Author Topic: A Fragmented Empire  (Read 2518 times)

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
A Fragmented Empire
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:30:12 pm »
+7
A once great empire, perhaps the most powerful in all of NA has fragmented into multiple factions over the past week. With HoC declaring indepdence from the VE, Peterguis's new kingdom and MB becoming it's own faction Veluca is weaker than ever. What shall come of the once great Velucan Empire, will thier enemies hit them when they are weak, will thier former allies turn thier backs on them, will they become a footnote of history, or will they restore thier former glory? Only time can tell what might become of the mighty Velucan Empire.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: A Fragmented Empire
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 11:42:26 pm »
+1
I really wish we could have a war between Prostates - Coalition - Templars here on EU.

BUUUUUUUT NO!!

We prefer to build up and hold back like little bitches  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 11:46:27 pm »
I really wish we could have a war between Prostates - Coalition - Templars here on EU.

8 millions XP in 1 day of game ...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:03:04 am by Algarn_of_Nord »

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:47:42 pm »
+3
Prepare a lot of graves ... hundred of thoussands of graves , and burning vilages full of corpses of brave warriors... Prepare gold , millions of coins, goods , and weapon for a war like it ...

Thats the meaning of Strat

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 12:22:39 am »
+10
The Velucan Empire may have fallen, but the roots of it, The Kingdom of Veluca, will never die.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 12:26:56 am »
+1
The Velucan Empire may have fallen, but the roots of it, The Kingdom of Veluca, will never die.

Well said. Veluca shall live on.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 12:33:41 am »
A once great empire, perhaps the most powerful in all of NA has fragmented into multiple factions over the past week. With HoC declaring indepdence from the VE, Peterguis's new kingdom and MB becoming it's own faction Veluca is weaker than ever. What shall come of the once great Velucan Empire, will thier enemies hit them when they are weak, will thier former allies turn thier backs on them, will they become a footnote of history, or will they restore thier former glory? Only time can tell what might become of the mighty Velucan Empire.

i'm the emperor.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2013, 12:51:10 am »
+2
In these troubling times it seems to be that FCC is using this to their advantage. No doubt will they seek out the murderers, rapists, and misfits of the now crumbling empire to join its ranks. I have witnessed their evil with mine own eyes in my travels to Sargoth and beyond; they are calling to arms boys, ripped from their mother's bosoms to fight and die for their greedy ambitions. Not even the royal serving boys are safe! The echo of hastening whips on the backs of their blackfist and remnant slaves can be heard even from Rebache. The hounds now plunder the South, with no direction or strategy. Their savagery will come in handy for their next overlords. The only question remaining is who will hold the leash, the side of righteousness or the side that will bring down hellfire and yawshawns on to this great land?
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 01:01:26 am »
+3
In these troubling times it seems to be that FCC is using this to their advantage. No doubt will they seek out the murderers, rapists, and misfits of the now crumbling empire to join its ranks. I have witnessed their evil with mine own eyes in my travels to Sargoth and beyond; they are calling to arms boys, ripped from their mother's bosoms to fight and die for their greedy ambitions. Not even the royal serving boys are safe! The echo of hastening whips on the backs of their blackfist and remnant slaves can be heard even from Rebache. The hounds now plunder the South, with no direction or strategy. Their savagery will come in handy for their next overlords. The only question remaining is who will hold the leash, the side of righteousness or the side that will bring down hellfire and yawshawns on to this great land?

And woe be to all as FCC continues to empower those who were once oppressed and continues to promote free trade in the lands of Calradia. Freedom grows and spreads in their wake and the people rejoice and choose their own destinies. Truly these villains hold nothing sacred as they abolish the old ways of feudalism in favour of equality.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 01:11:32 am »
+1
Bonesaw and his hounds will decide who they wish to be friends. I do not believe your hate speak will sway that decision. 

The warriors of BS clan still hold very close ties with the dogmen of the sands
Leader of BS

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 01:24:07 am »
+3
12 free trading fiefs out of 23 is free trading to you? 20%+ tax rates at pretty much all of these free trading fiefs is undesirable to many. Open all your fiefs and set the tax at 5% and then come lecture "the oppressed" about equality. As royal squire, I thought you to be more informed of these matters, matey.
(click to show/hide)
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 01:39:29 am »

ofc

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 01:47:10 am »
+1
12 free trading fiefs out of 23 is free trading to you? 20%+ tax rates at pretty much all of these free trading fiefs is undesirable to many. Open all your fiefs and set the tax at 5% and then come lecture "the oppressed" about equality. As royal squire, I thought you to be more informed of these matters, matey.
(click to show/hide)

The Terror Rises is the slogan of the BS Terrortops who are an elite unit of soldiers formed entirely out of hand picked volunteers by Bale; they are tasked with destroying those who would oppress us and spreading fear amongst the rank of such villains as yourself.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 03:03:31 am »
+1

BUUUUUUUT NO!!

Now panos how many of our battles have I let you fight in?
Turtles

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 09:29:21 am »
Now panos how many of our battles have I let you fight in?

No!

I was joking!  :wink: