Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 16713 times)

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2012, 03:33:59 am »
+4
want LLJK gone (or at the very least, far away from us).

Boy are you in for a surprise.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2012, 04:18:03 am »
HOLY. I saw this thread at 7. 3 hours later and this thread has 8 pages. HOLY.

Anyways, this should be a fun war. FREE MERC. PAY ME AND I FIGHT!

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2012, 04:50:38 am »
+3
I hereby declare war on you Spaniard.

Good luck enemy! :D

And I'd totally be the last samurai spaniard for you Empress when LLJK uses their superior goon tactics on you!
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2012, 04:52:51 am »
+7
What gives? I applied for both of you guys at the last minute and didn't get hired. God damn amateurs.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2012, 05:08:38 am »
What gives? I applied for both of you guys at the last minute and didn't get hired. God damn amateurs.

Totally forgot, had to give out kamikaze speeches. Sorry lol
I'll remember next time (if you let me know ur signing up)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2012, 05:22:33 am »
+2
Totally forgot, had to give out kamikaze speeches. Sorry lol
I'll remember next time (if you let me know ur signing up)

You're missing the point, he shouldn't have to tell you, it should just be instinct to know when a cool guy like Malaclypse signs up.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2012, 05:30:48 am »
Boy are you in for a surprise.

I like surprises. Looking forward to what you've got to offer.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2012, 05:38:53 am »
I like surprises. Looking forward to what you've got to offer.

He has at least 6 fiefs to offer :3

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2012, 05:58:28 am »
So, how much do you pay your mercs now?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2012, 06:02:40 am »
So, how much do you pay your mercs now?

1 koku per season  :mrgreen:
And a rice ball.

How much do you pay your mercs? The Shogunate might want to do some mercenary business as well.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2012, 06:14:39 am »
You always side step the question, but you should really answer it while you still have fiefs.  Maybe mercing will be all you have left if you don't start taking diplomacy seriously.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2012, 06:38:31 am »
You always side step the question, but you should really answer it while you still have fiefs.  Maybe mercing will be all you have left if you don't start taking diplomacy seriously.

LOL all you have done is threaten us and be extremely rude, and you expect me to entertain you with serious discussion? No thanks. You say I'm the one who needs to work on diplomacy.  :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the Shogunate had absolutely nothing to do with FCC for all of strat, and all you have done is threaten our fiefs (twice now) and blatantly show hostility towards us. You expect us to overlook this and be willing to hand you gold so that you can "not sign against us" apparently? If you are interested in fighting for us, fine, if not then whatever. Remnants are mercing for us, and we are paying them quite handsomely for it. Our diplomacy went very well, and surprisingly enough there were zero threats involved. I wonder how we managed that, it seems most of the factions in NA strive to go for intimidation and explain how easily they can defeat those who they attempt diplomacy with. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2012, 06:51:06 am »
+1
LOL all you have done is threaten us and be extremely rude, and you expect me to entertain you with serious discussion? No thanks. You say I'm the one who needs to work on diplomacy.  :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the Shogunate had absolutely nothing to do with FCC for all of strat, and all you have done is threaten our fiefs (twice now) and blatantly show hostility towards us. You expect us to overlook this and be willing to hand you gold so that you can "not sign against us" apparently? If you are interested in fighting for us, fine, if not then whatever. Remnants are mercing for us, and we are paying them quite handsomely for it. Our diplomacy went very well, and surprisingly enough there were zero threats involved. I wonder how we managed that, it seems most of the factions in NA strive to go for intimidation and explain how easily they can defeat those who they attempt diplomacy with.

Keep in mind Murdertron is only speaking for himself.  Good diplomats would recognize that just from the posts.  Also, FCC the faction never "threatened" anything.  4 members signed up on LLJK side out of 42 fighters and you started raging at us like we were declaring war and we explained that leadership in FCC does not tell faction members who they should or should not merc for.  The best way to get any individual faction member to join your cause is 1)pay them or 2) talk to them on ts and ask them nicely (we have postings in ohter threads on this previously).

Instead, you, the clan's leader and self-styled "diplomat" rage against all of FCC because of a couple people's posts, never actually request our ts and try to talk to us (you easily could have convinced half-dozen wannabe weeaboos in our clan to fight on your side), refuse to offer even 25 gold to your mercs while saying how generous you pay your remnant mercs, and then in-game (i was there by the way) on NA1 you start a tirade against Murdertron when he asks for money if you want him personally to merc for him (him not his clan) and accuse FCC of blackmailing you.

Your attacks are absurd and have only served to alienate a ready group of quality mercs without ever actually taking the time to talk to us in ts and made accusations against the entire clan that are entirely baseless and make me personally want to request somone else in your clan to handle all future diplomacy with our faction.  If I was in your clan I would be yelling at you now for acting like a royal fuck-up (I know Matey and Huey and Kalam have done this to me repeatedly in the past when I messed up diplomatically in Strat 1 and 2). 

P.S. Fucking Weeaboos (my own personal opinion, not my clan's)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2012, 06:56:05 am »
+2
No, I expect you to negotiate how much you will pay us, whether individually or as a group to fight for you.  And, yes, by extension, not fight for the opposition.  You see, that's what being a mercenary is about.  We are mercs, we generally fight for the highest bidder.  I asked you first before the battle, you said you would not pay.  So I took my business somewhere else and submitted my application to LLJK for the battle and asked for a certain fee.  They accepted it, and will hopefully be paying out tomorrow.  Once you saw that a few of us were accepted for the battle, you accused us of being in an alliance with LLJK, which we are not.  We are getting paid by them, just like you are paying Remnant to fight for you.  The difference is, our agreements are on a fight per fight battle, and supported directly through the Strategus system, not a loose honor system.  When I asked you if you would reconsider your offer, you accused me of blackmail.  Now I am asking you again if you will make an offer to me singularly or to a group to fight in the next battle coming up.  So, yes, I am interested in fighting for you.  Now its time for you to show your interest.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:18 am »
Keep in mind Murdertron is only speaking for himself.  Good diplomats would recognize that just from the posts.  Also, FCC the faction never "threatened" anything.  4 members signed up on LLJK side out of 42 fighters and you started raging at us like we were declaring war and we explained that leadership in FCC does not tell faction members who they should or should not merc for.  The best way to get any individual faction member to join your cause is 1)pay them or 2) talk to them on ts and ask them nicely (we have postings in ohter threads on this previously).

Instead, you, the clan's leader and self-styled "diplomat" rage against all of FCC because of a couple people's posts, never actually request our ts and try to talk to us (you easily could have convinced half-dozen wannabe weeaboos in our clan to fight on your side), refuse to offer even 25 gold to your mercs while saying how generous you pay your remnant mercs, and then in-game (i was there by the way) on NA1 you start a tirade against Murdertron when he asks for money if you want him personally to merc for him (him not his clan) and accuse FCC of blackmailing you.

Your attacks are absurd and have only served to alienate a ready group of quality mercs without ever actually taking the time to talk to us in ts and made accusations against the entire clan that are entirely baseless and make me personally want to request somone else in your clan to handle all future diplomacy with our faction.  If I was in your clan I would be yelling at you now for acting like a royal fuck-up (I know Matey and Huey and Kalam have done this to me repeatedly in the past when I messed up diplomatically in Strat 1 and 2). 

P.S. Fucking Weeaboos (my own personal opinion, not my clan's)

That is exactly where I got my assumption from. I did go to battle to speak with you guys, and I was just asking about what was going on. Murdertron was speaking for you guys, in your presence, and you said absolutely nothing against anything he said, so I figured he was speaking for all of you, but is that is not the case then nevermind. If one of my members was being rude to another clan diplomat/leader in my presence I would interfere and try to make things less hostile. You refused to do so, so I assumed you agreed with him and that he was speaking on behalf of you all. But anyways, like I said, if that is not the case then my apologies for my assumptions. However, he still has only threatened us, so I won't be talking with him about anything serious. I have yet to threaten anyone from FCC, the most I have said that might imply any hostilities is asking you how much you would pay for our merc support and in the event you refused to pay, I would just do what you guys do.

Anyways, doesn't matter who's fault it is now. Do you guys want to be friendly or not? I have no problem starting over, and I have already apologized. Is that respectable behavior?

To reply to Murdertron: No, I did not say I wouldn't pay you. I just never gave you an offer, I was distracted, and honestly, didn't think you were serious about it. Anyways you never gave me a price, but you presented LLJK with a price? If you would have told us "Hey we will merc for you for x amount of gold per person, would you want our services?" or anything like that, I would have been more than willing to discuss things with you. Instead it is "How much are you paying?" and then all the trolling/rudeness that followed (and yes even other people in game that had nothing to do with identified the rest of that discussion as rudeness and trolling). Naturally after asking me how much I'm going to pay you, then us being involved in unfriendly conversation, and then you guys signing against us, I might assume there is some kind of ill feelings between our factions. That does kinda look like blackmail.

All of that aside if you guys want to start over, I'm willing to set everything aside.