Author Topic: Nasty business  (Read 5265 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Nasty business
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 10:34:25 pm »
+11
When i came back and asked for a few things:
A) old banner
B) Khudan with all nessary tasks included
C) being the diplomat(not even the leader of the Wolf Pact Mercenaries)
a) was categorily denied

did you actually expect a clan to give you a city and a main strat rank just because you came back? :D
To be completely fair though it's impossible for anyone including wolves members to think "wolves" without thinking "Kinngrimm".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 10:45:30 pm »
+7
true but if you leave for god knows how long you cant expect the people who tried to pick up the pieces just to give it all over :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 11:02:04 pm »
+3
First off, I can't believe you're trying to wipe this off on me, this is a farce.

Let me explain to you and to everyone, the way I can do best in front of everybody.  This way nobody can say anything and you are forced to play your hand here, instead of speaking crap to allies and friends about one another.

You skip 40 mins of that chat? why? lets show everyone the whole thing eh?
(click to show/hide)

take a look at map b4 you forum vomit kinn, as it happens you're over at Vayejeg and I'm at Slezkh, there are in fact (or were at that time) armies that don't belong to our alliance or clan. Don't lie to people to make yourself seem like a nice person. That's a terrible trait.

(click to show/hide)

A) The banner was voted for and created by members of the "CFA" they wanted it, they asked for it, they voted for it, they got it.
it's a vote, there will always be a few or more who don't like it and lost the vote, that's how a democracy works in case you didn't know.
B) Khudan, You left clan b4 even getting to Khudan in the first place, I wanted you to come down to coalition land and join me in front line battle with me, next to me, you refused. saying you don't wanna be active in strat, what? ? ? ? LOL.
I ask for your steam to stay in close contact and to rebuild our friendship, You refuse, stating its not necessary ? ? ? what?
C) never refused, we were just discussing how to include that rank into the Wolves of today, you gave us no time, and you say im the one thats rushing to conclusions.

You mean Tuetensuppe right? I feel for him, You backstabbed his sorry ass back then too, difference here is that I have a lot more support in clan than he did, and I spent my time building friendships with the old CFA and the new.

None of the first members of Fenris were even helping the Wolves when the Mercs came knocking, do you know who saved us? minus the Grey order roster support after first few fights ofc,
It was Grandmom taking charge with unanimous decision, we wont see a leader as great as him here anymore.
and the Kapikulu, they saved us in a way you could never understand Kinn, since you still don't trust them now and have even gone as far as warning me about them now. NOW after all that they've done for us... you're sick...
just this alone would have been enough for me to never talk to you again.

If you had half an active brain cell left in your head, You'd have sucked it all up, and stayed. So that you'd have gotten one of these votes and be given leadership back by now, I have no problem with this, its enforced not by me, but by the will of everyone in our clan.

Leaders need to be humble by heart when it comes to their members.
Yea I know this, I said as much to Winterfell myself, didn't he show you ALL that we spoke about? or did he cut and paste it for you as you sent it below?

We handed over Curaw, which we could have kept, we handed over Slezhk Castle which we could have kept
what? was that your land to talk about it like this? those factions you speak of, either don't exist anymore or are inactive or have been absorbed by other clans.
wait what? you're gonna play strat now? didn't you repeatedly tell me you wasn't interested? maybe that's the reason why I gave you no major responsibilities?

Did I ask you or rather did you tell anyone before engaging in conflict with the Ottomans way back? did you tell the members anything?
You only gave orders and did everything yourself and look where that got you.
I ask for what belongs to The Wolves, not what belongs to you and yours, this doesn't even include the 3 mills Guika took with gear other day, he refuses. What would you have me do? ask you? talk to you about it? why should I? it is material that belongs to this clan, if one of your ppl gets unruly with my clans stuff, he is gonna get taken care of. If you look at the log i posted you'l see what I offered him to stay in good wills, then you will see his categorical refusal of any sort of deal.

I did I tried to initiate contact when you first came back, you dismissed me completely, in fact you were sending messages to ALL old wolves members minus me, also, you recruited out of this clan, something you said you would not do, want proof? talk to Diego.  Why even lie? that's just low.

You found a way for me to keep it eh? why not just speak up and ASK for what you wanted, you didn't even want to do that, You came in with demands and expected things to just roll over for you. I am not Tuetensuppe, I will not roll over for you, You are no longer wanted in this clan you disgraced yourself with your conduct, and your back stabbing way of behaving.

ah ah Haboe... how right you were. Well its not like I didn't know about it already, I just chose to believe that you were a nice person who wanted the best for us or atleast this clan.
You can forget about any claims in the Northlands in this strat or the next, You will never own any land up here if I can help it.

Why not ask Grand what I told him when you showed up here again, You will be surprised.
(click to show/hide)

You are traitorous scum.

I will close this here, You have said your piece and I have said mine, there will be no peace with you or yours any more from here on out, you have finally shown your true colours.

EDIT  >  >>  > eeh nvm I know u all wanna talk here... so lay it at me and him and w/e lets hear all your thoughts CRPGers.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:14:39 pm by Flans »
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 11:20:02 pm »
I wish Kingrimm all the luck with fenris, every clan needs a good culling from time to time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 11:25:30 pm »
+2
First off, I can't believe you're trying to wipe this off on me, this is a farce.

Let me explain to you and to everyone, the way I can do best in front of everybody.  This way nobody can say anything and you are forced to play your hand here, instead of speaking crap to allies and friends about one another.

You skip 40 mins of that chat? why? lets show everyone the whole thing eh?
(click to show/hide)

take a look at map b4 you forum vomit kinn, as it happens you're over at Vayejeg and I'm at Slezkh, there are in fact (or were at that time) armies that don't belong to our alliance or clan. Don't lie to people to make yourself seem like a nice person. That's a terrible trait.

(click to show/hide)

A) The banner was voted for and created by members of the "CFA" they wanted it, they asked for it, they voted for it, they got it.
it's a vote, there will always be a few or more who don't like it and lost the vote, that's how a democracy works in case you didn't know.
B) Khudan, You left clan b4 even getting to Khudan in the first place, I wanted you to come down to coalition land and join me in front line battle with me, next to me, you refused. saying you don't wanna be active in strat, what? ? ? ? LOL.
I ask for your steam to stay in close contact and to rebuild our friendship, You refuse, stating its not necessary ? ? ? what?
C) never refused, we were just discussing how to include that rank into the Wolves of today, you gave us no time, and you say im the one thats rushing to conclusions.

You mean Tuetensuppe right? I feel for him, You backstabbed his sorry ass back then too, difference here is that I have a lot more support in clan than he did, and I spent my time building friendships with the old CFA and the new.

None of the first members of Fenris were even helping the Wolves when the Mercs came knocking, do you know who saved us? minus the Grey order roster support after first few fights ofc,
It was Grandmom taking charge with unanimous decision, we wont see a leader as great as him here anymore.
and the Kapikulu, they saved us in a way you could never understand Kinn, since you still don't trust them now and have even gone as far as warning me about them now. NOW after all that they've done for us... you're sick...
just this alone would have been enough for me to never talk to you again.

If you had half an active brain cell left in your head, You'd have sucked it all up, and stayed. So that you'd have gotten one of these votes and be given leadership back by now, I have no problem with this, its enforced not by me, but by the will of everyone in our clan.

Leaders need to be humble by heart when it comes to their members.
Yea I know this, I said as much to Winterfell myself, didn't he show you ALL that we spoke about? or did he cut and paste it for you as you sent it below?

We handed over Curaw, which we could have kept, we handed over Slezhk Castle which we could have kept
what? was that your land to talk about it like this? those factions you speak of, either don't exist anymore or are inactive or have been absorbed by other clans.
wait what? you're gonna play strat now? didn't you repeatedly tell me you wasn't interested? maybe that's the reason why I gave you no major responsibilities?

Did I ask you or rather did you tell anyone before engaging in conflict with the Ottomans way back? did you tell the members anything?
You only gave orders and did everything yourself and look where that got you.
I ask for what belongs to The Wolves, not what belongs to you and yours, this doesn't even include the 3 mills Guika took with gear other day, he refuses. What would you have me do? ask you? talk to you about it? why should I? it is material that belongs to this clan, if one of your ppl gets unruly with my clans stuff, he is gonna get taken care of. If you look at the log i posted you'l see what I offered him to stay in good wills, then you will see his categorical refusal of any sort of deal.

I did I tried to initiate contact when you first came back, you dismissed me completely, in fact you were sending messages to ALL old wolves members minus me, also, you recruited out of this clan, something you said you would not do, want proof? talk to Diego.  Why even lie? that's just low.

You found a way for me to keep it eh? why not just speak up and ASK for what you wanted, you didn't even want to do that, You came in with demands and expected things to just roll over for you. I am not Tuetensuppe, I will not roll over for you, You are no longer wanted in this clan you disgraced yourself with your conduct, and your back stabbing way of behaving.

ah ah Haboe... how right you were. Well its not like I didn't know about it already, I just chose to believe that you were a nice person who wanted the best for us or atleast this clan.
You can forget about any claims in the Northlands in this strat or the next, You will never own any land up here if I can help it.

Why not ask Grand what I told him when you showed up here again, You will be surprised.
(click to show/hide)

You are traitorous scum.

I will close this here, You have said your piece and I have said mine, there will be no peace with you or yours any more from here on out, you have finally shown your true colours.

EDIT  >  >>  > eeh nvm I know u all wanna talk here... so lay it at me and him and w/e lets hear all your thoughts CRPGers.

Honestly...u maybe shouldnt have posted the discussion between you and winter...i dont know either of you.

But i read the whole conversation....came out liking winter a lot more...and stopped reading the thread

well played
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 11:37:39 pm »
+7
why do people post private chats?  it only proves the poster less then admirable.  but everyone always does it. 
gays,  gays everywhere.  -.-

piss diplomacy section,  I'll sue you if i ever get cancer.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 11:38:02 pm »
+1
This sums up the wolves
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 11:45:50 pm »
Honestly...u maybe shouldnt have posted the discussion between you and winter...i dont know either of you.

But i read the whole conversation....came out liking winter a lot more...and stopped reading the thread

well played

While I thank you for your unbiased opinion, the only reason this thread is here as it is, is for me to have an open convo with the old man without him being able to say anything otherwise later, this is the only proven method that works when you deal with someone who prefers skulking in shadows to open dealing. He's known for this its nothing new.

I have no problem showing the truth as it is, If you avoid wronging people and especially your friends you never have anything to worry about in open convos like this

Fu strudog, atleast we're still on the strat map :P
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 11:49:33 pm »
Wow private convo :S all shit aside thats kinda bad man.

I guess this will boil on.

If i could id shake Winterfells hand, what a guy.

@Also the bit u think is about Teuten.......it isnt. It was waaaaaayyyyyy before ur time anyways.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »
I did. until what happened today, stop running your mouth off without knowing anything.
If you think age is a full proper reason for respect on its own you are sadly deluded.

Now i know everything and i still say you need to learn some respect, how you treat people is disgusting. People are going to fall out with you if this is how you act.

I've dealt with you myself on steam and you can be an alright lad, but at times you speak to everyone like they are beneath you and that you know it all, that's the attitude you don't need.

BTW Good luck to you Kinngrimm.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:56:09 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 11:57:50 pm »

Fu strudog, atleast we're still on the strat map :P

I think you will find that we are also still on the strat map :P
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 12:01:37 am »
Now i know everything and i still say you need to learn some respect, how you treat people is disgusting. People are going to fall out with you if this is how you act.

I've dealt with you myself on steam and you can be an alright lad, but at times you speak to everyone like they are beneath you and that you know it all, that's the attitude you don't need.

BTW Good luck to you Kinngrimm.

LolOLolOLolOLolOLolllOLlOL. had this happened say... 2 weeks from now, u'd be speaking for me no matter what I type here.
I hope you understand what I mean here... but still LOL...

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 12:04:26 am »
+6
why has nobody posted a picture of michael jackson eating popcorn yet?

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 12:07:31 am »

LolOLolOLolOLolOLolllOLlOL. had this happened say... 2 weeks from now, u'd be speaking for me no matter what I type here.
I hope you understand what I mean here... but still LOL...

No i wouldn't be.

I have something called self-respect and i will stick to my thoughts no matter what happens especially if this is how you act on the forums.

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 12:10:05 am »
+1
No i wouldn't be.

I have something called self-respect and i will stick to my thoughts no matter what happens especially if this is how you act on the forums.

Irrelevant, you say this now because nothing has happened. hold your horses mate, there are reasons for why this looks the way it does, I tried to conduct it all privately, but Kinn and his compatriots dont make these things easy for me.
When you get to the postion where you've been stolen from and then have the chance to stop another thief come back and talk here, then you will understand why there can be no respect for such a person