Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 44109 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #675 on: October 14, 2014, 11:08:48 pm »
+1
The duplicity of the turkish government on this thing has been sickening. The entire so-called package of reforms aimed at kurdish citizens and detente with the PKK was nothing more than a blatant ploy. They're not even pretending to hide it. They're content letting the kurds, the allawites, the shias and the jihadists just bleed each other and Syria/Iraq dry.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #676 on: October 14, 2014, 11:36:58 pm »
I hope everyone can see it that way especially Europe and do something about Turkey like embargo. Yeah i know we will be fucked but at least we can get rid of the current government. Today there were more police than students in college by the way.  :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #677 on: October 15, 2014, 12:24:13 am »
Nice, police sent to higher educational training!

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #678 on: October 15, 2014, 12:57:20 am »
why did you vote for erdogan?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:15:55 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #679 on: October 15, 2014, 06:33:58 am »
+1
Turkish warplanes... F-16 and F-4 :lol:
And ??

About ISIS, I'd like to say something: Western people can see videos of Daech members executing people. But, what we don't see (because comments are in arab) is the trial of these people. A muslim doesn't kill civilian for free or for pleasure, there must be a trial. And they just apply the Charia. EXACTLY the SAME LAW than in Saudi Arabia (Wahabism). I mean, Saudis are doing exactly the same in their country, by public beheading...
More details here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia
This is why Saudi Arabia, or an islamist like Erdogan, have no morale problem to support them.
If you want to bomb someone, bomb Saudi Arabia first.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:37:03 am by Tovi »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #680 on: October 15, 2014, 09:32:53 am »
why did you vote for erdogan?

We didn't. Lots of fanatic idiots did. And I'll also have you know that Kurds, lots of them, voted or at least have been strongly supporting him. All for the sake of his so-called "reconciliation process", which is only one of his endless lies. But tell that to the Kurds and their political representatives. They have the power and numbers to change things in Turkey, yet they used and continue to use that to crush the secular and democratic structure of our country.

Just look at what happened at the end of the Kobane demonstrations. Police kills some 35 Kurds on the streets. They were enraged but ended up withdrawing and keeping their mouths shut. Why? Reconciliation of course. They will supposedly get a chunk of land for themselves, remember? Why oppose the power? Why even bother fighting against Erdogan together? Those idiots. They always manage to shatter my sympathy into pieces even when it does not seem remotely possible.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 16, 2014, 03:33:25 pm »
We didn't. Lots of fanatic idiots did. And I'll also have you know that Kurds, lots of them, voted or at least have been strongly supporting him. All for the sake of his so-called "reconciliation process", which is only one of his endless lies. But tell that to the Kurds and their political representatives. They have the power and numbers to change things in Turkey, yet they used and continue to use that to crush the secular and democratic structure of our country.

Just look at what happened at the end of the Kobane demonstrations. Police kills some 35 Kurds on the streets. They were enraged but ended up withdrawing and keeping their mouths shut. Why? Reconciliation of course. They will supposedly get a chunk of land for themselves, remember? Why oppose the power? Why even bother fighting against Erdogan together? Those idiots. They always manage to shatter my sympathy into pieces even when it does not seem remotely possible.

That's why a lot of people (especially in France) refused to have Turkey in Europe. Erdogan is an islamist. Our pro-EU propaganda said "moderated islamist"  :rolleyes:, but who can believe that ? Have you ever heard about something like "moderate nazee" ?

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2014, 03:49:25 pm »
He is indeed Islamist. And not just that. He is a profound fanatic and bigot. Yet you cannot really say EU ever did anything about it. Neither did the USA. From the beginning on, the two powers have been daftly turning a blind eye to his extremism or to his transition from a secular democracy to gradual Islamism. The USA did it by keeping silent all along and EU did it by not applying any sanctions, such as direct threat of halting the EU negotiations altogether. If they had done it, it would have been quite a well-founded action.

Indeed the EU has been Erdogan's strongest weapon especially in his initial years of power. Among his herd of sheep, he has been the "world leader" who achieved to bring the EU down to its knees. What has the EU done against Erdogan's attempted and successful rapes on freedom of thought, separation of powers and independence of media? Nothing. Here and there they issued some meaningless reports about "how evil the Turkish government was becoming" and they have had no impact.

Any strong supporter of the USA and EU should admit it. These two have added their pinch of salt to the shit soup. They made Erdogan possible by ignoring it, because he was too much of an obedient little Middle East doggy to give up on.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2014, 06:06:48 pm »
+1
Have you ever heard about something like "moderate nazee" ?

mother of god... how many teeth does she have?

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #684 on: October 16, 2014, 07:15:08 pm »
+2
That's why a lot of people (especially in France) refused to have Turkey in Europe. Erdogan is an islamist. Our pro-EU propaganda said "moderated islamist"  :rolleyes:, but who can believe that ? Have you ever heard about something like "moderate nazee" ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #685 on: October 16, 2014, 07:41:46 pm »
+4

Offline Piok

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 97
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 16, 2014, 08:43:22 pm »
This entire ISIS/ISIL thing is probably trap on IRAN. To force it to intervene.
After what is happening now even ayatollah will be not able to stop retribution on sunnis and this is what exactly US want.
Iran army and its allies from Iraqi shia militias will be called responsible for war atrocities meanwhile ISIS core forces will be evacuated somewhere where they will be more useful for US agenda.

Entire Arab spring is War crime but I don't thing there will be any tribunal for it.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #687 on: October 16, 2014, 09:09:27 pm »
+1
Dunno if posted before but gives some scary impressions about IS...

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 16, 2014, 09:42:56 pm »
Good one.

According to Snowden files, Al Bagdadhi has been jailed at Guantanamo for 4 or 5 years. There, he has been selected (amongst other islamists) to be the future leader of Daech. One of the main criterion was his huge Ego (Heir of the Prophet...) He has been released after a fake escape (probably), he received money and logistic to access to the leadership of Al Qaeda in Syria and then created ISIS.
The leader of the operation is McCain. Wich was himself victim of a mind-control experience in jail, during Vietnam war.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:46:53 pm by Tovi »

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #689 on: October 16, 2014, 09:50:15 pm »
Good one.

According to Snowden files, Al Bagdadhi has been jailed at Guantanamo for 4 or 5 years. There, he has been selected (amongst other islamists) to be the future leader of Daech. One of the main criterion was his huge Ego (Heir of the Prophet...) He has been released after a fake escape (probably), he received money and logistic to access to the leadership of Al Qaeda in Syria and then created ISIS.
The leader of the operation is McCain. Wich was himself victim of a mind-control experience in jail, during Vietnam war.

Soo...... Aliens...?

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die