Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 33844 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2014, 11:55:30 am »
+2
well imo its not all drz/greys fault,  after all the other clans seem to choose to fight each other rather then stand together.  I had hoped granny would become the beacon under which people might unite.  And I am still hoping for that : )

+1

if all the other clans would unite they would be able to beat GO/DRZ, but they keep smashing each others heads in wasting so many tickets and so much gear
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2014, 12:00:48 pm »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

@Kinngrimm ... seriously stop complaining about everything, didnt you left cRPG cause of stuff like that? Now you are coming back and doing all over again. If you want to do something help the Kalmars!

@All Its as Grandmom says, with their attacks they want to interupt DRZ/GO to get bigger, but when that rush isnt working you should stop and see how you can build the defense.
(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2014, 12:06:15 pm »
+4

@All Its as Grandmom says, with their attacks they want to interupt DRZ/GO to get bigger, but when that rush isnt working you should stop and see how you can build the defense.

Why? To entertain you? Hahhahhahahahha

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2014, 12:21:36 pm »
+1
Why? To entertain you? Hahhahhahahahha

No, but rushing is bad for defense and slowing you down aswell.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

@Kinngrimm ... seriously stop complaining about everything, didnt you left cRPG cause of stuff like that? Now you are coming back and doing all over again. If you want to do something help the Kalmars!

Huoh, how hard it is to understand this?!?! We dont want to play some lame tower defence against UIF, we dont like, we have done it before, and it sucks, we will continue with these attacks, and if we feel like quit strat after them, we will quit, weve had our fun, and hopefully u can have ur fun if theres someone left to fight after 4 months of trading and laming. Thx, but dont come to tell us how we should play against you god damit.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 12:25:46 pm »
Huoh, how hard it is to understand this?!?! We dont want to play some lame tower defence against UIF, we dont like, we have done it before, and it sucks, we will continue with these attacks, and if we feel like quit strat after them, we will quit, weve had our fun, and hopefully u can have ur fun if theres someone left to fight after 4 months of trading and laming. Thx, but dont come to tell us how we should play against you god damit.

If we arent big enough to fight the UIF today, we're not going to be big enough tomorrow. A simple fact of you making troops, silver, and gear faster than us is that the longer we wait the less chance we'll stand. I am also skeptical when the enemy gives advice, hearing that suggestion from you guys time and time again now just sounds like a hollow attempt to give you something to stomp later on after we've spent months of stockpiling less troops than you and less silver. At least this way we get to fight back BEFORE we've invested months and months of effort into building a kingdom we know won't last.

Also this way it won't be fun for you after you win, and for some reason depriving the UIF of fun doesn't make my eyes fill with tears since the concept of UIF even existing this strat is Anti-Fun in it's very essence for the rest of us. If i had my way and united every single non-UIF in the map i would have deprived you of even a single battle from day 1 of this Strat till you separated from Druz. Whatever you attacked, whoever, however many troops or gear, i would keep the roster empty and not give you the satisfaction of a battle, have fun fighting the AI. We've all seen that the harder we fight against you guys the more you get scared and shrink into your blocks, the only conclusion i have reached is the best way to stop UIF without making our own gay zerg block would be to deprive you of enemies who'll fight back.

If the UIF disbanded maybe we'd consider having some more fun, and maybe you'd get to have your fun again. But the point is moot since that will never happen.

We're never going to survive a zerg from Druzhina and Greys at the same time, so why even make it look like we're defending our fiefs and giving you troops when you win? To let you pretend you're winning against fair odds? Or just to say, 'Hey, the UIF doesnt care about us having any fun on the map, but lets all play how they want us to play so THEY get to have fun cos we're good guys' lol

But then you have to work together, which u clearly arent doing.
And stop making so much mistakes with your villages with equipment, UIF is punishing them pretty hard...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2014, 12:36:34 pm »
+2
But then you have to work together, which u clearly arent doing.
And stop making so much mistakes with your villages with equipment, UIF is punishing them pretty hard...

Knitler, go work together with your guys, and let us work the way we want to? I would not like to play like this, weve had some ideas how we would like Pantheon to play strat, we would like it to have a thing to do, other then wage war. But with this diplomatics system were going with now, its fucking imbossible. Our idea was first to declare us as "Pantheon peasant protectors" wich would have ment, that anyone that is attacked by someone else, has the right to ask our help if some of our guys are close, and if with our reinforcements there could be a way to win it, we would do it in most cases. There would be some other shits and giggles to it, but that would be the basic idea. Now can you tell me, how in the earth it is possible to play like that when theres 2 fucking blocks? if we help the other sometime, the other would come after us... And there, were on one side.

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2014, 12:37:05 pm »
+5
kinngrimm blames us cuz we don't attack GO/Drz...lol. We tried to fight agianst them in the past rounds.There were times that We had to flee to NA cuz our so called "allies" were nowhere. We fought against the uif and we lost.we fought harder.we lost again. one would expect from this "decent" community to appreciate our effort but guess what ?" Nobody did, not even our own allies. As torben said We'd been misstreated by our allies for long time and they gave us no choice but joining UIF.

so those who think we're here cuz we like power. FUCK YOU

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2014, 12:38:53 pm »
+4
Only a hero could unite the scums of Calradia against the OP soviet russia...

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2014, 12:40:13 pm »
+4
Only a hero could unite the scums of Caldradia against the OP soviet russia...

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2014, 12:54:34 pm »
eee hmmmm eeeeeeeeeeee hmmmm NUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2014, 12:56:18 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2014, 12:56:36 pm »

Is that Teuten?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2014, 01:00:56 pm »
+4
kinngrimm blames us cuz we don't attack GO/Drz...lol. We tried to fight agianst them in the past rounds.There were times that We had to flee to NA cuz our so called "allies" were nowhere. We fought against the uif and we lost.we fought harder.we lost again. one would expect from this "decent" community to appreciate our effort but guess what ?" Nobody did, not even our own allies. As torben said We'd been misstreated by our allies for long time and they gave us no choice but joining UIF.

so those who think we're here cuz we like power. FUCK YOU

Kapikulu has allways had my respect - I say this to everyone that claims otherwise - Wolves know what you did last strat, how you stood by us and honored your friendship and alliance in the most desperate of times. To those that say Kapikulus are TK:s I say look at the K/D:s in battles - they have Ozan, Guray, Atas and Beleg - all guys I would chose in my roster and exclude myself - and there are others.

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2014, 01:12:48 pm »
+2
Thank you Grandmom but I wasn't referring to you anyway. I respect you as a leader and a friend.