Author Topic: So serious I don't understand how such currupt admin can stand?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
So serious I don't understand how such currupt admin can stand?
« on: February 22, 2013, 02:42:37 am »
[21:05] <Smoothrich> for multi accounting and item bombing
[21:05] <Smoothrich> ill gladly do it if no ones gonna cry abuse about it
[21:05] <Smoothrich> lol
[21:07] <Smoothrich> i think our investigation has given an endless amount of evidence and it is 100 percent guaranteed he is guilty of a plethora of exploits based on winning, showing terrible antisocial behavior on forums and in game to the community, having amassed tons of levels and looms from exploiting being on various servers at one time
[21:07] <Smoothrich> encouraging his clan members to pool him cD keys to manage them all.. posting on multiple forum account
[21:07] <Smoothrich> s
[21:07] <Canary> this item bombing is technically not one against the rules
[21:07] <Canary> it's the exploitation of a flawed system
[21:07] <Smoothrich> common sense
[21:07] <Smoothrich> i'd say
[21:07] <Smoothrich> yeah its an exploit
[21:07] <Smoothrich> lol
[21:08] <Smoothrich> its just one of so many things
[21:08] <Smo
<22:44:04> [21:08] <Smoothrich> attacking with 3000 crates of trash gear is the same as transferring 3k crates and they attack it immediately anyways
[21:08] <Smoothrich> even if i was in the fief it wouldnt matter
[21:09] <Smoothrich> with kesh bragging about his plan to item bomb it + obviously being on bustys account while managing her strat army in hero party territory
[21:09] <Smoothrich> the bullshit meter is basically overflowing
[21:09] <Smoothrich> and besides being an "old time player" i see literally no way to defend him anymore
[21:09] <Smoothrich> + the hilarity
[21:09] <Smoothrich> will be amazing
[21:26] <Shik> 3 days of unread messages
[21:27] <Smoothrich> you can look up on tydeus's x-com Lets Play to a silent everwatching audience
[21:27] <Smoothrich> every few hours its just pages of his videogame diary
[21:27] <Shik> on topic
[21:27] <Shik> i have 0 objections to a ban against kesh
[21:27] <Shik> for real or imagined crimes
[21:28] <Smoothrich> aye
<22:44:21>  [21:28] * Muki_ ([email protected]) has joined #mount&blade-crpg-beta
[21:30] <Shik> http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3935/
[21:31] <Muki_> looks cool
[21:31] <Smoothrich> yeah that was posted on SA
[21:32] <Smoothrich> i linked it here and jacko got mad that i didnt like any of the other maps posted in the scene editin gforum
[21:32] <Smoothrich> i was like lol who reads that
[21:32] <Smoothrich> goon cronyism only

I know he is friends with the developers but we really need a competent head admin in NA, not one that does cronyism because his side is losing strategus.

[] I don't understand how crpg can survive such a currupt admin also seriously how can he ban some one with the only source for his unbanning being reveal the one good admin standing against this kinda bullshit curruptness. Kesh wont even tell me who his source is but whoever is really standing against this reet ass powertrip bullshit I salute you because your standing for what is right.[]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 03:13:29 am by Kalam »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: So serious I don't understand how such currupt admin can stand?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:46:56 am »
He clearly was on a sugar rush duh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Snickers

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 02:47:52 am »
So, Kesh is given "Confidential" information about corrupt bullshit.  And you ban the person who was given the info. Bravo. Great admin-ship. Great justice.

This is obviously due to some people's hatred for Kesh. Y'all just finding any little dirt you can find to ban him.

How do you know Kesh was the one who ordered the attack on the castle? You don't. Clearly the first ban was all based of assumptions.

Here is proof: This is http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-issues/fief-take-over-results-in-item-multiplication/msg728088/?boardseen#new  is probably what happened with the item bombing.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:56:51 am by Snickers »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 02:59:45 am »
Yeah it does not make sense... Kesh was banned without reason.. Cleared of all Imagined crimes... but remains banned because he will not dime out the one admin with a moral code.

Leader of BS

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 03:02:10 am »
I love video games.

Offline TehSoviet

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Blondekhan_BRD
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 03:09:19 am »
The FCC has stuck to the rules without any whining or complaining for centuries. cRPG is dying, it's as blunt and simple as that : This is likely the last Strategus that will have a decent player-base. Yet we have people who go out of their way to troll, ruin, and shitlord the game (smoothrich, Shik, Canary, straight-up) so their faction can benefit. You are killing the game, and splintering the tiny community of veterans that we still have left by stirring a niggaton of problems and spewing fresh sloshing shit all over the fucking rug.

We've reached a period of censorship and admin abuse, and although the FCC is one of the larger factions, not quite enough of us are interested enough in waving our e-dicks around and becoming admins, so when anything remotely official comes up that is decided by admins, there's an army of monkeys who are seeking to benefit their own faction or save face, rather than do some actual moderating and we (lacking admins) are on the receiving end.

There's been rumours of Kesh doing this, and that, and dominating and BDSMing us for our accounts and making us do things in strat. None of the latter happens. He hops channel to channel, asking people what they want done in strat, gives us a reason for one thing and a reason for another, and through a simple vote/opinion system he plots his master plan like Alexander the Great and we carry it out with him. Probably the greatest Strategus strategist out there. He's a nice guy that gets talked a lot of shit about, but so few of us visit the forums that we can't really post anything on the contrary.

So, cut the bullshit, unban Kesh, and stop whining about every little thing that displeases you because you've been outplayed.

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 03:41:36 am »
Lolz general discussion thread got moved to spam thread. I bet our own member of brd Kalam moved it around in an attempt to keep us quiet because he doesn't want us to look like we defending our selves seriously kalam the moving our defense threads is lame -.- bro why do you shame us?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 04:02:22 am »
Like this

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline SepChu

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 10:46:11 am »
(╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 10:51:50 am »
Seems like every non admin that posts this should be banned for publicizing private admin chat.
Pock gobblers

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 11:09:48 am »
Hey, this thread is now old, MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 11:42:20 am »
I actually believe Strategus is corroding away the minds of the people involved, especially if they are in a leadership position. Probably because they start to believe in the all bullshit they are sprouting for convenience sake. I mean obviously Kesh is retarded,  Smootherich is retarded. How can one side with either of them with all the bullcrap they are writing? I just don't get it. It probably takes a thoroughly corroded mind to do that in the first place.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 12:36:37 pm »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 01:14:47 pm »
Some good drama here :o
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »
I actually believe Strategus is corroding away the minds of the people involved, especially if they are in a leadership position. Probably because they start to believe in the all bullshit they are sprouting for convenience sake. I mean obviously Kesh is retarded,  Smootherich is retarded. How can one side with either of them with all the bullcrap they are writing? I just don't get it. It probably takes a thoroughly corroded mind to do that in the first place.

I wholeheartedly agree with strat corroding the shit out of otherwise normal people (and being a great playground for truely moronic idiots).  seriously,  I cant be in a clan because this whole block shit pisses me off so deeply,  with hatred like feelings coming up for some bullshit pixles on a flatscreen.  fuck this shit.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!