Author Topic: unban request  (Read 317 times)

Offline lord_gagarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ral Antic
unban request
« on: February 07, 2014, 06:37:11 pm »
hi

1.Cataphracts_Raleubeu
2.holiday friday
3.eu7 6 pm

4. I was banned 10 minuts ago by admin who i don't know the name he banned me from all servers whitout any warning

He banned me for a TK but we was on a map with balista and a guy (holiday friday) thought it was fun to steal the balista after i reload it i wounded him but he continued to did it and i tked him.

i asked to the admin to do something but no answer and he just banned me from all server for a time who I do not know the duration...

i was banned before i could make any screens and i would like to talk to the admin who did that

I had never problems since so many times i play every days.

Sorry for my bad english i have an excuse ... i'm french

Cheers

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 10:51:04 pm »
It was me who banned you. At the end of a round, I saw, in the chat log, that you tked someone, and seconds later you wrote "I just tked 2 guys for stealing my balista" (or something like that). You admitted the tk(s) and at the start of the next round I see you teamkill on purpose again. Not knowing the rules doesn't justify breaking them (although I doubt you wouldn't know the rules since I believe you are not new in cRPG).

If someone is (unfairly) taking control of the ballista you are already controlling, if I were you, I'd try to reason with him, nudge or kick him away, or just swallow my pride and let him use the ballista, but not teamhit and teamkill him. That's never sensible or convenient for the team.

Unban date: 08.02.2014 17:15:31 (GMT+0).

Offline lord_gagarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ral Antic
Re: unban request
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 11:16:54 pm »
And why you don't ask me for the teamkill it was the same guy who did the same all the round and i said to you two time for that and and you did nothing !

And its easy to say "if i were you"  if i swallow my pride when everytime a kid do that i never use the ballista (and i like use ballista)

I'm a old player of crpg and maybe more than you and i never tk anyone or breaking rules for no reason. We are on crpg and the community is mature and cool its the first time

who i writte in this section and i hate it but i just think to the guy which would be dying of laughter after you banned me...

You ban me after looking log and you didn't saw what i said before ? So just let me lol for this situation i can wait 1 day i'm not drugged to video games

Cheers