Author Topic: Cavalieres_Patricklus  (Read 227 times)

Offline alismortem

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Cavalieres_Patricklus
« on: February 11, 2013, 08:24:15 pm »
I have been accused of stealing a +3 courser +3 light lance from Noobie formally of ATS , now in Occitan. I have no recollection of this ever happening. Semen Storm and other friends of Noobie have accused me of it for at least 6 months. I have been told Noobie lent them to me while he was leaving for a few months and I never gave it back. I have taken a extended break from the game last time over this nonsense and  I have not played for the past month maybe more. Second day that I am on Gay_4_Pay of SS accuses me of it again in server, but this time gets the server talking shit to me, over something they have nothing to do with and I have nothing to do with. It is slanderous and annoying I should not have to join a server and mute everybody's chat.  Then after he accused me of this people in the server started blocking my shots, kicking me, etc. I should not and will not have to change my name to get them off my back over something I never even did. I dont know that you can do anything to help me but if you can that would be great. Not sure of where to post so I put it here.  BTW I am NOT asking for them to be banned, just a warning of some sort to make them leave it alone. I dont care if they believe me or like me but this "problem" should be left on the forums and not thrown at me in server chat every time I join or start to chat or kill one of them. Anyway im frustrated over this and want it done with. BTW to all Noobies friends and even Noobie himself, I did NOT borrow/take anything from you/him.
Cavalieres_Patricklus