• cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
Fail.
« on: January 06, 2011, 12:41:21 am »
+1
1- This mod is not funny anymore and i wont play anymore (u care or dont care)

2- You wanted to erase tincans so you can delete plate armors and horses. (and you forgot they didnt buy their equipment free, they played 8-10 hours for a day and who cares lazy ppl who cant buy good armors. You were like comunist while u doing it)

3- People dont care about kills or deaths or flag now. They only care about money and repair costs. = not funny.

4- You wont lose anything with my leave but im not alone you know (http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,314.0.html)

5- And i dont care about fix or something. You could think this expensive upkeep is a shit.

Congratz chadz

Thanks.

And sorry for bad English.
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Fail.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:04:14 am »
1. Your humble opinion.

2. Tincans and horses are not impossible to purchase. It's only impossible to equip them the entire time. I'm sorry that you don't understand that. Also,  using your logic 95% of armors could have been deleted in previous patches because everyone was just buying medium armor (say, lamellar), then saving for elite one.

3. Wrong. They care about the same things as before, except that everyone is having more fun. Oh, sorry, everyone except gremlins.

4. Sure, organize a Union and then threaten to chadz that everyone will leave the game.

5. Expensive upkeep? At what point upkeep would not be expensive, when through normal gameplay everyone would be able to afford tincan? That would beat the point of upkeep. Upkeep is at the point that shows what armor developer wants most people to equip in the game. Before, it was tincan, now it's not.

Be seeing you.

ps: Judging by ingame chat last few hours, I'd say people were having more fun than before. Once they got adjusted to new system.
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 01:12:50 am »
This is what happened the last time there was a massive balancing update.

I lol at all of it!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:32:57 pm »

2- You wanted to erase tincans so you can delete plate armors and horses. (and you forgot they didnt buy their equipment free, they played 8-10 hours for a day and who cares lazy ppl who cant buy good armors. You were like comunist while u doing it)

we lazy people get layed, have job, children, wives, husbands, another hobbies, life  :rolleyes: :wink:

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline Pecores_Marzi_le_fourbe

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:43:17 pm »
Let them time to adapt the patch. It's a huge work, and like all work, it take time..
Players:
Pecores_Marzi_le_fourbe
Pecores_Marzi_le_perfide
Pecores_Marzi_le_couillon

Offline bruce

• Count
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Freak Army of the Gnjus / Saracens
  • Game nicks: Saracen_el_Brus
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 03:46:36 pm »
This patch made crpg more fun again.
Best ban reason ever:
Quote from: Wookimonsta
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Tuna

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Iss
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 03:49:32 pm »
Nuu, another GTX. Seriously, stop whining and let chadz improve HIS mod. The patch just came, so stop acting like u bought it or something and play, it'll get better eventually.

PS. I get kills thanks to the patch! ;d

Offline TheClash

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 04:06:12 pm »
i agree one thing : upkeep is a piece of shi....

want less tin can ? why ? 

i begin to play crpg 2 week ago, i'am light armored, and being killed by super heavy knight dont bother me  much !

why ? because i know i will have this kind of armor one day.

guy in tin can are player who play crpg a lot before me or, who play a lot a day, but it's like a reward for a huge duty.

bored to get killed by better equiped guy ? go play more untill u too can acces to better equipment , that it.
its the same in all game, better stuff = better chance to win, why whine about that ?
<<So close no matter how far>>

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 04:39:39 pm »

People like sir TheClash support old patch.

Let's see what they're made of.

want less tin can ? why ?

Ignorance.

i begin to play crpg 2 week ago

Inexperience.

i'am light armored, and being killed by super heavy knight dont bother me  much !

Masochist.

why ?
(too many why's)

Bad learner.

because i know i will have this kind of armor one day.

Sadist.

Bully.

(he rejoices the day he will be able to bully peasants merely because of his tincan armor and silly equip)

but it's like a reward for a huge duty.

Gameworker instead of gameplayer.

its the same in all game, better stuff = better chance to win, why whine about that ?

Politician.

(Gives false data in other to promote false values.)

Since the dawn of time, games only rewarded skill. And, luck, to some extent.

Grinding is a recent invention, and only found in videogames. Grinding as a concept did not even exist in pc world before. The concept of "working in a game for 1 year to be able to play for fun 2 weeks, then repeat" would be ridiculed before. Even old RPG games did not have grinding in a way there is today in some games. Old RPG games such as Diablo used levels and equipment for variety, fun, replayability and game balance. Not for grinding/working. In these games you would increase your level, you would gain beter items, but you were also by that point fighting stronger enemies - so relatively speaking you were *not* more powerful. And, as a matter of fact, you gained zero XP from weaker enemies. Comparing this to cRPG is silly. You don't get XP and gold relative to the level and equip of your opponent.

So ladies of gentlemen, the question is, is TheClash that customer cRPG will be tailored for?
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 04:49:25 pm »
Wasn't there an option to ignore someone on the new forum?

EDIT:
Found it google ftw
add a user to your PM ignore list from your profile to ignore them; blocks them PMing you and also hides their posts.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:51:53 pm by krampe »
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 06:10:04 pm »
we lazy people get layed, have job, children, wives, husbands, another hobbies, life  :rolleyes: :wink:
I'm going university everyday. I can't play too much (only 2-3 hours for a day and not everyday) I can kill tincans easily with my middle armors or weapons. Tincans are not problem i wanted to say.

And yes, i saw this game is too important for me. I dont play any other game. It's my first game which i like.
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 10:56:57 pm »
I like communists, yey, go for the revolution chadz! :D
anyway, theres ofc ltos to be tweaked with the patch, but generally I think its good. :D

Offline Salamol

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 11:04:15 pm »
I don't think the mod was ever meant to be funny... though I did laugh after I set up a ladder against a wall (going absolutely nowhere) and 6 people walked up it one after the other... It was like Lemmings...

Offline Ishar

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Mr Shitgrin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ishar_III
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 11:07:52 pm »
guy in tin can are player who play crpg a lot before me or, who play a lot a day, but it's like a reward for a huge duty.

And that's exactly the problem.
"Also, thank you for reporting your own post." Mylet

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 11:14:59 pm »
And that's exactly the problem.

That was the problem indeed (one of them, range being a second^^).
And thanks to the hotfix, i'm having fun "again". I managed to have a 12/6 k/d score on a siege map with my lv12 polearm user. xD
And when you see a tincan nowadays, it's really the "big boss" you have to fight off, even more when he has blocking skills and a high level. (Random Dude, perfect example of that ;) )
And it's more interesting. Not speaking of siege patch, where with infinite respawn we actually see some good kamikaze counter-attacks from small group of defenders.
All hail chadz ! (i even saw him playing testing the game today o_O )
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;