Other Games > Guild Wars

Current situation in sPvP

(1/5) > >>

Vibe:
Warriors, Mesmers, Thieves, Guardians. That's literally all you see.

pic related

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TR_Ragnarok:
I wonder whats the current percentage of all warriors using GS....  Dual 1h spec all day everyday!

bilwit:
Yep it's retarded. In tourney play you'll get some variations but for the most part Thieves/Mesmer/Guardians are by far, the top 3 game changers and must-haves. I don't mind Warriors though, it's more about being a popular class than being OP. I always see 100-blade frenzy warriors in sPvP but they're far less effective than any Death Blossom, Pistol Whip, Heart Seeker/Backstab Thief or Phatasm or Moa Mesmer.

Vibe:

--- Quote from: bilwit on September 15, 2012, 10:52:16 pm ---Yep it's retarded. In tourney play you'll get some variations but for the most part Thieves/Mesmer/Guardians are by far, the top 3 game changers and must-haves. I don't mind Warriors though, it's more about being a popular class than being OP. I always see 100-blade frenzy warriors in sPvP but they're far less effective than any Death Blossom, Pistol Whip, Heart Seeker/Backstab Thief or Phatasm or Moa Mesmer.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you're completely right. Never had probs fighting warriors and they're just a popular profession by itself. And yeah, Tournament teams kind of require guardians/thieves/mesmers for the easy mode.

Was just up against Nihilum guild in tourney, they used two guardians on one point for defense, we couldn't do shit.

Miley:
Guild Wars 1 PVP was better. Ability to make a custom build... a lot of skills... etc. This just has one profession, one set of skills, and you can only choose like 3 skills and the healing skill you can choose doesn't really matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version