Author Topic: This game at its current state is just awfuuul  (Read 8044 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: This game at its current state is just awfuuul
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 09:17:18 am »
I've not purchased this game, but played it a decent amount in beta. I'm running an old Radeon 4850 with a GB of VRAM and a 9650 Phenom Quad-Core at 2.2ghz per core....on 32 bit windows, because I'm a goddamn moron. The game ran smooth as fucking butter on my machine, which is surprising considering its age and the fact that I've cleaned the case a total of one time in 4-5 years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 10:34:31 am »
I have an AMD Quadcore with 8 GB RAM and a Radeon 7850 with 2 GB VRAM, and the FPS are very bad on certain maps (strangely, it's mostly arena maps).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 11:02:38 am »
Good comp and everything here, but the movements and animations in the game are very laggy and odd to get on when u have +70 ping in most servers if theres nice amount of ppl playing, been once able to get to a finnish server had 60 ping there :S(i live in Finland) and what i was looking from scoreboard there wasnt a guy under 50 ping :p . Sad situation, game is pretty funny and all when theres a good team objective map and alot of players, but with alot of players all servers ive have been playing it gets unjoyable because the lag kills all the fun, it just comes some odd swing and dance fest :/ Hope they will tweak the animations and movement somehow to make it a bit smoother or something and it could be a good game.

Got on to play at the finnish server again, there were some ppl with 35 ping at first when it was around 20 players, i had around 60, when it got full (32) my ping was jumpin from 75-90 and again at that time i didnt see anyone under 50 ping, funniest part was at one point there was a guy whose ping was 360-400 and he was easily topping scoreboard :p Gotta find stable server to have some good time with this game, but all the stable ones seem to have over 70 ping :S.
Argh and why cant you decide right or left swing.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:48:09 am by Gimest »