Other Games > Guild Wars

Guild Wars 2 introduces gear progression

(1/5) > >>

Vibe:
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/linsey-murdock-unveils-new-high-end-ascended-gear/

So basically they're catering to the people crying they want gear progression and going against what they kept promising (no gear progression). In before the holy trinity is added.

Havoco:
Excuse me, I think I gotta puke.

I shouldn't have even bought GW2.

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Havoco on November 13, 2012, 07:51:55 am ---Excuse me, I think I gotta puke.

I shouldn't have even bought GW2.

--- End quote ---

Exactly my thoughts right now. Not that I was playing at all the last 2 months or so. But I feel so cheated. Always admired ArenaNET for pulling off what they promised, but this is just throwing horse shit in our faces.

bilwit:
Typical mmo progression. Few months after launch population goes down and the only ones left are the hardcore grinders so they cater to them with raids, pre-raid gear etc.

IR_Kuoin:
One thing that I find a bit annoying in GW2 is that the normal gear / loot you find have the same skin. Its like every class have 3 sets of skins on each armor type. Like there's almost no armor variation unless you get some of the more high-end gear. Which looks pritty coo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version