Author Topic: Ban Monster_Truck_GFORCE  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Ban Monster_Truck_GFORCE
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:32:17 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
PRO_Remnant_Mae
2. Name of offending character(s)
Monster_Truck_GFORCE
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
Around 6:30pm est
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Using RL harassment and sexual harassment. Played with some friends for a bit and randomly this guy starts harassing me about having tattoos, being wrinkly?, getting pregnant?, and only receiving an invitation to my current clan by "having a cunt". I have 2 SS of what he said but if you check the logs you'll see just a bit earlier than what I have shown he had more to say.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
No idea.
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
server was pretty full so I'm sure there are a few

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Monster_Truck, Truck_Monster, Lobster_Chuck, Mobster_Duck, Duck_Mobster
Re: Ban Monster_Truck_GFORCE
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 01:48:54 am »
I don't actually know Maeday or care about her, also this is my main. Some guy on steam told me to say these things because it would "be funny". I'll take responsibility obviously, I apologize for trolling I guess? Didn't seem like a big deal.

"Sexual harassment" though, for real? Is this tumblr?
I strongly identify as a 12th century feudal Lord, and though I'm imprisoned inside a body that doesn't reflect my true self, I think it's disgraceful and offensive that our backward society doesn't extend me the courtesy of addressing me with my preferred pronoun, 'His Divine Lordship'.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 02:19:09 am »
Sexual harassment is by definition bullying or coercion of a sexual nature. I'm all for trolling but that usually applies to the game side part, would have made more sense to say something like "you're bad". There aren't many females that play this game so it'd be nice to see something done for that side of it, anything about race or gender seems extremely unnecessary.

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Monster_Truck, Truck_Monster, Lobster_Chuck, Mobster_Duck, Duck_Mobster
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 02:27:42 am »
I'm not interested in you sexually, I didn't even know that you're an actual girl, though it does seem like you're trying to use that to your advantage here. Members of your OWN CLAN make racial and homophobic jokes daily (I have a screenshot of dexx saying the n word) and nobody seems to care. Not sure why you're so special.
I strongly identify as a 12th century feudal Lord, and though I'm imprisoned inside a body that doesn't reflect my true self, I think it's disgraceful and offensive that our backward society doesn't extend me the courtesy of addressing me with my preferred pronoun, 'His Divine Lordship'.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 02:33:21 am »
Bullying someone for "having a cunt" is a bit different than using the N word as a term of endearment to your buddies. So actually its completely different, and also I have no idea why that would matter here. Good try though.

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 02:37:51 am »
You're trying to make this about something it isn't. Though it's interesting that this matters so much to you that you would condone racism.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 02:40:57 am »
I'm not interested in you sexually, I didn't even know that you're an actual girl, though it does seem like you're trying to use that to your advantage here. Members of your OWN CLAN make racial and homophobic jokes daily (I have a screenshot of dexx saying the n word) and nobody seems to care. Not sure why you're so special.

Oh get over yourself. Mae and I are friends. Friends joke with each other. You are some unknown stranger who has the gall to think you have the right to make jokes at the expense of another member of the community. You are some random face in a crowd that hurled an off-color "joke" at someone else you know nothing about under the pretense that you can do so simply due to the fact that you're two people within the same community.

Whether you realize it or not, you must understand that this is a community. And like any other, social standards still apply, and you can be as awkward as you want on here because it's the internet, but do not presume to be immune to complaints from members of the community that take offense to you.

As for constantly bringing up my poor judgement and use of offensive language; I've already forfeited my opportunity to be reinstated as admin. When someone had brought up that they were honestly offended by my use of offensive language, I stopped, and have not since used such language. No one cares to bring that point up because it's more fun to see me burned than it is to recognize the fact that I respect the wishes and feelings of others. I don't care for offensive language on the internet, but if someone is really hurt by my actions, I own up to it.

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 02:42:18 am »
Oh get over yourself. Mae and I are friends. Friends joke with each other. You are some unknown stranger who has the gall to think you have the right to make jokes at the expense of another member of the community. You are some random face in a crowd that hurled an off-color "joke" at someone else you know nothing about under the pretense that you can do so simply due to the fact that you're two people within the same community.

Whether you realize it or not, you must understand that this is a community, like any other. Social standards still apply, and you can be as awkward as you want on here because it's the internet, but do not presume to be immune to complaints from members of the community that take offense to you.

As for constantly bringing up my poor judgement and use of offensive language; I've already forfeited my opportunity to be reinstated as admin. When someone had brought up that they were honestly offended by my use of offensive language, I stopped, and have not since used such language. I don't care for offensive language on the internet, but if someone is really hurt by my actions, I own up to it.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 02:43:48 am »
(click to show/hide)

As for constantly bringing up my poor judgement and use of offensive language; I've already forfeited my opportunity to be reinstated as admin. When someone had brought up that they were honestly offended by my use of offensive language, I stopped, and have not since used such language. No one cares to bring that point up because it's more fun to see me burned than it is to recognize the fact that I respect the wishes and feelings of others. I don't care for offensive language on the internet, but if someone is really hurt by my actions, I own up to it.

Consider reading posts with your god given eyes.

edit; Let me dumb it down for you, shall I?

1. I hurt other people feelings
2. People behind screen are real people
3. When other people are hurt, I apologize and stop.
4. I never do it again.

Stop being so petulant and bringing up old screenshots from weeks ago, child. Perhaps a civil discussion is beyond you?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:47:04 am by Dexxtaa »

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 02:55:18 am »
That screenshot is less than a month old. Also, Maeday is an adult woman, who is fully capable of defending herself, I love that you feel the need to be her knight in shining armor in a thread about misogyny or whatever.

"When other people are hurt, I apologize and stop. "

I did.

You're literally a solipsist and you're calling ME a child. :rolleyes:

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 02:59:28 am »
That wasnt an apology and Dexx is not only my clan mate who I asked for direction to the right devs and admins on the case, but a good friend. Drop the fucking sexism already.

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 03:05:38 am »
That wasnt an apology and Dexx is not only my clan mate who I asked for direction to the right devs and admins on the case, but a good friend. Drop the fucking sexism already.

I'm confused, you asked a flagrantly racist homophobe, who has been barred from making administrative decisions, to come and defend you from male oppression? This will help your case?

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2014, 03:07:36 am »
You're literally a solipsist and you're calling ME a child. :rolleyes:

I'm literally glad you feel the literal need to literally call me names, literally.

If I feel the need to stand up for my friends, I will. I find it very narrow minded that you choose to believe that I'm "white knighting" given that I'm not known for that.

Consider losing the sexist approach, given that you're the one that instigated this incident with that very concept.

We don't go looking for trouble, but if your insensitivity is enough to inflame one of my members to this degree, I believe it is my prerogative to stand up for my friends.

Offline Monster_Truck

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 03:16:57 am »
I'm literally glad you feel the literal need to literally call me names, literally.

It wasn't a name, it was a descriptor of your personality, you exhibit solipsistic/hypocritical tendencies, so I used the appropriate term.

I find it very narrow minded

You have absolutely no credibility in this scenario, I'm not sure why you're posting. That you would call anyone else "narrow minded" is astounding.

Consider losing the sexist approach, given that you're the one that instigated this incident with that very concept.

I stopped long before anyone made a stink about it, and I apologized in my first post, not sure what else you want from me.

We don't go looking for trouble, but if your insensitivity is enough to inflame one of my members to this degree, I believe it is my prerogative to stand up for my friends.

I did a brief search for Remnant ban requests, you didn't bother to defend any of them.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2014, 03:22:56 am »
The dexx smear campaign can end now. Once again... let me write it out... I ASKED FOR HIS OPINION ON WHO TO BRING THIS TO, THUS DIRECTLY INVOLVING HIM. gf (<--- proper use of online trolling)