Author Topic: Les chevaliers occitans  (Read 5416 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Les chevaliers occitans
« on: April 18, 2013, 04:40:29 am »
+7
Due to real life issue and couple change inside our clan policy. We have to change our nigth time setting due to to late battle and clanmate cant show for them so we are basicly switching our nigth time to 10 eastern last 8 hours. So if someone tricky try to attack at like 9:59 our time. We wont end up doing battle after 11:30 !

Thanks for understanding! 

Everyone is updated now.

updated will be at 11max since couple clan mate decide do dedicated theirself for battle! Huge thanks to haramir shinock kap10 and ceidrik to try to save  community we have!

ps: if you want late battle just use the poor mechanic aswell! Queu up 3 battle one after the other and make the first one start at 9:58 eastern there is no abuse in the mechanic it is clearly we have other stuff to take care! We want to play to well we have no other choice we still clearly give a head up to everyone so you all know about it!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:43:12 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Les chevalier occitans
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 04:43:18 am »
you got to be joking?  6 am is better than 10 pm?  So you prefer us attacking youa t 3 and 4 pm then
you leave no window for attacks.  Seems blatant abuse of nighttime settings to avoid being attacked in waves (which all cities and castles require), just because you announce it doesn't make it legitimate.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 05:43:32 am »
+4
Time to just get rid of night time settings if people are setting it during prime time on purpose.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:46:02 am »
+8
Time to just get rid of night time settings if people are setting it during prime time on purpose.

Prime time for you = prime time for everyone else, clearly! Though I do agree with removing night time (as I have none set, and never have). If I attack someone at 3am the battle ought to be at 3am, not at 9am because of dumb babby nighttime.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 05:46:49 am »

Good idea. This is a pretty shitty move Occitan.

Prime time for you = prime time for everyone else, clearly! Though I do agree with removing night time (as I have none set, and never have).

The funny part is that Turbo is on the same time as Occitan, so are many of our guys. And they all find this early night time setting to be nonsense.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 05:48:36 am »
+4
you got to be joking?  6 am is better than 10 pm?  So you prefer us attacking youa t 3 and 4 pm then
you leave no window for attacks.  Seems blatant abuse of nighttime settings to avoid being attacked in waves (which all cities and castles require), just because you announce it doesn't make it legitimate.
You can't control other peoples lives. I mean, right now you think you do, but you really don't. I'm assuming they have things to do and can't make the battle. As a clan that's perfectly acceptable since if their faction is in a war, then why have the battles where none of them show up?

And yes, since they announced it it does make it legitimate.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 05:58:52 am »
+2
Pacific time 3 A.M. battles, hurrah!
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 06:37:57 am »
+4
your mems are gona love 6am battles!!!

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 07:38:02 am »
+3
Seeing how many people we get for late battles i would probably push it to 11pm maximum, over that its just ridiculous for me and most of the people in the clan that actually lead the battles and handles the recruiting of the mercs + roll call.  I'm writing this and its 1:33am my time and it gives me 5:30 of sleep before i have to get to work.

The goal is not to be dicks, it is so we can participate in our battles and actually do whats necessary to have the best roster we can and the best of our leadership in place to win the battles. Otherwise, we might as well give you all our shit and say GG because if the concerned people for whom we are making this change are not there to lead then nobody else will. Sucks that our prime time is different really but nothing can be done about it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 07:42:54 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 07:42:06 am »
+3
Can we all agree that night time either needs to be enhanced to 16 hours (lol no) or be totally removed?

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 07:44:56 am »
Can we all agree that night time either needs to be enhanced to 16 hours (lol no) or be totally removed?

If you had a third option to remove strat altogether and find another way to gain massive amounts of exp in a reasonable amount of time, i would definitely vote for it.
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 07:52:51 am »

that leave window between 5 eastern(4central) to 10 eastern(9central) so ya still a 5 hours window! everyone has different kind of life anyways if you dont like it just find a other opponent!

ps: like i said we will be pushing it to 11 since some generous clanmate decide to help out the community and show up late for them!
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 07:55:12 am »
+3

Can someone explain to me the actual window occitan can be attacked? Cause 6 am - 10 pm eastern hardly seems like its a problem.

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 08:17:44 am »
+1
Can someone explain to me the actual window occitan can be attacked? Cause 6 am - 10 pm eastern hardly seems like its a problem.

Well, most people sleep roughly 8 hours and work roughly 8 hours a day.  So there goes 16 hours.  Then you further complicate things with time zones, so basically Occitan is giving a big fuck you to everyone else for not keeping the same schedule as them.  Plenty of their players are on after 11pm and are perfectly capable of working a roster.

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 08:22:48 am »
+3
Well, most people sleep roughly 8 hours and work roughly 8 hours a day.  So there goes 16 hours.  Then you further complicate things with time zones, so basically Occitan is giving a big fuck you to everyone else for not keeping the same schedule as them.  Plenty of their players are on after 11pm and are perfectly capable of working a roster.

So, let me understand this, Occitan says the time is inconvenient for them so they change their night so they can get some sleep/work and you give them shit, but your argument is that its inconvenient for you cause now you can't get sleep/work? LOL