cRPG > Sell/Trade

MW Red Tassel Spear for MW Longsword

(1/1)

Rigs:
Only trade I'm taking.

Keshian:
I don't know if you noticed but if all the people only accepting one exact trade never get there deals to go through.  What are the odds that the few (if any at this point) people wanting to trade away their masterwork longsword just happen to actually want a masterwork red tassel spear. Think about it.  But anyway I might consider trading a masterwork langes messer for it which has more speed, more cut, and more pierce damage when used 2handed (it gets speed/damage bonus from 2handed grip) than a longsword has.

Rigs:
I understand, but I'm actually going to use the longsword as a polearm haha, thats why i've only advertised for it.

Keshian:

--- Quote from: Rigs on May 16, 2011, 08:29:32 pm ---I understand, but I'm actually going to use the longsword as a polearm haha, thats why i've only advertised for it.

--- End quote ---

There is like 3-4 sword that have the polearm secondary mode though I think.  (Not langes messer sadly).

Rigs:
Yeah, but unfortunately with my current build i can only use the Longsword or Bastard or 2h. And I think the Longsword is the best option out of the three. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version