cRPG > Other

HRE Server Rules Reminder

(1/5) > >>

witchhunter:
Dear visitor of the HRE server,

please remember that the official server rules also apply to our server. You can re-read them in the announcements section if you forgot them already. In this post i just want to highlight the rules that are broken at most:

* No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round
* No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
* No leeching
* No random kick/ban polls. Always specify reason before starting a poll
Nobody cares if you hit your friend, your roommate, your mother or brother or want to test your weapon - intentional teamwounding is just bad, there is no reason to do it. Also it is just a special form of griefing your teammates. Other forms are for example kickspamming, blocking or killing the virgin in DtV, because while everybody else tries to win, you make them loose.
Leeching is also bad. Guarding a certain place in order to win can be beneficial but just standing around doing nothing when the enemy is closing in is not. Running into the enemy to suicide is the same. At this point i would also like to point out the only additional rule on our server: spawn with body armor and weapon. Definition: body armor is whatever covers your chest, it is not hand, foot or head armor. Of course you may spawn with any additional equipment.

Do not behave like an asshat or you will be removed. There does not have to be any warning for intentional teamwounding/killing or griefing - if you get one, feel lucky.

Remember that not all admins on our server are tagged or need the ingame interface to act. We see you even if you think we are not there.

Patoson:
Sticky thread now!  :)

Fuma Kotaro:
i can breathe anymore D:

pepejul:
Only HRE rules ?

I dream about ALL server same rules  :mrgreen:

Bjarky:
good thread  :idea:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page