Author Topic: Ban Lout  (Read 412 times)

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Lout
« on: March 30, 2014, 06:02:03 am »
1. Name of your character involved- Torchy_Of_GoW
2. Name of offending character(s)- Lout
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible- NA 1battle  11: 56
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.He teamkilled me after i hit GigglBytes shield
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. because he is a retard
6. Multiple Screenshots- http://imgur.com/mj3Td5o
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.people in server

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Lout
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:54 am »
This really has no context what so ever and the fact that you think he did it was because he is a retard does not help you in the slightest. If you are going to post in the ban section you might want to take it more seriously.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 05:14:56 pm »
Uh yeah. Sorry for shooting you in the head, was just messing around really. You and giggleknight were both TWing eachother back and forth messing around, and I stepped in and shot you both in the head. Our team had a hefty lead, and I meant neither of you any harm in doing this. Technically it is against the rules, but so is you and giggle team wounding eachother. I'm sure if the admins check the logs, all of this will show up. Why you made a thread over this is not clear to me, but it was a pretty petty thing to do IMO

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 06:06:36 pm »
Uh yeah. Sorry for shooting you in the head, was just messing around really. You and giggleknight were both TWing eachother back and forth messing around, and I stepped in and shot you both in the head. Our team had a hefty lead, and I meant neither of you any harm in doing this. Technically it is against the rules, but so is you and giggle team wounding eachother. I'm sure if the admins check the logs, all of this will show up. Why you made a thread over this is not clear to me, but it was a pretty petty thing to do IMO
nerd ledeledeleeeeee Locking thread nerd