Author Topic: jelbegi fief LCO  (Read 2576 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
jelbegi fief LCO
« on: September 29, 2013, 03:01:19 am »
+2
Not much gets me annoyed about this game but come on guys. We attacked at 8 pm est and you set your nighttime to wipe out prime time pushing the fight till 2am. You guys fucking suck

bad enough you are afraid to attack. Now you take what could have been a fun fight and force it to a shitty time.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:45:02 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: jelbegi fief LCO
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 03:19:41 am »
+10
Not much gets me me annoyed about this game but come on guys. We attacked at 8 pm est and you set your nighttime to wipe out prime time pushing the fight till 2am. You guys fucking suck

bad enough you are afraid to attack not you take what could have been a fun fight and force it to a shitty time.
corrected for balehoay

AFRAID wait what! ???? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5284 sorry we are not able to stand 24/24 on strat 7/7 ,we have work school etc like everyone normal ,we are not bs fatty american that eat clown shit every da, sorry if you want proper figth feel free to contact me and it will be my pleasure to set the garnison to a apropriate number and schedule figth to a apropriate time too ill do my best. thanks you for your understanding after all this is not just a game ? ho sorry i forgot you from fcc that is rigth there is no game for you guys just winning :( (from arowaine view probably)

ps: no offence to the true american that are not fcc thanks to you all
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:49:59 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 03:21:43 am »
+2
AFRAID ???? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5284 sorry we arent able to stand 24/24 on strat 7/7 ,we have work school etc like everyone normal ,we are not bs fatty americain that eat clown shit every day sorry if you want figth just contact me and it will be my pleasure to set the garnison to a apropriate number and schedule figth. thanks you for your understanding after isnt just a game ? ho sorry i forgot you from fcc that is rigth there is no game for you guys just winning :(

wut?

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 03:24:33 am »
+13
basicly the guys just did not set it properly and at that point im sorry but i cant really do much myself since chadz sometime like to change time zone even if it is well set on their crpg page.. so i cant do much sorry and yeah it is a shame to lose such much xp for me it is! but im sure kesh will be able to lead you to victory dont worry he already ask aller miley and probably 200 other people already so dont worry fcc everything is alrigth.

for more information i recomand you to go speak to our master he is call the gobblin king.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 03:31:32 am »
this is kind of a shitty tactic if it is on purpose. if it is actually an accident is it possible that both sides could agree to let a flag cap happen and allow the village to be given back with troops/gear?
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 03:32:05 am »
+4
this is kind of a shitty tactic if it is on purpose. if it is actually an accident is it possible that both sides could agree to let a flag cap happen and allow the village to be given back with troops/gear?

do you really things fcc will keep their words I DOUB IT! still so far no offer of that kind anyways .

also this is really strange tactic cause i cant even lead our own battle at that time that pretty retarded especially we kinda attack at the same time too you know!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 03:35:06 am by arowaine »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 03:34:26 am »
+2
do you really things fcc will keep their words I DOUB IT!

I think our track record for honesty is much better than yours arowaine. That being said I'm not sure if we would want to try to work that out or just see what happens with the shitty time slot. If it got pushed to 2am est that means the nighttime setting starts at 6pm est... basically all primetime is covered so you can't really reschedule for a better time unless the AFK? owner shows up to deal with it all. But hey if people want to try and make that work they can.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 03:37:21 am »
+1

I think our track record for honesty is much better than yours arowaine. That being said I'm not sure if we would want to try to work that out or just see what happens with the shitty time slot. If it got pushed to 2am est that means the nighttime setting starts at 6pm est... basically all primetime is covered so you can't really reschedule for a better time unless the AFK? owner shows up to deal with it all. But hey if people want to try and make that work they can.

well just so you know fief owner isnt really afk he is easy to get on.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 03:39:27 am »
you are blaming chadz time zone change for your guy blocking out the entire primetime with his nighttime setting? You are being serious? My theory stands you suck
Leader of BS

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 03:41:12 am »
AFRAID ???? http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5284 sorry we arent able to stand 24/24 on strat 7/7 ,we have work school etc like everyone normal ,we are not bs fatty american that eat clown shit every day sorry if you want figth just contact me and it will be my pleasure to set the garnison to a apropriate number and schedule figth. thanks you for your understanding after isnt just a game ? ho sorry i forgot you from fcc that is rigth there is no game for you guys just winning :(

ps: no offence to the true american that arent fcc thanks

I am not sure you are aware but none of what you say makes any sense
Leader of BS

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 03:46:16 am »
+6
you are blaming chadz time zone change for your guy blocking out the entire primetime with his nighttime setting? You are being serious? My theory stands you suck
yes i am blaming strat baddie meachnic for being so hard to understand

interesting even if i try to explain it to you all you can say is we suck blablablabla so ill try again with stuborn people like you. afrodisia as all occitan nigth time are SET EITHER 23 OR 00 LAST 8HOURS!

Normaly ALL MY GUYS TECHNILY have their TIME ZONE to -5 gmt

AFRODIZIA JUST Tell me that is nigth time is set 00 last 8hours BUT time zone is set (coded by chadz strategus page) to 3 gmt so there you go sir here the fact.

there you go belive me or not i do not care what your opinion is if i suck then fine i suck that fine by me sir! at least im not someone behind a scream calling other people they suck into a video game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2013, 03:48:20 am »
+11
I am not sure you are aware but none of what you say makes any sense

Translation:

The members of LCO are subject to the rigors of work, school, and various real-life commitments. Arowaine alleges that FCC are able to commit to strategus commitments on any hour of any day of the week (regardless of if this commitment is true or not). Arowaine made a really funny insult about eating clown shit since we're mostly American (approval met from me), and he said that any time you wish to attack an Occitan fief, he will lower the garrison to allow you to attack with 1500 or less, in addition to scheduling the fight to be in prime-time. The final point he would like to make that the primary objective for FCC is winning strategus, or at least winning individual engagements instead of achieving fun for most or all involved.

Honestly, it is not at all difficult to understand Arowaine's posts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 03:51:31 am »
+18
Translation:

The members of LCO are subject to the rigors of work, school, and various real-life commitments. Arowaine alleges that FCC are able to commit to strategus commitments on any hour of any day of the week (regardless of if this commitment is true or not). Arowaine made a really funny insult about eating clown shit since we're mostly American (approval met from me), and he said that any time you wish to attack an Occitan fief, he will lower the garrison to allow you to attack with 1500 or less, in addition to scheduling the fight to be in prime-time. The final point he would like to make that the primary objective for FCC is winning strategus, or at least winning individual engagements instead of achieving fun for most or all involved.

Honestly, it is not at all difficult to understand Arowaine's posts.

I understood all of this and I'm basically retarded.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 03:53:43 am »
+3
in fact balehoay to be honest with you you guys for once attack to a perfect time for us and it is really frustrating for me and FOR you  aswell  that we do not have it at the proper time. Most of us 99.9% cant not make it at the time it got push back.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 03:55:54 am »
Hey, arowaine, Why don't you, IDK, tell your guy about the AWESOME feature under your SETTINGS tab on CRPG. There you can modify your nighttime to proper set up, and set your time zone difference as well.

Considering how much you post in response to FCC, I'd think something like this wouldn't happen anymore. Considering, who we are talking about, It makes perfect sense. I mean, you've been called out on this...say...5 times and FCC has done it a few times, but they haven't had a single problem at all cause they make sure they  set there faction up.

If anything, I've found that LCO and your little "alliance" has ruined strat far more than FCC has. Now that I don't have a fief, I will say whatever the hell I want, specially after I found out that you are a fuking turn coat and to try hard at this game. I don't like FCC much more, but at least they've kept everything open, you on the other hand, are a skaven.

Also,
basicly the guys just did not set it properly and at that point im sorry but i cant really do much myself since chadz sometime like to change time zone even if it is well set on their crpg page..

Is bullshit. Not true in the slightest. It's been that since the dawn of time, it doesn't "change" randomly. It's a damn SERVER TIME. The only thing that changes is when DLS goes into or out of effect. Before you start making up BS excuses, learn to actually lie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login