Author Topic: War of Northern Aggression  (Read 32381 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: War of Northern Aggression
« Reply #465 on: November 17, 2013, 05:30:58 am »
+3
Not much to say here, typical FCC behavior being met with typical counter-FCC behavior.  These forums really don't get much lower than that.

Yep, we've been gear bugged three times, but we've hardly complained about it until now.  We fucked up our night time settings once and received a shitstorm for it, all the while FCC was launching battles early in the morning because they were "necessary interceptions".  We tried to play nice at the start, but as usual Kesh and friends took a post made to be a satire on the American Civil War so personally that they forgot that a strikethrough usually represents "disregard".

After eight unrelenting sieges on my castle, I took an offer that Desire had given to me and payed her 30k crpg gold to switch sides, because arbalests are cool.  As I had expected, Kesh blew up and is now spreading rumors that I'm paying upwards of 300k per person just to get them on our side.

(click to show/hide)

Yeah, I can totally afford to pay off your entire team in cRPG gold.  We've got a fucking shit ton of silver, yes, and it's actually not from an item dupe, that's a story for another day.  Anyway, all I've spent the strat silver on is gear for my castle, my armies, my allies, and I've given away buckets of it (millions and millions) to several different factions now, typically to the people who I think will put it to a good use.

So yeah, I could be the biggest faggot imaginable and pull off all the sleazy bullshit tactics I wanted to on Strategus, and I've really been tempted to.

But fuck that, I'll just fund Murdertron and the GOBBLIN realm and watch the XP roll in.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #466 on: November 17, 2013, 06:22:10 am »
+2
Last time you declared war on us we sat back and let it happen without doing anything and were told the war is boring and we were lame for just sitting in our fiefs defending.

This time you declare war on us and we warned you we would actually fight this time.... Well hell sorry to inform you but this is war and war is hell. As the old saying goes be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Sorry if it is making you want to quit.
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #467 on: November 17, 2013, 06:22:46 am »
+2
How to diplomacy Forums Dracul style

Step 1: declare war on your friends even though they don't want to fight you
Step 2: assure your friends that the war is just for XP and because you think they are the only people worth fighting... no hard feelings
Step 3: get really fucking upset because you lose some close battles at the start of the war and delete a bunch of people off your friend list
Step 4: start shit talking them every chance you get
Step 5: complain about people fighting a strat war in a far more polite manner than any other NA strat war ever.
Step 6: ?????
Step 7: Profit

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 17, 2013, 06:28:33 am »
+2
Last time you declared war on us we sat back and let it happen without doing anything and were told the war is boring and we were lame for just sitting in our fiefs defending.

This time you declare war on us and we warned you we would actually fight this time.... Well hell sorry to inform you but this is war and war is hell. As the old saying goes be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Sorry if it is making you want to quit.

This is the first time Dracul has been in a direct war with FCC.

How to diplomacy Forums Dracul style

Step 1: declare war on your friends even though they don't want to fight you
Step 2: assure your friends that the war is just for XP and because you think they are the only people worth fighting... no hard feelings
Step 3: get really fucking upset because you lose some close battles at the start of the war and delete a bunch of people off your friend list
Step 4: start shit talking them every chance you get
Step 5: complain about people fighting a strat war in a far more polite manner than any other NA strat war ever.
Step 6: ?????

Step 1: join confederacy with friends and fight people who insist they're your friends
Step 2: assure people who insist that they're your friends that you don't want any hard feelings
Step 3: watch them get mad because "we were totally friends bro, but it's kay because we'll wipe you and sell your castle and then relocate you if you want"
Step 4: try to be reasonable on the forums, get met with nerd rage
Step 5: complain about people who breath and live Strategus
Step 6: ??????

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #469 on: November 17, 2013, 06:30:38 am »
What the fuck Artyem I can't even believe you are an admin with the amount of shit you whine about. You whine more than me. Stop whining and deal with getting gear bugged. It's not like we haven't been gear bugged before. We just don't whine about it. We deal with it.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #470 on: November 17, 2013, 06:34:02 am »
+4
Not much to say here, typical FCC behavior being met with typical counter-FCC behavior.  These forums really don't get much lower than that.

Yep, we've been gear bugged three times, but we've hardly complained about it until now.  We fucked up our night time settings once and received a shitstorm for it, all the while FCC was launching battles early in the morning because they were "necessary interceptions".  We tried to play nice at the start, but as usual Kesh and friends took a post made to be a satire on the American Civil War so personally that they forgot that a strikethrough usually represents "disregard".

After eight unrelenting sieges on my castle, I took an offer that Desire had given to me and payed her 30k crpg gold to switch sides, because arbalests are cool.  As I had expected, Kesh blew up and is now spreading rumors that I'm paying upwards of 300k per person just to get them on our side.

(click to show/hide)

Yeah, I can totally afford to pay off your entire team in cRPG gold.  We've got a fucking shit ton of silver, yes, and it's actually not from an item dupe, that's a story for another day.  Anyway, all I've spent the strat silver on is gear for my castle, my armies, my allies, and I've given away buckets of it (millions and millions) to several different factions now, typically to the people who I think will put it to a good use.

So yeah, I could be the biggest faggot imaginable and pull off all the sleazy bullshit tactics I wanted to on Strategus, and I've really been tempted to.

But fuck that, I'll just fund Murdertron and the GOBBLIN realm and watch the XP roll in.

(click to show/hide)

What are you even talking about?  I mentioned allers was paid once upwards of 100k by greasy sage and your "spy" in our ts during the battle misinterpreted my words - though some friends who were signed up for you after the battle were mentioning you bragging about knowing when we were going for flags thanks to your spy.  Class act!  And you really expect us to believe you ahve 400 million silver not form a bug, when the largest faction on the map has less than 100 million silver.  Obviously did something like bought 10 million lady dresses back when they cost 0 silver and then they changed them and you sold them all and are now taking advantage of the bug/glitch or some other bug.

Really you are whining about us attacking you too quickly now? You talk about quitting the game because of other people's tactics, while breaking the game using silver bugs and spies in tses during battles.  You are a true hypocrite! bravo!

Also what firebus said - we have been item bugged more than any other faction on the map probably because we keep fighting  a lot.  All we do is work out how to fix it when we spawn.  Not a big deal - certainly not enough "to cry a  river" about how horrible this game is because you have to use a different weapon for a bit.  Just like we have had to deal with unreachable flags more than anyone else.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #471 on: November 17, 2013, 06:35:16 am »
+8
stop saying words this is fucking gay

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 17, 2013, 06:38:02 am »
yeah I'm done posting here, my mistake.

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #473 on: November 17, 2013, 06:45:05 am »
+5
After the past 8 attempts, every siege but the day in-between one, you have finally managed to gear bug us. My respect for the acre members has gone down the shitter and I no longer respect any of their members as I did before any of this. The current situation is this: the game has become so horrible that I, myself, am on the verge of quitting.

my questions are: why do you wish to fight an enemy on crutches? why would you prefer to not fight anybody at all?
(click to show/hide)
I'm sorry you feel that way Jack, but I was with Acre defending Yruma 13-15 times, and maybe we were given time to manage gear at our leisure twice, if that.  The rest of the time, Reinhart was dumping all the -2 gear he could see the second the battle was finished, and we dealt with gear bugging, some minor, some major, in a solid majority of our sieges.  We never saw that as you guys playing dirty, and we didn't complain about it.
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #474 on: November 17, 2013, 06:53:09 am »
+9
Would you bunch of maniac bastardly turds please shut the fuck up? Like, all of you. You're all being rude, you towering mounds of maggot cum. Please stop now.

Jesus.

People don't know how to just have fucking fun on either side of the aisle.

pig disgusting/10, would not play for again if it weren't for the XP

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #475 on: November 17, 2013, 07:07:18 am »
+3
For once I agree with daruvian. time to put off the trash posting. FCC guys refrain please. I will gladly kick any faction member in the dick if they are being a dick. Stay classey

We shall try and kill them with kindness!

Excellent day of fights CC. God may have rested on the 7th day but us heathens shall be back at it! See you in game.
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #476 on: November 17, 2013, 07:07:38 am »
+2
Give me your troops.  You don't deserve them.  That goes for everyone in this thread.  Even those just reading it.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #477 on: November 17, 2013, 07:09:14 am »
+2
Give me your troops.  You don't deserve them.  That goes for everyone in this thread.  Even those just reading it.

I would like to challenge that everyone but me doesn't deserve them.

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #478 on: November 17, 2013, 05:23:45 pm »
+5
i think its about time miggy starts posting fun gifs

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 17, 2013, 05:56:59 pm »
+11
Everytime i kick myself for not coming to this mod sooner...i can read the forum and pat myself on the back for not wanting to be a part of this

You fucking crpg players whine and bitch about everything, i have been in nearly every TS now..

You ALL think you opponents suck, you all think your da best...and then you ALL make excuses when you lose

even worse, instead of just saying GG and moving on...you come to the forum and bitch and moan about your opponents, very rarely admitting to or taking responsibility for, your own mistakes.

None of you seem to have any respect for the other team and you all fucking hate each other, and now the game is at a point when it feels like there are literally only 2 factions to fight for

FCC which takes the game seriously...and everyone else who hates FCC for taking the game too seriously

Believe it or not, the worst difference between Native and CRPG is not any bad mechanic or admin rule...its the players themselves

The problem with the mod...is its full of "typical crpg players"....they are the best players...and anything that kills them...is OP and needs to be bitched about
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE