Author Topic: buff heavy lance again  (Read 927 times)

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
buff heavy lance again
« on: July 27, 2013, 09:41:11 pm »
+2
buff heavy lance again.... it is ridiculous. no profesional cav anymore. only light cav bundle of stickss. and idiotic people with like a great lance on a horseback with not even skill in polearms. so this isnt how it shoud be becouse where is the thing that you are specialy trained for being a knight or rider. It makes you feel like a bundle of sticks on horseback. You destroy the game with your nerfs. i mean you nerf the bump damage the heavy lance. and also the speed. see no point in being cav at the moment. And i think many people think like this. btw rest in peace strategus with that nerves. team play is how it was in medieval times. and not like i am the best i have to kill everybody and this why you have so many children 2 hander in your mod. who are not up to learn how to play. who has the luxury of range with theay re weapons. ahlpike also retarded. what about make every horse 1 hit and makeing heavy horses 2 hit and make all the nerfes what you did back to nativ. and every bump is a one hit. woud be match better then how it is now. and then we come into the situation where throwing is totally OP also. becouse theay makeing allready alot damage on horses.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: buff heavy lance again
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 09:44:46 pm »
Give this man some writing skills for heavens sake!
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 09:49:10 pm »
No. Give him some fucking +1's!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 10:05:54 pm »
+1
free panos!!!!!! Now you are free and still act like a dick. not really earnded to get set free.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 10:06:33 pm »
u wot m8

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 10:20:12 pm »
+10
Quality feedback like that helps us making this mod a little bit better every day. Thank you.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 04:54:36 am »
Quality feedback like that helps us making this mod a little bit better every day. Thank you.

You already know it's nerfed to shit and lots of people have already mentioned/complained about it.  Nice attempt at trolling because you have nothing worthwhile to say.  Don't take the piss out of people who can't express themselves in the "accepted" way.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 05:01:48 am »
+1
I would use the Heavy Lance if it was more on par with the Lance. I like the speed and length of the heavy lance but it just doesn't kill enough.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 10:39:41 am »
Yeah. its like a trend that cav players stay away from the game becouse you can only play in strat battles with shield and lance. And at the normal crpg servers you dont have a chance against people with like a light lance and more ridding and "without shield". what let the cav players stop playing the game. And i think with a buff to like 28 pierce it shoud be fine again. And the balance shoud be also fine becouse it can not be that people fight as Infantry and as cavalery. And theay make more damage then people who played as cav there hole time in crpg and make less damage.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 10:59:51 am »
Yeah. its like a trend that cav players stay away from the game becouse you can only play in strat battles with shield and lance. And at the normal crpg servers you dont have a chance against people with like a light lance and more ridding and "without shield". what let the cav players stop playing the game. And i think with a buff to like 28 pierce it shoud be fine again. And the balance shoud be also fine becouse it can not be that people fight as Infantry and as cavalery. And theay make more damage then people who played as cav there hole time in crpg and make less damage.

lay off the robitussin you wacked out fucko

don't even use english as second language as excuse, you are just some sort of mentally deficient shit poster

props on the renown/infamy ratio though
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:04:49 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 12:19:24 pm »
lay off the robitussin you wacked out fucko

don't even use english as second language as excuse, you are just some sort of mentally deficient shit poster

props on the renown/infamy ratio though
Try it yourself, write QQtext on spanish or what le fug is 2nd biggest "second language" in murica
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 12:24:39 pm by Morso »

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2013, 12:42:03 pm »
there we have the proofen point. smothrich lance user not heavylancer user. so buff it back to 28 pierce (+3) to make it fair again.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »
you are the kinda guys who dont even fuck women yourself. just jelling with the wolves and get a lance instead of saying that the nerv of the heavy lance is stupid. :P so it least i have a penis and not pretend to have one. :D

I got this sent to my PM inbox this morning, personal insults being spammed at me for simply engaging in balance discussion. I don't know how else to handle this kind of forum abuse and harassment so I'm going to just report my quote of his post here and expect immediate action.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2013, 09:53:29 pm »
The heavy lance is fine. It's only 4 damage below lance.

ps
Learn to write please.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2013, 09:55:35 pm »
The heavy lance is fine. It's only 4 damage below lance.
Also, it takes way more skill doing well with a great lance than a light/normal/heavy lance.

Great lance was always an easy way of getting ridiculous scores. Maps with >30 kills was not unusual with that weapon. I would say heavy lance needed more skill after the damage nerf.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.