Author Topic: Wolves point of view  (Read 13277 times)

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
Re: Wolves point of view
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2013, 03:10:10 pm »
+4
To deny that some factions (mercs included) conspired to turn Kinngrimm against those he had an agreement with is false.

Sorry Casi but this is just wrong.  Kinngrimm was never asked to "turn" against anybody.

To put it simply we never planned to attack Templars or Pecores because we were desperately trying to keep all resources back for the war against the UIF.  Also If we had been desperate to kill off the Templars then we wouldn't have stepped in to help negotiate peace between you and the Nords.  We all know which way that war was going.

Fallen did ask Wolves to join our war against Hospitaller at one point but since Kinngrimm had categorically denied having any diplomatic relations with them then this is hardly asking for a betrayal.  At any rate Kinngrimm simply said no to this and so we dropped it.  There was no conspiring and it certainly had nothing to do with Mercs.

As for Pecores, the only reason they didn't get a village in the Desert was because Kinngrimm didn't give them one of the fiefs he had negotiated for his side in the peace treaty.  Pecores were never going to get Aab in the treaty just as Nords had to give up Fishara and Iqbayl.  Why Kinngrimm didn't offer Pecores a different fief is something you will have to ask him, although given that he was never planning to stick to the treaty I guess it isn't that hard to work out.

@Cosmos - You never even published your claims.  This was all part of Kinngrimm's plan and the only reason that the contested area is even on the claim map at all is due to rumour and speculation about what you would do.  As for everybody else, yes close allies like HRE/Fallen talked about their claims but after that it was just about seeing what was unclaimed so far and sticking your name down for it in the diplomacy section.  You guys could have easily done this too and gone for one of the unclaimed gaps on the map.  Instead you knowingly went for an area of the map that had been claimed from the start by Nords, Kapikulu and Byzantium.  Perhaps if Kinngrimm hadn't been so blindly focused on his original plan then you would have published your claims first and Nords, Kapikulu and Byzantium might have claimed a completely different area.

As for confidential documents would one of these be the peace treaty and claim map that Kinngrimm negotiated, created and signed but then hid or deleted it the day he back stabbed Kapikulu? :D

@Grandmon - What you choose to believe is up to you but I love the fact that people's proof of Kinngrimm's integrity towards themselves is his admitted lying to everybody else.  Its just so adorably desperate :D

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2013, 03:18:44 pm »
weren't you a Cotgs at this time?

i was an one of the "elders" of the wolves  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2013, 03:36:25 pm »
+2
My truth is better than yours  :lol:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2013, 04:29:13 pm »
Tomas summed it up well enough, I dont think I need to add anything to that except to confirm it.

Also,
You think i don't know what happened , because you only know what you've seen on the forum. I was leader of pecores and i had to do diplomacy at least one hour a day , and sometimes i could stay 4 hours talking with kinngrimm. I even had access to some confidential google docs were mercs and hre and their plann with kinngrimm . But if you still want to believe to the forum version , it's up to you :)
You hate kinngrimm because when you wanted  to plot to turn him against his real alliance , he decided to spy on you , because he refused to plot with his enemy :D .

Tyr is a Merc leader, so I think he has more idea of his own factions workings than you do. Tuetensuppe also was a high ranking wolf member, Kinngrimms 'right hand'. Reality is, you dont know what you are talking about and that fact is painfully obvious despite your protestations.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2013, 05:00:44 pm »
+3
Tuetensuppe also was a high ranking wolf member, Kinngrimms 'right hand'.
Dirty work do not tell more about it  :P
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:45:21 pm by Vovka »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2013, 06:12:44 pm »
+1
Sorry Casi but this is just wrong.  Kinngrimm was never asked to "turn" against anybody.

To put it simply we never planned to attack Templars or Pecores because we were desperately trying to keep all resources back for the war against the UIF.  Also If we had been desperate to kill off the Templars then we wouldn't have stepped in to help negotiate peace between you and the Nords.  We all know which way that war was going.

Fallen did ask Wolves to join our war against Hospitaller at one point but since Kinngrimm had categorically denied having any diplomatic relations with them then this is hardly asking for a betrayal.  At any rate Kinngrimm simply said no to this and so we dropped it.  There was no conspiring and it certainly had nothing to do with Mercs.

As for Pecores, the only reason they didn't get a village in the Desert was because Kinngrimm didn't give them one of the fiefs he had negotiated for his side in the peace treaty.  Pecores were never going to get Aab in the treaty just as Nords had to give up Fishara and Iqbayl.  Why Kinngrimm didn't offer Pecores a different fief is something you will have to ask him, although given that he was never planning to stick to the treaty I guess it isn't that hard to work out.

@Cosmos - You never even published your claims.  This was all part of Kinngrimm's plan and the only reason that the contested area is even on the claim map at all is due to rumour and speculation about what you would do.  As for everybody else, yes close allies like HRE/Fallen talked about their claims but after that it was just about seeing what was unclaimed so far and sticking your name down for it in the diplomacy section.  You guys could have easily done this too and gone for one of the unclaimed gaps on the map.  Instead you knowingly went for an area of the map that had been claimed from the start by Nords, Kapikulu and Byzantium.  Perhaps if Kinngrimm hadn't been so blindly focused on his original plan then you would have published your claims first and Nords, Kapikulu and Byzantium might have claimed a completely different area.

As for confidential documents would one of these be the peace treaty and claim map that Kinngrimm negotiated, created and signed but then hid or deleted it the day he back stabbed Kapikulu? :D

@Grandmon - What you choose to believe is up to you but I love the fact that people's proof of Kinngrimm's integrity towards themselves is his admitted lying to everybody else.  Its just so adorably desperate :D

You're probably right, my memory fails me I'm sure.  The point is this shit happened so long ago its not justifications for any behaviour at present.
Turtles

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2013, 06:13:41 pm »
+3
You're probably right, my memory fails me I'm sure.  The point is this shit happened so long ago its not justifications for any behaviour at present.

This I agree with :D