Author Topic: Marauder_Thryn  (Read 735 times)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
Marauder_Thryn
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:09:48 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Antiblitz_ATS

2. Name of offending character(s)
Marauder_Thryn

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
NA_1 approx. 2214hrs

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

(general) last guy alive, was idk, fucking off for 2 minutes as we attempted to find the guy, (detailed) once located i began running to him, he(GiggleKnight) was busy fighting someone.  As i was approaching, Marauder_Thryn was standing close by, and noticed me running towards the fight.  He himself then ran front of my swing, and then backslashed me as i surpassed him, he struck me once more before i turned around to engage him rather then let him kill me, as i was beginning to run low on health due to his teamkilling, i myself swung at him to which he blocked, kicked me in to a stun, and then slashed me, killing me.  He then continued watching the fight not participating, until Uumdi killed Giggleknight.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Bro-coding, plain and simple.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Taken the following round
(click to show/hide)

Personal opinion; well to put it simply, dont insult someone when they are the ones in the place of power, like telling a judge during your court hearing to go fuck himself.  I'd really not had cared to put up the thread, but you want to persist in thinking you can get away with childish behavior, so enjoy. 

Im Sure as this is the plight of the ban forums, there will be 10 people in here telling me how im an awful person, and Thryn is the next fucking graced child to walk through crpg, but you asked for it, and here it is.

Offline ForGO_of_Acre

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Pope_Bravo_of_Acre
  • IRC nick: ForGO
Re: Marauder_Thryn
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 06:37:02 am »
Fuck em, I saw it and side with antiblitz. Bro coding seems like the cool thing to do these days, kinda like being in touch with your feminine side. Get them brownie points while you can brah!!!!

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
Re: Marauder_Thryn
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 12:43:34 pm »
Banned for 24 hours
visitors can't see pics , please register or login