Author Topic: Unban Me  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
Unban Me
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:09:49 pm »
In Goretooth's screens you can clearly see Silveredge from the enemy team underwater, as was I.  It's kind of hard to see who is who underwater.  Goretooth seemed a bit upset afterwards and I clearly explained the situation to him.  That seemed to be the end of it.  Of course, I have heard from reputable sources that Goretooth is essentially a sociopath so idk. 

As for this Westwood guy, I don't even know who he is.  I tk'd him once accidentally in the middle of a fight.  He's lying if he says there were no enemies around.  I overheaded a circling shielder and hit him a few times.  Frankly, at least two were his fault as he strafed right into my swings.  Notice how he only has screens of the chatlog, and not of the battlefield -that's because a screen of the battlefield would clearly show enemies nearby. 

"Inglorious" I hit once as I was fighting solo vs enemy infantry and cavalry.  He came swooping in from behind with an attack held as I turned.  I simply swung out if instinct without seeing the banner.  IIRC I think he died from that single swing (don't really remember though).

PS, admins are biased against me because I call them bad.  I move for a mistrial. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Unban Me
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:18:03 pm »
Goretooth, what is "Kutoness"?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:22:16 pm by MURDERTRON »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 08:21:26 pm »
Kaoklai is an upstanding player, I'm sure it was an accident and he'll be more careful in the future.

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 08:30:40 pm »
I suggest you spend more time in actually playing the game then trolling. Maybe just maybe the admins would not pick on you. When you are given the chance you tw teammates who you dislike in a manner that makes it look like an accident. I'm surprised someone took the time to gather enough evidence and ban you from a game that means life or death to you. You're a boy and you always be one. Boys never learn..

Offline Deafening

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Flood, Singing, Amplifier, et al.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 08:40:35 pm »
Kaoklai is a careful player, I'm accidentally sure he'll be more upstanding in the future.

What is this game again

Offline Han the Conqueror

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 10:26:13 pm »
geez guys, these were clearly accidental, and probably partly the fault of the person getting hit.  it's really sad that some people feel the need to run to the ban forums at with these trivial incidents. i'm sure he will be more careful next time

Offline Silveredge

• Count
  • Renown: 190
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Silveredge
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 11:19:10 pm »
With teammate icons, goretooth not being underwater during the teamwounding, and you using a polearm.  I don't see how that was an accident, lol.  Just saying.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 11:27:37 pm »
He prolly just got mad and did these and didnt expect ban threads or was fucking around but he didnt think twice!  :shock:

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 06:41:06 am »
With teammate icons, goretooth not being underwater during the teamwounding, and you using a polearm.  I don't see how that was an accident, lol.  Just saying.

Pole arms have the widest swings, and therefore the most accidental TWs.  What's so hard to understand?  Plus, I'm pretty sure Goretooth called him an n-word.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 06:51:12 am »
free kaoukluia

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:48 am »

Kaoklai is an upstanding player, I'm sure it was an accident and he'll be more careful in the future.

Kaoklai is an upstanding player

More like

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 07:31:54 am »
Pole arms have the widest swings, and therefore the most accidental TWs.  What's so hard to understand?  Plus, I'm pretty sure Goretooth called him an n-word.

goretooth called him a friend too? man a lot of people throwing that around lately

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 08:12:15 am »
Notice how he only has screens of the chatlog, and not of the battlefield -that's because a screen of the battlefield would clearly show enemies nearby.

No, that's because you hit me with three rapid swings, giving me no chance to take a screenshot of the actual event (also partly because I had to ask in TS what the key to take screenies was, because I don't usually have to do this kind of garbage).

"Inglorious" I hit once as I was fighting solo vs enemy infantry and cavalry.  He came swooping in from behind with an attack held as I turned.  I simply swung out if instinct without seeing the banner.  IIRC I think he died from that single swing (don't really remember though).

Well I do remember, I was spectating Inglorious and can tell you he didn't die in one instinctual swing but several deliberate ones.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 08:39:33 am »

geez guys, these were clearly accidental, and probably partly the fault of the person getting hit.  it's really sad that some people feel the need to run to the ban forums at with these trivial incidents. i'm sure he will be more careful next time

Did you even see look at the screenshot? When was the last time you twed someone that many times in such quick succession; I tw the shit out of people and my team, everybody knows it, but even I haven't accidentally hit someone that many times that quickly.

What Kaoklai are you talking about? The only Kaoklai I know is this one.
Artyem
It looks like Phantasmal already gave him a 3 day ban for team killing.  This is also his third ban this year and his twelfth ban on record.

I can't increase his ban time really, so we'll just mark this down and make sure to take note of it later on.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 08:45:55 am »
Kaoklai will ride out his ban, and the next one will be an essay ban.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus