Author Topic: 100k To the Best Essay on Why I'm a total my old friend  (Read 1506 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
100k RP Writing Contest on Why UnholyDiver is Gay
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 06:51:14 am »
I had posted a similar thread the other day.  I assume it was removed because I used an offensive term for "gay."  Some of the entries were funny as hell.  But we have to start over. 

This time I want you to write an RP story using my character UnholyDiver.  Feel free to exaggerate.  He lives in calradia and he's totally gay etc etc.  It doesn't have to be nasty.  Just stupid.  I'm not really looking for homo-erotica.  Though...  I'm sure some of you are.  Just make it funny.  You don't really have to RP either.  If you wanna take shots at me that's all good as long as it's funny.   

Whoever's story gets the most "likes" by Sat. April 12th will win.  If there is a tie I will pick one of them.  The winner gets 100k CRPG gold. 

BTW I'm married with kids.  But I can't think of better subject matter for the CRPG community. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:54:54 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: 100k RP Writing Contest on Why UnholyDiver is Gay
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 07:00:05 am »
only 100k?  :|
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 07:10:49 am »
Thunderblade by Me

John UnholyDiver WAs not like the other children. He was b orn in the family of 8 in a small home in calradia, his family did not approve of him because they knew he was Gay. John was Always practicing his acrobatic and stalking abilitys and playing hide and seek with the cihldren (Even when they wernt playing) AT the age of 8 he was thrown out of the village by villagers and his family.

HE had a chance to talk to his mother before he left
"Mom, why dont you love me??"
"Because you are you Unholy John" "You are a gay"

Deep down a man watchedn the banishing of John and knew it was wrong THe mans name was Al Mualim (Leader of the assassin order of the village which wasx called Barbadof)

Al mualim approached the young boyh now in mud nad cryingo ut side of the village and took him to his shack. Together they got and learnt to defend each other al mualim was good at fighting with a sword and John Unholy was good at killing with silent. Al Mualim never made fun of john unholy for being gay and was always looking out for him (beacause al Mualim is old and wise)

One day John was travelling with his Hawk Silver Hawk sivler was his hawk. The hawk said to john "Squawk" But John knew what it means because he is a handler of Silver. Silver was saying that over the Mountains past the shack theyre is a great disturbance (Over the mountains was where the old village and johns family was). John Told mualim and mualim did not listen to him because mualim is selfish sometimes.

John unholy then rushed to his horse and set out riding over the hills for 6 days to get to the villge When he saw it.

Men riding horses in a wierd wway attacked him and tryed to kill him but John Unholy killed them first. He swung his sword killing 3 then the last one was almost dead but John Unholy put his foot on his chest and said "Who do u work for" The man said two words which John didnt understand

"Ghengis Khan"

"Who is that?"

"The leader of the Mongol Horde"

Immiedately john was worried for the safety of his family but he knew he had to rush because the Moingol Horde were well known and feared.

Hawk Silver Crushed the neck of the mongol warrior and they set out for 3 more days to the vbillage.

There it was. THe village was on fire and he saw the poor kids being killed and some of his brother and sisters getting killed.

He saw his mother in the village centre about to be Executed. John hurried fast and swept thruough Like a tornado killing enemys then he saved his mom. The village cheered at him because he Killed the mongol group terrorrising them. John was Adored by thhe local people and he knew that no more he had to be afraid just because he was a gay boy.

In This moment, He was not a homosexual.

He was a assassin

John Unholy with Hawk Silver
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:14:36 am by GiuseppeBlackRose »

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 08:07:01 am »
(click to show/hide)

i thought this thread was pretty shitty until it caused this literary masterpiece to happen.

10/10 post 10/10 thread

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 11:38:41 pm »
I had posted a similar thread the other day.  I assume it was removed because I used an offensive term for "gay."  Some of the entries were funny as hell.  But we have to start over. 

This time I want you to write an RP story using my character UnholyDiver.  Feel free to exaggerate.  He lives in calradia and he's totally gay etc etc.  It doesn't have to be nasty.  Just stupid.  I'm not really looking for homo-erotica.  Though...  I'm sure some of you are.  Just make it funny.  You don't really have to RP either.  If you wanna take shots at me that's all good as long as it's funny.   

Whoever's story gets the most "likes" by Sat. April 12th will win.  If there is a tie I will pick one of them.  The winner gets 100k CRPG gold. 

BTW I'm married with kids.  But I can't think of better subject matter for the CRPG community.

April 12th? That's quite a ways away Roly! Also, how do we "Like" a post since this in Spam now?

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Re: 100k To the Best Essay on Why I'm a total my old friend
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 07:45:32 am »