Author Topic: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!  (Read 5692 times)

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
Re: Great thanks to SoA and Mercs!
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2012, 12:23:23 am »
They can do whatever they want, but if they are on our ground they play on our terms, btw we never told them they couldnt apply They told us that they wouldnt and did it anyways dont you see the difference? ^^

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2012, 12:39:00 am »
+1
They can do whatever they want, but if they are on our ground they play on our terms, btw we never told them they couldnt apply They told us that they wouldnt and did it anyways dont you see the difference? ^^

Speaking as a member of SoA, who btw the Nords have spoke about with a lot needless disrespect since this strat began, as I said, I'm fairly sure thats not the case, and in any event, if such a thing was said it certainly wasn't said with a sudden war erupting over Ismirala castle in mind.  For as long as we were up north talking to you it was with peace in mind, hence giving the fiefs and moving on, etc.

Obviously, the war starting changed the situation dramatically, but gave the potential for good fights, you would have thought that a reasonable clan would have been less pissed about THREE goddamn players in one fight after they'd just been given a bunch of fiefs for free.

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2012, 12:45:48 am »
Well tbh i Quoted Exacly what Micah and Shanks told me, i have nothing against you personally, but strat is srs bsns! Yes it was not fair, ill give you that but it was definetely justified, dont say one thing and do the other.

Ontop of that yes war started and you, by applying against us you clearly choose side, and you must understand we cant have enemies in our land, we still gave you free passage to show some heart, and then Shanks buttfucked us, well mostly me since i was the one vouching for him^^
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:55:47 am by FeddyDK »

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2012, 12:52:03 am »
but strat is srs bsns!

Ontop of that yes war started and you, by applyeng against us you clearly choose side^^

Yea strat is serious business lol, only problem is it would be a hell of a lot better if it wasn't so serious  :rolleyes:

I don't think it was really a case of choosing a side either, I think we were merely asked to apply to the merc side by someone, and we weren't asked by your side, and then the "yea why not, sounds fun" line of thinking set it.

Hell we had a recent battle where there were Fallens both on our side and the enemy side in the roster, kudos to Fallens, I genuinely approve of that system of play for who you want they have going on.

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2012, 12:56:57 am »
Weak, fight for the enemy and be excommunicated.

You showed lack of dicipline, it coulda been fixed, but you never came. I wish you did though Shanks  :cry:
but because i loved you once i shall grant you a clean, quick death  :P

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2012, 01:00:40 am »
Weak, fight for the enemy and be excommunicated.

Considering I'm playing a lot of MTW2 lately, that made me lol  :D  I'll just assassinate the pope and it's all good again :P

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2012, 01:04:11 am »
Do it for the sake of your people  :D