Author Topic: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?  (Read 15646 times)

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
Re: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2014, 04:30:39 am »
+1
sometimes I wish I was euro so I could get in on these drama threads.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2014, 06:14:44 am »
So much drama...

Is it time for another 1million gold duel? :D

btw the Leshma vs Raz duel was epic, almost shit my pants watching it. no need to knock it.

i have never ever been tked by Oberyn .. I think.. and i play HT..almost as pesky as HA/HX :D

Pff please, we had our little duel spat years ago. If I remember correctly the stakes were whoever lost would leave the mod. Sadly Leshma is as much a worthless liar as he is a horrible fucking player, so he is still here. He spews out drama whoring "I'm really quitting this time, I mean it" threads on the regular, but after the first couple of times you can tell it's just the usual Leshma madness.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2014, 07:05:20 am »
I know what you're trying to do, but honestly Ras was being a shit-head to a load of people here, and there's nothing wrong in putting 'internet tough guys' like that in their place like Oberyn was doing. You have an extremely skewed perception of this thread if you class him as the 'internet tough guy' throwing his weight around instead of Ras.

And now you're being all heroic saviour putting the big bad 'internet tough guy' Oberyn in his place? Lol. He didnt respond to your first post cos it wasnt worth responding too, but by all means, play at being the big bad defender of poor Ras on this thread. And you sure put Oberyn in his place, bet he's crying and wetting himself because you accused him of being small irl.

Did it occur to you that if any of us met someone acting like Ras does irl we'd do more, you cant accuse Oberyn of hiding behind his monitor when he literally couldnt do more to call out that shit-head lol. Anything short of tracking his IP or some shit and turning up on his doorstep over something he said on forums xD and what a sad fucking git that would make you.

What are you saying Emile?Who will do more?are you threating me?
So do you like Oberyn's behavior ??
Do you think that with this kind of behavior Oberyn is putting me in my place??What place is that?the insult place?You said about that putting me in my place about 3 times already and i dont really get it...

Sorry my English are not so good and i cant really understand what are you trying to say?

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2014, 07:07:29 am »
+4
What are you saying Emile?Who will do more?are you threating me?
So do you like Oberyn's behavior ??
Do you think that with this kind of behavior Oberyn is putting me in my place??What place is that?the insult place?You said about that putting me in my place about 3 times already and i dont really get it...

Sorry my English are not so good and i cant really understand what are you trying to say?
What he's trying to say: You're a cunt.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2014, 07:08:01 am »
Leshma has already whined that I "threatened" him because I invited him to let me know if he should ever pass by Paris. He's just a humongous pussy in every way. Pointing out again, he's so self-loathing and insecure he can't even manage to show up on a TS. Maybe he/she's not fully transitioned yet and the hormone and ball-chopping treatment isn't fully complete, turning his/hers voice into an abominable hybrid, I don't know.

I''ll show up on TS kid..
Send me the number...

How much money you got on the bank?
How much money your clan got?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2014, 07:24:47 am »
+3
You're hilarious. Same bet I did with Leshma and he backed out of when he lost. If I win, you leave crpg. If you win, I leave crpg. Deal?

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2014, 08:02:43 am »
You're hilarious. Same bet I did with Leshma and he backed out of when he lost. If I win, you leave crpg. If you win, I leave crpg. Deal?

Answer the questions boy

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2014, 08:14:06 am »
+3
Merc TS obviously, if you weren't a permanently high waste of space you probably could've guessed that. What are you going to do anyways, babble at me in broken english like a mongoloid?
Now YOU answer my question. I'm guessing you're too much of a pussy to take me up on that duel?

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2014, 08:26:10 am »
Merc TS obviously, if you weren't a permanently high waste of space you probably could've guessed that. What are you going to do anyways, babble at me in broken english like a mongoloid?
Now YOU answer my question. I'm guessing you're too much of a pussy to take me up on that duel?

I dont want you to perma leave ...

We will do it for your gold

How much money  you got?
And how much money your clan got?

Best of one

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2014, 08:36:05 am »
+6
I'm not some market parasite leeching hard earned gold off of impatient noobs, I don't have any gold. I couldn't give less of a shit what you want. What I would like is to never have to read your ridiculous conspiracy theories on this forum again, or watch you bumble about side swing spamming in a circle and thinking it's "skill".

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2014, 08:43:41 am »
I'm not some market parasite leeching hard earned gold off of impatient noobs, I don't have any gold. I couldn't give less of a shit what you want. What I would like is to never have to read your ridiculous conspiracy theories on this forum again, or watch you bumble about side swing spamming in a circle and thinking it's "skill".

How much money your clan got?

Can you ask for a loan?

Leshma had the balls to do it...where are yours?

Best of one

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2014, 08:47:03 am »
+4
Holy shit, you really are retarded. Here, let me help you with logic. What do you think is higher stakes, straight up giving up on the mod altogether, or internets gold you can create on the mod? What's wrong, can't bear to give up your internets horse and sword game? Pussy.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2014, 09:04:26 am »
Holy shit, you really are retarded. Here, let me help you with logic. What do you think is higher stakes, straight up giving up on the mod altogether, or internets gold you can create on the mod? What's wrong, can't bear to give up your internets horse and sword game? Pussy.

Get the million  your clan got a lot of money...(or even Macropus can give you some Warlord maybe ...you got a lot of friends that like when you tk HA or start cursing on forum being and internet thug..Heskey got some money also..)

As i said before Leshma got the balls..

You just talk...

One million gold (1.000.000) best of one next friday 8 o'clock CET. Are you in or you out?

I said i will never do the best of one for less than 2 million but i will do an exception for you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2014, 09:08:14 am »
+2
Again, I'm not interested in your fucking fairy make-believe currency for a niche mod in a niche game. You have any actual money? You know, RL? I wouldn't mind getting a couple hundred extra euros. Them taxes, man. I'm in the TS incidentally, we can talk about it there if you like.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2014, 09:21:48 am »
+1
Credit where it's due, Ras won't accept the duel under my conditions because he probably would be enough of a man to adhere to them when he loses. More than I can say for certain other people.