Author Topic: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?  (Read 15553 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2014, 09:45:18 am »
R - Duel me first to one 1M gold.

O - Sure let's duel, better like this : i won, you leave.

R - .. "Error" ... Duel me first to one 1M gold.

O - I don't care about gold, i offer you something manly, i'm pissed of your face.

R - .. "Error" ... Duel me first to one 1M gold.

H - GROA 8-) Let's make a duel with those clear terms : ["..."]

R - .. "Error" ... Duel me first to one 1M gold. Herezy, not your business.

H - ... But First to 1 is stupid. i can change to the terms to "First to 3".

R - .. "Error" ... Duel me first to one 1M gold.. Herezy not your business.

Others - C'mon Ras stop being retarded.
Others - Point less.
Others - Lol swag boy lol swag boy. Raz my old friendgit.

S - Ras can't you understand what is offered to you ? You want a duel, he wants a duel. Here the terms. Accept it !

R - .. "Error" ... Duel me first to one 1M gold..  "ERRORRRR
[/color]" *overheating*
Ras: Oberyn offered you a duel for something worth more than 1 mil lousy gold nobody gives a shit about anyway (Except for yourself)

You refused, thus it means you inofficially lost the duel.

Haven't read the whole thread except these 2 posts above, but this is really fucking stupid. If he doesn't want to put at stake his right to play the game, why should he? If I offer you duel to death irl and you deny it, does it mean you "inofficially lost the duel"? And this "Here the terms. Accept it", wut? Okay, here are my terms, first to 5, you lose, you kill yourself irl.

Disclaimer: I have no clue what actually happened, only what I've gathered from Hereyz post.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2014, 10:02:18 am »
+3
Haven't read the whole thread except these 2 posts above, but this is really fucking stupid. If he doesn't want to put at stake his right to play the game, why should he? If I offer you duel to death irl and you deny it, does it mean you "inofficially lost the duel"? And this "Here the terms. Accept it", wut? Okay, here are my terms, first to 5, you lose, you kill yourself irl.

Disclaimer: I have no clue what actually happened, only what I've gathered from Hereyz post.

Okay, let's read 2 posts in 16 pages thread, make a post calling it "really fucking stupid". Competence over 9000.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 28, 2014, 12:06:29 pm »
Falka can post anytime, it's fine by me

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #213 on: June 28, 2014, 01:40:12 pm »
+2

Read the whole thread next time, then. Herezy's post was a vague summary of the whole thing, and I never said he had to "accept it" either. I said take it or stop acting all tough and leave the thread once and for all but Raz won't retract anything he said, even tho there's no reason for him to be here anymore. And no, it's not like offering a fight to death irl. If after insulting you I offered you to fight for 10 bucks and you raised the bet to 1000 bucks, me leaving would mean I don't have the guts to do start what I finished, which means I probably can't beat you, otherwise I'd take it. So, if anything, Raz was the stupid one for prancing about being "good at videogames" in the first place.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2014, 01:59:12 pm »
+3

RasFrenzY Killing 100% Byzantium Macro users from lvl 20

Admin did you investigate that guy or you dont give a F??

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2014, 02:29:08 pm »
If after insulting you I offered you to fight for 10 bucks and you raised the bet to 1000 bucks, me leaving would mean I don't have the guts to do start what I finished, which means I probably can't beat you, otherwise I'd take it.

lol, sure, and if you raise the bid to 100 000 $ I'm supposed to accept it even though it's my whole life savings, otherwise "I don't have the guts"? Really stupid statemant.  You don't put at stake more than you're willing to lose and apparently Raz doesn't want to leave cRPG so he acts reasonably in this case :wink:

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2014, 03:33:01 pm »
+1
lol, sure, and if you raise the bid to 100 000 $ I'm supposed to accept it even though it's my whole life savings, otherwise "I don't have the guts"? Really stupid statemant.  You don't put at stake more than you're willing to lose and apparently Raz doesn't want to leave cRPG so he acts reasonably in this case :wink:

No, you are supposed to admit that you are not so confident about yourself and you were wrong, instead of going back and forth, spreading lies and excuses everywhere, acting like you are talking on behalf of the "legit" players on the mod and like you are so good at the game you can beat anyone here in a 1v1; this is what Raz has been doing so far (no one agrees with him anyway). THAT'S stupid. You make your bed and sleep in it. He should be no exception.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2014, 08:10:33 pm »
Read the whole thread next time, then. Herezy's post was a vague summary of the whole thing, and I never said he had to "accept it" either. I said take it or stop acting all tough and leave the thread once and for all but Raz won't retract anything he said, even tho there's no reason for him to be here anymore. And no, it's not like offering a fight to death irl. If after insulting you I offered you to fight for 10 bucks and you raised the bet to 1000 bucks, me leaving would mean I don't have the guts to do start what I finished, which means I probably can't beat you, otherwise I'd take it. So, if anything, Raz was the stupid one for prancing about being "good at videogames" in the first place.

I never said i was good in video games what are you talking about ??

Why are you lying?

I really enjoy how some people in here have totally missed the point of this game and the community...

I was hoping to create a nice event like the last Circle. ..and the only think i got was insults people calling me stupid ,my old friend,cunt.

People were callling me out to fight for real money!!!

This is how far the stupidity went...

But  this is the minority of the community. This Internet thug minority of this community that holds the mod back.....Making noobs leave..The same people that talk bad on the forum they talk bad using profanity in game chat also....

I was hoping to create a tradition with the circle were people can settle the differences in a good fun loving way.Creating an event for all the community...
But no..you care about who is the ''BEST''..."lets do best of 5 to see who is the best" ''Fight for real money !!!Ban him for life if he loses".''Yeah my old friend'' ''yeah stupid fuck you''

Now go out there and hunt your x5..get that xp..

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2014, 08:18:56 pm »
+5

Why are you lying?

I really enjoy how some people in here have totally missed the point of this game and the community...

I was hoping to create a nice event like the last Circle. ..and the only think i got was insults people calling me stupid ,my old friend,cunt.

But  this is the minority of the community. This Internet thug minority of this community that holds the mod back.....Making noobs leave..The same people that talk bad on the forum they talk bad using profanity in game chat also....

I was hoping to create a tradition with the circle were people can settle the differences in a good fun loving way.Creating an event for all the community...
But no..you care about who is the ''BEST''..."lets do best of 5 to see who is the best" ''Fight for real money !!!Ban him for life if he loses".''Yeah my old friend'' ''yeah stupid fuck you''

If I was setting out to create a lovable community the first thing I'd think about is not alienating the entire playerbase by accusing everyone of cheating.

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »
+1

Why are you lying?

Stupidity, Raz? You are calling on everyone's stupidity? What about yours? You weren't talking about how good you are? Then what about:

watch your language kid cause i dont think you got a million and i dont think i got the time

You said this to Switch, you were obviously smart talking him. Let's not forget this either:

He cant even duel..

He really doesnt know how to chamber..he dosent kick or stab..he just trying to outspam outreach everybody with his agi build and a long pole.

He knows that..i ask him if he wanted my help..he said no..

Macro your 100% will never make you better...

Sounds like "a good fun loving way". But clearly that's because someone offended your internet ego and you had to react in such a childish way. Missed the point of the community? The community isn't here to agree with everyone else. They are free to express whatever they want. And... i'm lying? Then you haven't actually grasped the meaning of all the hateful comments you are getting. The reason everyone insulted you is because you brought nothing to the table other than "fuck these guys, keep being a horse archer. Also everyone cheats and I know many names". Your selective memory is very amusing.

But please, show me how wrong I am. I'm sure you didn't mean to piss off a couple guys, you were just acting stupid cause you really think this is the proper way to settle things. Then you'll just look like a moron and not like a moron and a hypocrite. Try to get the fish tank you have for a head working for once, because you haven't said anything that made any sense so far. And sorry if my insults offend you, they are the only way you may bother reading the whole thing instead of scanning and selecting what you want to understand.