cRPG > Global

Strategus multiaccounting unban thread

(1/16) > >>

chadz:
You have been redirected here because you were caught using multiple accounts in strategus. Therefore, your accounts have been globally banned from strategus and cRPG.

If you think that this is an error on our side, please state a reason. We might look into it again.

Maks23PL:
I dont think it is an mistake. I KNOW it is mistake. Because my only character in Strategus map is Maks_the_Grey and I if there are any other characters please name them or explain me what that means.

Aprassimov:
Today i wanted to log in then i got the message that i got ban: "You are globally banned. You can still visit the forums in case you need to post an unban essay.".
Somethimes i log me in in werfrieds computer because he is my friend and we drink beer and play crpg. But as you can see we play from different ip´s.
Somethimes we visit each other and play together on lan, for example last weekends. Last weekend Dirty Mike did visit me. I HAVE ONE ACCOUNT ONLY!

T_Grellenort:
There must be a mistake, perhaps because of the peculiarities of my ISP. T_mgstr_Grellenort

Gerard:
I would like to ask why I'm banned ? I have one cd-key and one account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version