Author Topic: Black_Light (EU_cRPG_HRE)  (Read 877 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Black_Light (EU_cRPG_HRE)
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:57:18 pm »
Name of the Char involved: Wolves_Peso
Name of the offender: Black_Light
Server: EU_cRPG_HRE
Time: Around 15:35
Description of what happened:
He tked me at the end of a round and I warned him not to do it again. After that he teamhitted me twice with no enemies around and I reported him for it.
To continue his madness he blocked teammates of from helping me while I was shielding in a corner surrounded by bots.
After this incident I told him that I will make a ban request if he continues to do shit on me and his answer was "go and report me" and "noob" followed by a tk on me.

Pictures:

the tk:
(click to show/hide)

Sean_Folkesson sayin that he tried to help me but got blocked:
(click to show/hide)

That's the only pics I have, him blockin Sean Folkesson  is not totally proven because I just started playclaw to screen it after the blocking incident.
But maybe he comes in here and supports my cause.

I think this guy is either totally retarded or has some agressions he should deal with with a breathe of fresh air and some time to cool down.

I don't want to report everything but this guy did ignore all my warnings and me trying to speak on a mature level.

Cheers, Peso
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Sean1997

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Black_Light (EU_cRPG_HRE)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:17:58 pm »
Sean_Folkesson:

Man, maybe he think something like that is funny, but really, stuff like that made us loose this.  :evil: It was hard enought to help him in a barn with a flamberge, but blacklight made it impossible for me with blocking my overheads from behind...

This guy is just retarded, maybe he need a break.

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:59:05 pm »
cooldown granted

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 05:33:21 pm »
Thank you sir, the witch is burnt!
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.