Other Games > Chivalry

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (first and thirdperson melee game?)

<< < (9/10) > >>

BeastSVK:
ehm LOL ??? Immortal Edition – $5,000 Tier

All previous rewards + Commissioned Art by Richard Yang, you describe a battle scene or moment that you want designed specifically for you (can feature you defeating your friend on the battlefield or you rescuing your loved one etc.) and our artist will create it exclusively for you. (Must be Chivalry or Medieval era related) Includes signed retail copy of the game (We'll cover all shipping)

with $5,000 id expect some business partnership with some earning to future..

game looks better then WoR to me have potential to be a VASSAL for crpg  :P,.,CHMW archer looks wierd + crpg got diversity of horses HA HX throwig...

and i wonder where will crpg be when we will have $70,430 from kickstarters...
final words Ty developers ty chadz for this amazing work without fucking tons of money !! CRPG IS ALIVE AND STILL KICKING

IR_Kuoin:
No cav = me aproves!

Radament:
This sums up Chivalry MW combat mechanics
it's very nice at the moment , wotr players shiuld look this game instead of that crap.

and here an ingame footage (not mine)

Ujin:
Looks very decent, might be a nice platform for future mods (hintcrpghint) . I hope.

Radament:

--- Quote from: Logen on August 26, 2012, 01:36:19 pm ---"the controls are basically 3 attack buttons, a right to left swing, an overhead, and a thrust"
no chivalry for me

--- End quote ---

liar you're playing and you don'ìt mind left thrust overhead cause you spammer :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version