Author Topic: War on Apostates  (Read 54580 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: War on Apostates
« Reply #450 on: August 15, 2013, 12:00:11 pm »
Oh u bastards! :evil:

For the childrens sake ofc Vovka  :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »
I would add that this ceasefire was quickly broke by mercs who attacked Cotgs some weeks after and then start to threaten us (the ecorcheur at that time) that if we didn't gave up a village to the conquistador, they would attack us and the barabe would do the same.
The Cotgs attack was done way before the war it self happened, or that the agreement you speak of could have been made, and those attacks were done in regards of them attacking our trade routes, i also remember the cotgs attacking several caravans in apostates territory during the cease fire, so your statement is illegitimate.

As for your fief, it doesn't surprise me much, since you made a deal with the greys about taking one of the conquistador fief.
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2013, 02:36:08 pm »
+4
For the childrens sake ofc Vovka  :D
I am glad that the wolves had backstab mercs and I did not have to backstab greys for the sake baby bears in the desert  :P

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #453 on: August 15, 2013, 03:23:25 pm »
+5
Actually read the posts, for example i've advocated the change to strat rules to allow 1500 man attacks versus any size garrison which would open it up again, or anything that means an attack on a stacked castle does'nt take prohibitive troops that cant be used in timer limit.

Also siege equipment is too buggy and catapults cant be used versus wood etc. This is not qq'ing its a simple statement of a fault that everyone is aware of.

Its meant to be a game, at the moment every clan makes sure their essential fiefs are very tough to take. Every clan will exploit loopholes, what I want is not the mercs to do a Haboe and expose their crucial fiefs but for the game engine/rules to allow a more liquid game. Its meant to be fun, grinding masses of troops to stack in castles is not fun, or not my idea of it anyway.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 15, 2013, 06:50:12 pm »
The Cotgs attack was done way before the war it self happened, or that the agreement you speak of could have been made, and those attacks were done in regards of them attacking our trade routes, i also remember the cotgs attacking several caravans in apostates territory during the cease fire, so your statement is illegitimate.

As for your fief, it doesn't surprise me much, since you made a deal with the greys about taking one of the conquistador fief.

Wrong, cotgs got attacked when trying tp leave kapi lands after pesce was signed. Ask your leaders. Situation was solved since Niemand said it was ok to loose the 1500 or so troops to keep the peace. No merc caravan was attacked after peace was signed. So, according to the treaty mercs broke the peace but our side at that point let it slip to keep it.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #455 on: August 15, 2013, 07:21:50 pm »
Cotgs army was attacked because it went into kapi lands, propably in order to reinforce one of their fiefs - kapi broke the peace already by not acting according to the terms that were made in the agreement. We simply attacked it because we didnt want to risk that any reinforcements arrive in kapikulu fiefs.

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #456 on: August 15, 2013, 07:42:36 pm »
Wrong, cotgs got attacked when trying tp leave kapi lands after pesce was signed. Ask your leaders. Situation was solved since Niemand said it was ok to loose the 1500 or so troops to keep the peace. No merc caravan was attacked after peace was signed. So, according to the treaty mercs broke the peace but our side at that point let it slip to keep it.
Not wrong as i was speaking before the war, Back wen Kinngrim was leading and since you clearly think we back stabbed you i don't think you know a thing about this either, i remember exactly where Bavvo got attacked, as for cotgs attacking caravan, not wrong either, they attacked torben multiple times around Ismirala area.
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #457 on: August 16, 2013, 01:11:03 am »
+5
i'll give you all a break from time to time with a non-sense gif, is it ok for you? i just need + from you because i'll feel like a tough guy in this community which is really important to me because i have no life, ok? please i need help call 911 ok?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 16, 2013, 09:43:30 am »
Cotgs army was attacked because it went into kapi lands, propably in order to reinforce one of their fiefs - kapi broke the peace already by not acting according to the terms that were made in the agreement. We simply attacked it because we didnt want to risk that any reinforcements arrive in kapikulu fiefs.

I know you did, but the fact is that they had been stuck in kapi lands since the war started and wss going home. Did u bother to ask them? Did you bother to warn them? Did you bother to give their troops back if they lay down their arms? No, like the mercs usually do you just charge, you were wrong, Niemand let his army go to waste to keep the peace - correct?

You had no problem with breaking the peace when u attacked cotgs, you had no problems with threatening us during the peace, you had no problem with threatening Ecurcheurs during the peace. This is not a good way to handle diplomacy when a unstable peace is signed - but since you are all high and mighty perhaps you thought noone would be able to do anythibg about it. Just keep bullying the small clans like you allways do.

Well guess what, the small guys got tired of taking your shit Tyr, action - reaction

And btw we did the same thing before we took rivacheg, we attacked a barabe guy with 2000 troops on his way to riva. We didnt know if he would reinforce it, we offered his stuff and troops back and an extra 5k goods as a little bonus. Same situation different approach.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 09:48:25 am by GRANDMOM »

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #459 on: August 16, 2013, 11:26:08 am »
I know you did, but the fact is that they had been stuck in kapi lands since the war started and wss going home. Did u bother to ask them? Did you bother to warn them? Did you bother to give their troops back if they lay down their arms? No, like the mercs usually do you just charge, you were wrong, Niemand let his army go to waste to keep the peace - correct?

You had no problem with breaking the peace when u attacked cotgs, you had no problems with threatening us during the peace, you had no problem with threatening Ecurcheurs during the peace. This is not a good way to handle diplomacy when a unstable peace is signed - but since you are all high and mighty perhaps you thought noone would be able to do anythibg about it. Just keep bullying the small clans like you allways do.

I bothered to ask them, none of the online could reply to why he was there, so attack.
I offered them to pick up a new army at ismirala castle, they didn't bother to do so. Don't come with bullshit if you don't know what we offered them ;)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2013, 01:50:26 pm »
I bothered to ask them, none of the online could reply to why he was there, so attack.
I offered them to pick up a new army at ismirala castle, they didn't bother to do so. Don't come with bullshit if you don't know what we offered them ;)

Yes, Im sure you did all you could to prevent an attack, and that the threats you spread on the small clans were really just meant to be helping the already fragile peacetreaty  :wink:

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2013, 02:21:59 pm »
+2
We did not threaten the smaller clans. We simply told you that considering kapikulu were your allies we do not expect you to take action in this war on any side and it is fine for us if you stay out of it (instead of helping as it was said in the treaty we made).
I could not care less about cotgs. Their army was in kapi lands and instead of going straight home they took some weird way. If they wouldve gone directly home no one would have attacked them. We told them that we will give the stuff back if they come to pick it up, i already made a list of the items that belong to them, but since nobody showed up i guess they simply did not care. We even wanted to give bashis the 4k back they lost to us because strat got freezed and the battles came up at some stupid time no one was playing, and they were our enemies.

So get your facts together before you bother posting. All i can say is that i really do not care about the opinion of clans like wolves or cotgs, i rather talk to grown-ups. I am nearly out of strat anyway, so I'll leave the trash to you guys now, just try to get some facts in aswell. Talking to you is not worth my time.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2013, 04:52:50 pm »
Well guess what, the small guys got tired of taking your shit Tyr

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2013, 05:37:02 pm »
+1
Brave Mercs. Best clan in EU. You are not wiped out from the map only because of shitty mechanic, so keep to yourself all these weird comments and conspiracy theories of history.  Just  :lol:

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2013, 05:58:42 pm »
jack1 scratched his balls sack wondering why the EUs stopped having more than one battle per day. He quickly shit in his hand and flung it on the NA map and screamed "THAT IS WHERE SHIT IS GOING DOWN YOU BORING EUROmy old friendS".
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.