Other Games > Chivalry

I just bought this

<< < (2/3) > >>

Grumpy_Nic:
After some more time on this game I gotta say its not bad. I've overcome the "wtf what was dat.." stage and get a bit better. The battlefield is much more "alive" than in crpg and teamplaying is very rewarding. Ranged is kinda crap but the rest is fine.
What I like very much is that you just play, you dont have that money pressure behind you. Just play and try to kill. Nice

Overdriven:
I like it because it's a lot more casual. So it can be played a bit more easily, with less rage and just as a time filler some times.

Grumpy_Nic:

--- Quote from: Overdriven on July 15, 2013, 12:54:49 pm ---I like it because it's a lot more casual. So it can be played a bit more easily, with less rage and just as a time filler some times.

--- End quote ---

Exactly

sdfjkln:
I think this game gets more slack then it deserves, no its not the warband we know and love, but not every game should be. Chivalry does melee combat different and I think they succeeded in making a system thats easy to understand/hard to master and still fun and accessible.

CrazyCracka420:
I haven't played in months, I always dominated with a 2h sword (really any of the 3 I unlocked) and easily topped the scoreboards. 

It's definitely a fun game, more arcade-like than c-rpg/warband, but still a pretty good melee combat system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version