Author Topic: Gmnotutoo's Request (NA)  (Read 311 times)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
Gmnotutoo's Request (NA)
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »
+4
I have no intention of attacking anyone or doing anything at this time, if you see me traveling near or through your lands it is because I am heading somewhere to afk for a bit. I still need a little bit of a break from strategus because the last few months have been tedious. When I return I will come with an announcement about my intentions as an independent strategus clan.

I'd like to remind all the NA clans to look at me as a neutral party from here on out. I forgive and hope to be forgiven by those I have went to war against in the past. I changed my strat faction to a silly name and odd font color a while back, so that should distinguish myself. I am not willing to drop the Unicorns tag or change my banner, the Unicorns are an exclusive crpg clan created by my old gaming friends that don't play anymore. I will continue to wear this tag in tribute to them and I am also keeping the banner because I like x5's and armory access.

Please don't take out your aggressions on me because you dislike the FCC, I'm running independently during this round of strategus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.