Poll

Should the ban be modified?

No, keep him banned for the whole time.
No, give him a chance to write an essay.
Yes, Give him one month of a ban.
Yes, unban him (after 1 week)
Give him run.

Author Topic: Opinions  (Read 84562 times)

Offline Thedric

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2014, 05:54:08 am »
+1
Wow this really escalated! Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye, but until Canary posts a proper response he will continue to look like a douche. I can't imagine what Lemon could have written in the ingame chat that would warrant a ban for a whole year... Also extending that ban just because Lemon posted about it on the forums is extremely wrong imho.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2014, 05:56:15 am »
+3
I said and I quote

(bunch of spaces to try to move down a line in chat)

(failure to do so)     (this is the middle of the chat)        [Stage_2_autism_sugar] Canary is a my old friend

and got banned for this, no warning, nothing
best part is, tons of other people in chat were also doing the same thing, only doing it successfully.
Sugar didn't care either, and Canary said he was unphased by the 'my old friend' comment as it was 'true'

So he banned me cus he wanted to.

Global too
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2014, 06:31:13 am »
+2
and I am disabled too!

Well, at least your crpg account is.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As penance for that sick burn, here is a lemony fresh banner. The face should show up centered on shields.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2014, 11:12:59 am »

It must feel good to suck canary's all might dick?

Under his dick sucking protection you can say whatever you want and troll as much as you want without a single warning..

Why do you even post here?

Bullying someone who is banned is like bullying a disabled man lol

This has nothing to do with you. Who are you?Canary's 2nd account? Do you like Obamacare?

far as i can tell, has equally nothing to do with you. looks like we're all just chiming in for something that has nothing to do with us personally, doesn't it. maybe only lemon and canary should be allowed to post in this thread, even though it was apparently created to solicit opinions from the general population. or maybe only the opinions you agree with and the op is desperate for should be allowed? maybe you should ask yourself if you're a fan of mandated groupthink as it relates to healthcare, cause you know, that has more to do with any of this than a forum member posting about the topic at hand. must be hard for you though, seeing the boy whose dick you're sucking being checked for the first time in his life from the one whose dick someone else is sucking. and i only put it in those terms in an effort to try and make it relatable for you, since that seems to be the prism through which you view the world. which might point to some other latent tendencies contributing to your anger. lotsa questions. not a lotta answers. that's life though, huh?

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2014, 11:37:19 am »
+1
New CD key it is.  :?
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 04, 2014, 12:04:05 pm »
+6
RECALL CANARY 2014

I will reluctantly answer the will of the people and put my name in the running for Interim NA Head Admin during the inevitable change of administration, to ensure an impartial transition from our fascist admin-state to a community For the Player, By the PLayer

My First Act as Interm NA Head ADmin would be to put all outstanding permabans (Mcdeath, the OP of this thread whoever he is, Spookisland, etc) under immediate evaluation and decide, once and for all, when enough, is enougH>?

I take these steps not through ambition or selfishness, but as a chance to give back to the community I've given to and gained so much from, and to leave this mod a better place, like the one we once knew in 2011, for our children and our children's children.

Thank you.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2014, 01:54:47 pm »
+2
RECALL CANARY 2014

I will reluctantly answer the will of the people and put my name in the running for Interim NA Head Admin during the inevitable change of administration, to ensure an impartial transition from our fascist admin-state to a community For the Player, By the PLayer

My First Act as Interm NA Head ADmin would be to put all outstanding permabans (Mcdeath, the OP of this thread whoever he is, Spookisland, etc) under immediate evaluation and decide, once and for all, when enough, is enougH>?

I take these steps not through ambition or selfishness, but as a chance to give back to the community I've given to and gained so much from, and to leave this mod a better place, like the one we once knew in 2011, for our children and our children's children.

Thank you.

I think you would honestly bring some life back to NA. That doesn't mean I think you would be a good admin or head admin... but you would be interesting and at least you would only ban people for your benefit in strat (if you are paying attention to strat) instead of banning them for being trolls on NA1.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2014, 04:17:40 pm »
RECALL CANARY 2014

Thank you.

jesus fucking christ make this happen guys
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »
I still want a reason on why I was banned in the first place?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2014, 07:36:39 pm »
You know why you were banned in the first place. The question you should be asking is why it was made permanent.

Offline jergu

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2014, 08:39:15 pm »
+4

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2014, 08:54:15 pm »
+1
I'm sorry for getting you banned that one time Lemon. I would have never of gotten you banned if I'd known you would have to deal with this.  :(
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2014, 08:57:14 pm »
You know why you were banned in the first place. The question you should be asking is why it was made permanent.

Not really, nobody was hurt in my 'imitation' nor is it against the rules. And again, why is it global/permanent?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2014, 09:20:03 pm »
+3
I'm gonna guess that the reason it is permanent is that Lemon was already supposed to be essay banned and after an essay ban you usually get permabanned for your next punishment. Is that correct?

Just post a frank and straightforward answer, Canary. Even if (as you assert) lemon knows what is going on, most of the people reading the thread don't.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2014, 09:39:04 pm »
I don't really know what's going on either. If you were in chat or had seen the exact 'offense' that I did in order to get banned in the first place, it wasn't anything against the rules and nobody was hurt. Canary just kinda banned me, and thats that. So, seeing it was 356 days for no reason- I made the post here. I then found out it was global, and then Canary decided to make it perma.