Author Topic: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?  (Read 15647 times)

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2014, 01:06:22 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2472
  • Infamy: 1319
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2014, 02:44:32 pm »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 03:32:31 pm by Leshma »

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2014, 02:50:26 pm »
+1
Leshma, please add this GIF in a spoiler.
Thanks.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2014, 03:00:11 pm »
+10
(click to show/hide)
Great, now I have to watch this a few times...

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2014, 05:11:21 pm »
This game is getting tedious with all the ranged. QQ

Leshma, please add this GIF in a spoiler.
Thanks.

Should say its a GoT spoiler too...
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1696
  • Infamy: 2450
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2014, 12:12:06 am »
+1
No response from Oberyn "squashed head" Martell. Pussied out, just as I said he would :D

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2014, 12:15:49 am »
It's so funny that people reacted so strongly to that in the series. In the books Oberyn isn't even really a likeable character, and he doesn't get a huge backstory either.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2014, 12:17:02 am »
Reponse to what, you retarded she-male? You have yet to make any sort of rational point or arguement since you first showed up on these forums. You're so fucking dumb that insults is the only appropriate way to communicate with you.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2215
  • Infamy: 1371
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2014, 12:27:17 am »
+1
It's so funny that people reacted so strongly to that in the series. In the books Oberyn isn't even really a likeable character, and he doesn't get a huge backstory either.

It's Sean Bean's fault. He's the reason why general public sides with Starks. Therefore, anyone who is on their "side" is good character and vice versa. People like that bitch Daenerys the most and her ultimate goal is suffering of people in Westeros.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 957
  • Infamy: 1769
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2014, 12:30:07 am »
Reponse to what, you retarded she-male? You have yet to make any sort of rational point or arguement since you first showed up on these forums. You're so fucking dumb that insults is the only appropriate way to communicate with you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2014, 12:31:26 am »
+1
Let's listen to Leshma be completely wrong about something yet again, it never gets old. Yeah, it's totally Sean Bean, it's not that the Starks were written specifically as a the typical "good guys" present in every fantasy series, the honorable, noble, kind, family oriented heroes. That's why no one who ever read the books thought the exact same thing about the Starks despite the lack of Sean Bean. It wasn't a very calculated reversal of the usual way these things go in fantasy novels, which is "good guys win, bad guys die". Starks are objectively the closest to modern mores and ideas of what is "good", that's why people identify with them as "good".
God, destroying Leshma's idiotic arguements, what a fucking waste of time. That's why I prefer to just go straight for insults, saves time.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 473
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2014, 12:39:11 am »
+3
@Oberyn

Well, for starters, you could stop mentioning my name when I'm not present in the discussion. And I won't feel the need to hijack threads like this. You barked at the tree for no bloody reason, don't be surprised when branch fall on your head.

Next time, when you feel the urge to insult someone, don't include third person who has no desire to be part of it. You're the one asking for a fight, not me.

And now you're being all heroic saviour putting the big bad 'internet tough guy' Oberyn in his place?

Nope. I don't care about RasFrenzy. Reason why I'm here is explained in paragraph above this quote.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2014, 12:42:05 am »
+2
Leshma has already whined that I "threatened" him because I invited him to let me know if he should ever pass by Paris. He's just a humongous pussy in every way. Pointing out again, he's so self-loathing and insecure he can't even manage to show up on a TS. Maybe he/she's not fully transitioned yet and the hormone and ball-chopping treatment isn't fully complete, turning his/hers voice into an abominable hybrid, I don't know.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2014, 12:43:23 am »
+1
@Oberyn

Well, for starters, you could stop mentioning my name when I'm not present in the discussion. And I won't feel the need to hijack threads like this. You barked at the tree for no bloody reason, don't be surprised when branch fall on your head.

Next time, when you feel the urge to insult someone, don't include third person who has no desire to be part of it. You're the one asking for a fight, not me.

Nope. I don't care about RasFrenzy. Reason why I'm here is explained in paragraph above this quote.

Leshma you are the least intimidating person I've ever run into on an internet forum. There is no "fight", you just get obliterated instantly, not unlike your duel with Ras. I'll include your well-known pathetic fucking history in these forums and game in any fucking post I feel like.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1377
  • Infamy: 2713
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2014, 12:56:36 am »
Leshma has already whined that I "threatened" him because I invited him to let me know if he should ever pass by Paris.

If I remember well, other people who read that thread reacted in a negative way to that post. Or was it Panos who threatened me, not sure really. I'm very careful with such threats. Once I said something in a similar fashion to Apsod and that almost cost me an account. But when others do it, it's fine I guess.

Leshma you are the least intimidating person I've ever run into on an internet forum. There is no "fight", you just get obliterated instantly. I'll include your well-known pathetic fucking history in these forums and game in any fucking post I feel like.

Well it might be pathetic how you call it, someone finds it interesting and amusing. False modesty aside, I'm certain that this mod has lost more because I've stopped playing, all the crazy behavior, silly and hardly believable stories and other stuff I do are certainly way more entertaining than your precious play style which consists of backstabbing peasants all day while riding on your utterly broken go-cart agile steed, pretending how you're some kind of arab character in the fashion of Lawrence of Arabia.

Shouldn't be so harsh on you, after all you are Merc and as everyone who isn't part of that lovely gang knows, all Mercs are like that. Boring, lifeless and thus bitter shells of something that once resembled a human being.

Mercs are known haters of expansion of this mod, because it became increasingly hard keeping that cool mojo about them when majority of players aren't Mercs.