Poll

When the "Revival" patch comes.......there should also be a rebirth of:

Bandits
my old friends
neither, just drop dead already you bunch of scumbags

Author Topic: Former my old friends/Bandits/Saracen Thread of Awesomeness, Bad Behaviour and Strategus!  (Read 127645 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
tip when dealing with panos: do not read what he writes on the forums; you'll find out he's a nice guy. or gay. let's say greek.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly

It's not that hard to be older and wiser than Panos.  :twisted:

Pancake's personal beliefs might be wrong but hell - he entered the cRPG scene like a complete and utter Imbecile and he made his name in that way and we all loved him as such, a few political bullshit stories more or less shouldn't make such a big difference...
Stopped reading there.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
Because you are older and wiser and are not supposed to stoop to that level.

being older than 20 makes you grown up enough to understand how ridiculous the things you say are, especially when everyone on crpg forum are trying to show you that.

Stopped reading there.

that's your problem molly, you care too much about politcs despite being on crpg forum, or worse, bandit's ts.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
silly paštar, don't interfere in exBandit drama, go nao before it's too late

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:09:24 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
yes but there's panos i have to offend him :l

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
yes but there's panos i have to offend him :l

in that case you may stay! cuz nobody likes greeks now do we (your avatar and sig also give you some credit  :mrgreen:)
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
One of the best statements I've ever read is something I stumbled upon accidentally by clicking on wikipedia links further and further, you know when you read about some person and then someone else is mentioned and you click on his name and it leads you on, etc, etc, that's how I found out about some American (I think) guy (I bloody can't remember the name tho) who said something like this: every person completely changes his own personal beliefs several times during lifetime, I know from my own personal experience its true, I've been very narrow-minded with some things as well when I was younger, with some things I probably still am but its all changing as I grow older and It will probably change a few more times. That guy was 100% right, you just can't stay the same while the world around you is changing and you experience different things.
Pancake has a few more years to grow up, lets say that if by the time he's cca 30 or so years of age he should normalize and stop with his political nonsense, give the lad some time to see the world and maybe taste some immigrant pussies of other races & nationalities, if he's not changed in any way like 10 years from now then it means he's a hopeless imbecile.  :twisted:

Although I believe most of his crap is just words written on the internet and virtually acting like a tough guy I don't think he would be that bad in some real life situations as it might seem. He just loves to argue with people on the forum and he can't help it. Accept him for what he is and try to laugh at him rather than hate him. I look at him as a hilarious helium-voiced imbecile who thinks he's tough because he is like 2 meters tall and 100+ kilos heavy ex-army cunt while in reality he would probably shit his pants when the first mortar shell hits the air let alone the ground, just like most of the folks out there. He's funny, tho and has an interesting, almost unique manic-psychotic trolling style. If I was forced to describe him in one word I'd say: helium-voiced imbecilic manic-psychotic hilarious internet troll.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
Somebody is having a slow day at work eh?

I know I am  :mrgreen:

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
One of the best statements I've ever read is something I stumbled upon accidentally by clicking on wikipedia links further and further, you know when you read about some person and then someone else is mentioned and you click on his name and it leads you on, etc, etc, that's how I found out about some American (I think) guy (I bloody can't remember the name tho) who said something like this: every person completely changes his own personal beliefs several times during lifetime, I know from my own personal experience its true, I've been very narrow-minded with some things as well when I was younger, with some things I probably still am but its all changing as I grow older and It will probably change a few more times. That guy was 100% right, you just can't stay the same while the world around you is changing and you experience different things.
Pancake has a few more years to grow up, lets say that if by the time he's cca 30 or so years of age he should normalize and stop with his political nonsense, give the lad some time to see the world and maybe taste some immigrant pussies of other races & nationalities, if he's not changed in any way like 10 years from now then it means he's a hopeless imbecile.  :twisted:

Maybe: "If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. If
you're not a conservative when you're 40, you have no head."

in reality he would probably shit his pants when the first mortar shell hits the air let alone the ground.

C'mon, he is Greek, not Italian.

And Molly, quite frankly, you are boring with that zelous, agressive and pushy anti-chocolate chip cookie position. I am not defending Panos or his stupid-ass opinions about some things. But what you are doing is some sort of reverse witch-hunting, attacking everyone and everything, on every topic, YOU may think has anything to do with the chocolate chip cookiesm. I understand, to an extent, that you have an issue and trying to prove to everyone that Germans today are not nazies, but hello, we know that already.

You have some growing up to do as well.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Yeah Molly you need to stop worrying about these things, being German is similar to being Greek - its not a disgrace, just bad luck.  :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Who cares about politics when we have video games

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
Yeah Molly you need to stop worrying about these things, being German is similar to being Greek - its not a disgrace, just bad luck.  :twisted:

hhahaha

don't worry Molly just:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Omfg bunch of guys trying tell us how nice panos is.

gay or retard as panos.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
Gief back Constantinople!  :twisted:
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero