Author Topic: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 01:51:49 pm »
Tbh we have lost very little this war. In the face of overwhelming odds we managed to retreat 90% of our money, weapons and soldiers back to yalibe.

I know you keep congratulating yourself on this amazing military victory, but in effect you snagged a few undefended villages and took one caravan, hardly napoleon in europe ... :p.

edit: also heskey, we originally wanted to remain neutral for more fun, it was kalmar attacking us with 2:1 tickets which forced us to make strat 5 into another 'block wars' game
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 01:58:24 pm by Corsair831 »
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 02:09:44 pm »
+1
*delete this one please*  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:38:33 pm by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 02:12:13 pm »
+7
Tbh we have lost very little this war. In the face of overwhelming odds we managed to retreat 90% of our money, weapons and soldiers back to yalibe.

I know you keep congratulating yourself on this amazing military victory, but in effect you snagged a few undefended villages and took one caravan, hardly napoleon in europe ... :p.

Not sure I follow, its mostly you saying how great you have done despite this and that and if only this and that would have happened you would have pushed us back into NA by now - in short we were lucky and you were brilliant.

We all know that what soldiers you have left are reinforcements from GO - so if you saved 90% of your soldiers Im not following

We all know we got around 4000 goods from you sofar - not because we were brilliant but because you are stupid (even some of your clanmates and GO/DRZ says that btw)

We all know you have lost 9 villages: Rduna, Tosdhar, Tadsamesh, Ehlerdah, Amere, Ushkuru, Thsibtin, Saren, Sarimish
GO has given you back Tshibtin, Kapis will give you back Sarimish I guess, DRZ will give you back Saren perhaps if they dont wipe you of the map since you have threatened them earlier and stole their S/D (which could lead me to explain your diplo skills but I wont)

Shall we see how many troops you have lost sofar?

Shogunates lost: 7763 troops sofar (if that is 10% that means you had alot of little men in dresses before we attacked)

We did average sofar in this campaign I would say - you did hilariously bad in most aspects - try finding someone that would disagree  :mrgreen:

Kisses and hugs
GRANNY

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 02:32:31 pm »
*delete*  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:38:09 pm by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 02:41:59 pm »
@ Zaharist:

"The commander of the forces of a large State may be carried off,
but the will of even a common man cannot be taken from him."
- Confucius

@Corsair

"To see the right and not to do it is cowardice."
- Confucius

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »
+2
If you were in our shoes, you would have attacked the Shogunates aswell - not taking the risk of being hit in the back while you make attacks beyond their border.

That's true ... but reportedly I'm bad, and you are nice and good, so I can do bad things, and you should not...  :) :) :)

And now to the point: I believe in you and your abilities. I expect that you politically unite east and we will do a great war with all the fireworks.

If you do not, you will be disciplinary wiped. Deal?  :twisted:

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 03:00:18 pm »
That's true ... but reportedly I'm bad, and you are nice and good, so I can do bad things, and you should not...  :) :) :)

And now to the point: I believe in you and your abilities. I expect that you politically unite east and we will do a great war with all the fireworks.

As stated earlier, gz on the playerbase!

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2014, 03:01:27 pm »
the vast majority of our casualties were unarmed lol, you can hardly throw the "7000" number at us when we've lost lots of guys unarmed with 100 troops, as well as the 200 troops for every village and the 500 unarmed in ushkuru (10*200 + 300 = 2300), then the 500 unarmed troops greys gave us which were intercepted, AND we were easily the faction which lost the most troops attacking villages in the early game.

regardless of any of this, i see very little reason to argue with you grandmom, you say nothing but these paranoid fantasies of "GREY ORDER GAVE YOU 1 MILLION BILLION SOLDIERS!!1!!", and besides that yourself and your clanmates (read, gtx and arn), don't seem able to refrain from personal insults against me and my clan.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2014, 03:34:13 pm »
the vast majority of our casualties were unarmed lol, you can hardly throw the "7000" number at us when we've lost lots of guys unarmed with 100 troops, as well as the 200 troops for every village and the 500 unarmed in ushkuru (10*200 + 300 = 2300), then the 500 unarmed troops greys gave us which were intercepted, AND we were easily the faction which lost the most troops attacking villages in the early game.

regardless of any of this, i see very little reason to argue with you grandmom, you say nothing but these paranoid fantasies of "GREY ORDER GAVE YOU 1 MILLION BILLION SOLDIERS!!1!!", and besides that yourself and your clanmates (read, gtx and arn), don't seem able to refrain from personal insults against me and my clan.
When did I insult you in this thread? I fail to see any insults directed at you.

The irony in this is mindblowing. Personal insults is the thing that you have done against me for a long time, so i thought that you know would what a personal insult actually is. Oh well. All I can say is.... welcome to my world.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2014, 03:45:02 pm »
+1

I wont unite the east, since the east cant be united - it has been tried before. Unification takes leaders, I dont wanna lead the entire east, I have a life - hell I dont even lead the Kalmarunion alone - a council does. But if we can get brothers to stand next to us and fight we are happy and strat would reach new heights this round.

Yes, we will fight until we die and then rise again, so wipe me of the map - why are you being so carefull? You dont have to fear us, however I have heard mumbleing about players in your clan getting tired of making replays of strat every round - some have left and lots are talking. Well you know what I mean Im sure, perhaps thats why you are so cautious in your advances and slow at taking fiefs. Look at DRZ - they have some organisation and dedication within their lines.

Could it be the great Grey order is starting crumbleing under your autistic way of chosing allies??  8-)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2014, 03:46:30 pm »
+2

Buhu

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »
+2

Oh our guy were unarmed, well that's a shame and you only got yourself to blame for that you had plenty of chances to reinforce but you simply didn't. 500 troops unarmed or armed is still 500 troops that you lost and to the thing that you lost most troops trying to take the fiefs well that's also just your fault that can't be blamed on someone else.

For me it's pretty clear that you have failed strat miserably
1, You overextend your self and take more fiefs then you can hold, also lose troops while doing that

2, Choosing wrong friends and enemies, as stated before it's clear that you had no intention to go against the uif then it's only us left. You offered naps for all your neighbours(except quincy) which give the impression that you were afraid of us, you wasted to much troops on taking your land so now you wanted time to secure it. As we are not stupid we understood that it's better to fight you now rather then later when you have built up your defence. So we simply saw our chance and took it.

3, You threaten quincy saying you will destroy them and when you offer everyone else a nap one could imagine that you were planing to attack them(GG you have made an enemy). We were planing to attack with out the quincies but as you made them your enemy they happily joined our course.

4, How you fight the war, moving unarmed armies, fail to reinforce, moving important fief owners around vulnerable for attacks(even tho you learned after like 3 times) and for last your newest attacks where you attack with single guys without backups. The only thing you have done good is defending Yalibe, form our side we failed with that one we should have taken it before you could reinforce it but hey that's life :)

And about those millions form greys those were only 1400, Hetmans owns words so you can't deny it. He also said something about you failing hard so I can't be wrong...

Still I have had a lot of fun in this war and I hope you had it too, I will always remember you in our ts 1 min before we attacked "You gonna die!"
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2014, 05:54:22 pm »
+5
This is such a good read, once again diplomacy forum beats everything else.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2014, 06:30:51 pm »
+3
This is why strat is great, #1 drama source
Turtles

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »
+4
but i've really enjoyed the early game so far where gear is much more tactical.

I wish i could agree with this, but archers have a massive advantage early strat.