Other Games > Guild Wars

Hacked! (The real deal)

(1/4) > >>

HarunYahya:
Nicely done.
gg , wp , easy , noobs etc

--- Quote from: A mail from Arenanet into my inbox ---Someone -hopefully you!- has requested to change the email address associated with your Guild Wars account.

Need help or have questions about your Guild Wars account? Visit our support site: http://support.guildwars2.com/.

Thanks!

-The ArenaNet Team
--- End quote ---

While others get "hack attempt" warnings , i got this .
Lost my account like a boss  :lol:

I'll keep crying like a little girl in this thread every hour unless i get a response from support :D

Last time i played was 8-10 am yesterday if you get any messeges or something after that be warned it's from the hacker not me.

I hope they'll revert the changes that douche will do on my account.
I don't have any valuable items that are not soulbound or accountbound on me so probably he'll be mad and delete my character ...
And if Aenanet won't rollback the changes that fucker did , i'll swear to babies for sure.

Thovex:
This is the first post so you can make a cry post without getting warning for double post.

PS. He is online for 4 hours already.

HarunYahya:
i was editing anyway :P
its been 2 hours since i sent my request i know its not too long but still not a single fuck given by arenanet QQ
I was planning to play WvW all night I captured a supply camp in the name of our guild this morning !
I was going to defend it against evil hordes of gay servers !!!1111
Now it'll be raped by zegermanz fffffuuuuuuuu arenanet!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111

bilwit:

--- Quote from: koyama on September 13, 2012, 09:47:02 pm ---i was editing anyway :P
its been 2 hours since i sent my request i know its not too long but still not a single fuck given by arenanet QQ
I was planning to play WvW all night I captured a supply camp in the name of our guild this morning !
I was going to defend it against evil hordes of gay servers !!!1111
Now it'll be raped by zegermanz fffffuuuuuuuu arenanet!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111

--- End quote ---

When I got locked out of my account after a Chinese IP login I filed a support ticket and was finally able to get another authenticate email 4 days later and then closed my ticket with no Anet support response that whole time. GG, GL, etc.

SeQuel:
Yup, you won't get your account for a while. Anet's support is REALLY slow in customer support.

In other news this is why my password is 64 characters long. Hack me you Chinese bastards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version