Author Topic: HA vs HX  (Read 217 times)

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
HA vs HX
« on: August 09, 2013, 08:43:13 pm »
first off i like how you guys in dev gave the HX a big reload speed nerf what i dont get is why HA are going free of this reload speed nerf? they can do more dps than the HX and have the luxery to miss a target HX dont eg because of low ammo ammount and the reload speed.

this is not because i hate ranged in fackt i like them i just hate them when they are on horseback lol but still it makes sense that both should have the speed nerf on horseback
BEEERRRR

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: HA vs HX
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 09:19:31 pm »
+1
first off i like how you guys in dev gave the HX a big reload speed nerf what i dont get is why HA are going free of this reload speed nerf? they can do more dps than the HX and have the luxery to miss a target HX dont eg because of low ammo ammount and the reload speed.

So wrong. HA vs HX. HA takes 3-5 shots to kill HX. HX takes 1 shot to kill HA. They don't even have to reload. If you are reloading, you are simply bad.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: HA vs HX
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 09:39:30 pm »
If you hit, it's gonna be what Rumblood says. I still see HX getting easy headshots quite often, they can take 10 ppl out with 10 bolts. An HA could as well, but it's quite impossible and it doesn't happen.

Even when playing a HA vs HX battle, the HX will most likely win.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me