Author Topic: Libere Equites  (Read 5863 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: MadMan_Jack
Re: Libere Equites
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2014, 05:01:37 pm »
+1
Well Tulbuk was my claim in the beginning of strat. So it mean i can come and take my claim then?
This is no Sarcasm just a simple and humble Question.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:06:12 pm by Jacoby »

Offline kowcioo

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Cockjoe_HRE
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2014, 06:29:32 pm »
+1
Haze claims every village that is in posession of Eques. Now they are legally mine and i can attack as i will to take what is legally mine.

Dashbigha, Tulbuk, Dirigh Aban & Bhulaban:
CLAIMED!

Sry Templols didn't notice one of those villages was yours.  :oops: :rolleyes: :lol:

That's totally what i meant.
"For my Poles there is no such thing as impossible."

- Napoleon about Polish Lancers after the Battle of Somosierra, 30 november 1808

Offline Spurdospera

• Earl
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spurdo...
  • IRC nick: Spurdo
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 07:26:30 pm »
+3
but I have had personal claim over ada kulun for like a year now :/ it´s my village that I heroically defended against HESHEYs rape army last strat... :)
Quote from: Mortemer
spurdo is as useless as my hat.

Offline Haze_The_Hobo

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 296
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Pantheon_Haze_The_Hobo Haze_Ze_PewPew
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 07:54:53 pm »
+3
but I have had personal claim over ada kulun for like a year now :/ it´s my village that I heroically defended against HESHEYs rape army last strat... :)

Filthy finn! It's my village and i won't allow any trespassing on my lands starting of NOW.

Eques pack your shiet and leave or face horrible and painful death.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:58:31 pm by Haze_The_Hobo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Speaker of Libere Equites
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:46 pm »
+2
If u want ada kulun, than go there attack it if it's make u happy accully i don't really care about that village, so much trouble, u just need some poor newbs than u can beat, becuase drz and go are to heavy for u...

I will overwrite my claims, so everyone is happy, i don't claim : ada kulum, nelag castle, hanun anymore... And everything is like before, aye?

I let HRE one day to leave the village and transfer it to me.. Oh he didn't told u? And I let fips transfer 50k silber to one of his members form the village
Than there was just a little population and no army inside. Fips told that he just waited that drz attack him, so why should he than need this village

Another piont is the Kalmar support:
I good my members to apply, but when the attackes where in shitty times i cant hell them, don't forget that is a Game not the reallife, so the RL Goods always before a fucking Game... I wanted to give the troops Kalmar, but when im not invited in this message thing i don't know where i should go, just when i hear "welcome To the Party" and not where i should go, furter that the mate i gave the troops wasn't interested anymore to play strategus and all my other members where in the trade Route..

Don't think we are pros like everyone here, that my first strategus round, so instand of saying we are gone rap u cus  u newb!

Thing about that, before u gona rape me :-)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:39:15 pm by Lecram »

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 09:24:42 pm »
+5

Don't think we are pros like everyone here, that my first strategus rund, so instand of saying wie are gone rap u cus  u newb!

Thank about that, before u gona rap me :-)

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 09:36:06 pm »
+1
We need what few allies have the power, experience and balls to help us to not be attacked by 'neutrals' or 'allies' or whatever it is that you are. Remember who re-opened hostilities the moment the desert campaign ended, it wasn't HRE or us. Whoever told you that you could attack HRE without any of us wanting to help them made a big misjudgment, they were dead wrong and you should think twice before taking their advice again.

I love new players, i want to give them every opportunity, ask and we'll help you, but not against HRE. But not at the expense of our current allies, being new has nothing to do with it; whether it's a new faction or a 4year Strat veteran making a huge misjudgment our response would be the same. We're in this together, if you let this be the case, if you work against us then we will have to take measures. If you wanted guidance on how you could help us then why not send Grandmom or myself a PM? You could have done that at any time and we'd have gladly sent you a reply, your help would have been welcome.

If you don't want to be raped by Druz or Greys your best chance is with us. I don't think many of the northern factions are taking this point very seriously. No faction wants to stay active if they don't have a war to fight, so your choices are to fight our enemies or fight us. Some factions take the easy way out and leave the Northern Alliance (i see a great many OdE traders moving freely through Grey land, i wonder what's happening there lol), others are not made aware by the more experienced players that an attack on HRE at this time is the same as helping UIF. Enough with the leniancy and wishy-washy nonsense that has characterized us so far trying to be the 'good guys', i'm not saying 'Your with us or against us', there are 3 options:
1. Join us and fight UIF
2. Fight us, and regret it
3. Or remain neutral and find another neutral to kill, ask someone reliable before you attack.

Tell me what u want, if i can do it, i will do

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2014, 10:06:27 pm »
+8
Form my side i have no problems to stop fighting with HRE, i took my revenge, that was all i want just a reattack. (Eye for an Eye). Now it depends on Fips how its going in.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2014, 10:43:50 pm »
+10
i as neutral person declear truce between your factions. Now it is time to start attacking UIF. Godspeed!
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2014, 02:22:26 am »
+1
Form my side i have no problems to stop fighting with HRE, i took my revenge, that was all i want just a reattack. (Eye for an Eye). Now it depends on Fips how its going in.

Lol. Well, if your going to give us back Ada Kulun without any troubles i'm not going to give you anymore and i will go back to the original plan that i had before you attacked us.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 02:25:28 am by Fips »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2014, 12:21:56 pm »
+4
How about when neither of you have Ada Kulun because Druzhina take it whilst you guys are still throwing your toys at eachother.

Come on guys, sort it out please...

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:27:46 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Lecram

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2014, 12:33:51 pm »
Well, Ada Kulum got attacked and i dont know if i can hold it... so i can't give it to you sorry :/

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2014, 01:50:58 pm »
+2
Also, if you want to pull this, you probably should not have a village with 4k troops within 1, maybe 2 hour reach (with quickmarch).

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2014, 01:44:50 pm »
Also, if you want to pull this, you probably should not have a village with 4k troops within 1, maybe 2 hour reach (with quickmarch).
and while you are in diploamtic talks with Bjarky and Grandmom to find a peacefull solution, positioning an army over night close to Ada Kuluhn, does not help your credability either.

We made you an offer.

a) The 300k, which you named as price, over a period of 3 weeks, 200k within 2 weeks and 100k within 3 weeks.
b) we agreed on a NAP, which you wanted
c) a trade offer was made which you declined, but you want instead to be able to use Ada Kulun for trade till the 300k are in, we countered that offer that you can use another fief with even higher sell price which you refused.

Now that you are so keen on selling in Ada Kuluhn, why is that? There had been not so many HRE traders been seen at Ada Kulun in the past weeks, but quite some Bubastan, who stole S&D in the north and sold there or at other HRE fiefs, while Bubastan attacked many in the north and stole their S&D. You stated to me your are allied with them. How about HRE attacks Bubastan from now on and i would give you 300k straight away.

Then you dont need to wait for the money, Ada Kuluhn can be used by Seljuks, we can all be a happy family. On the other hand when you would not attack Bubastan, that only shows me you have still the long term plan at hand , to disrupt the north, instead of making a trade deal, you still holding a grudge because of the past and not being able to go past that. I did not act on this shit till now , what was going on in the north over the past weeks, but i am done with that now.

People wondering why the north was not supporting DRZ attacks ^^, well if you got S&D raided all the time by Merc(alts/supporters) or Bubastan, then your prioraties are more at home. I accuse HRE and Bubastan to disrupt the factions in the north in their efforts to build up. Only due to long talks with Grandmom, they were letting partly go from that but not compettly and only due to long talks between Grandmom and me, i let it go. I wont now anymore, only a few days ago attacks on Order de Montesa. You want to tell us Bubastan is acting complettly alone and without the concent of HRE? BS, prove it and start attacking Bubastan which would head north. You accuse UIF of holding hands all the time, well you are doing the same thing here.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2014, 02:03:43 pm »
+1
People wondering why the north was not supporting DRZ attacks ^^, well if you got S&D raided all the time by Merc(alts/supporters) or Bubastan,

Wow, now I really regret we didn't do that instead of suicide attacking drz.