Author Topic: GTX "the_coward"  (Read 37812 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: GTX "the_coward"
« Reply #315 on: December 26, 2013, 02:03:47 am »
+13
There was absolute no reason to revive this thread, GTX has (in my eyes) a good and friendly personality (on forum and in-game) but it is the "rage" moments that people seem to be bashing him for. I doubt you would like it when someone takes a screenshot of your chat / behavior in-game and use it to create a personality of you for people who don't know you that well in the community, labeling him as a rager or crybaby without even coming in contact and make your own opinion. Ofc. it is nothing wrong in hating another community member for doing / displaying behaviors that you don't like. But reviving a 1 year old hate thread just for the fun of it ...

Shame on you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #316 on: December 26, 2013, 02:59:31 am »
+3
Man GTX is the best , but after me :)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 26, 2013, 03:19:30 am »
+3
I think GTX is mature enough to control his own emotions over something a year old. So what if it's revived? I hope for his own sake that he doesn't let it get to him.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #318 on: December 26, 2013, 03:20:14 am »
+4
Merry christmas boyos!
Turtles

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #319 on: December 26, 2013, 09:40:09 am »
+1
Ofc. it is nothing wrong in hating another community member for doing / displaying behaviors that you don't like. But reviving a 1 year old hate thread just for the fun of it ...

Shame on you.
Good point. But the reason to revive this thread is stated in the quote of my first "necro-ing" post, which you apparently didn't read.
I found the fact that GTX stated he never cheated anyone on points even more hilarious than the original OP story, that's it.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #320 on: December 26, 2013, 10:33:20 am »
+2
Curious how this thread has been revived and its the GTX defenders who are getting all the upvotes now

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #321 on: December 26, 2013, 12:30:09 pm »
+5
First time I ever met GTX_Megan_Fox I think was on Eu6 serv a year ago. And since I love every rageball players, so I love him too. And since he is a pretty skilled goalkeeper, so I love him even more. And I do not care about duel stuff or his in-game yelling. He is a good guy. Or should I hate him just cos he disconnected while the duel? Such a bullshit.
(click to show/hide)
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #322 on: December 26, 2013, 12:59:47 pm »
+1
Good point. But the reason to revive this thread is stated in the quote of my first "necro-ing" post, which you apparently didn't read.
I found the fact that GTX stated he never cheated anyone on points even more hilarious than the original OP story, that's it.

I did also admit that my memory failed me, and that i was wrong. I thought this thread was alot older, than it actually was. I guess i just wanted to forget it.

I just still dont see how it was necessary to revive a thread like this, just to prove 1 statement i made wrong. Are you goin to go 1 year back in history about anything everyone says? It seems over the top. Especially since you never cared about points, so this has nothing to do with the actual points thing, this was just for the pleasure/fun of proving me wrong.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 01:44:28 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #323 on: December 26, 2013, 01:49:14 pm »
+2

I did read it but it seems so pointless to dig up an old thread just to do a quote when you obv. could have done it in the original thread.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 26, 2013, 02:22:00 pm »
+2
I did read it but it seems so pointless to dig up an old thread just to do a quote when you obv. could have done it in the original thread.

It seems so pointless to point out that it could have been done in the original thread when we are obviously wasting time posting about it on the old dug up thread.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 26, 2013, 03:27:31 pm »
+6
Does anybody here like turtles?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1074
  • Infamy: 1076
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 26, 2013, 03:33:32 pm »
Curious how this thread has been revived and its the GTX defenders who are getting all the upvotes now

He's not alone anymore. This is a very small community, which only got smaller over time. Being in big clan, with 20 or more active players gives you certain protection.

For example, it's easy to shit on me because I'm individual playing this game. But imagine if I try and succeed in gathering 50 or so Serbian gamers, create a clan. It would be like Grey Order but worse, because most Serbs who play video games speak english. Also most Serbian gamers who are interested in games like this one are usually older and mature. Also way better than Croatian gamers. There was a game called eRepublic, where Croats took over Serbia. When Serbian players found out about it, they organized and six months later Croatia was just tiny part of Serbia on imaginary game map :wink:

Of course, that won't happen in cRPG. But I certainly have such plans for Melee. Only thing I need to do, is to explain people that World of Tanks is old news and that they should try Melee instead.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #327 on: December 26, 2013, 03:39:53 pm »
+6
Does anybody here like turtles?

Turtles

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 26, 2013, 03:44:16 pm »
+4

People on this forum often don't think for themselves and just latch onto a trend.

Like with the Ras Frenzy = mad+bad, troll, idiot etc getting - everywhere. Then he's a superhero funny guy. The + and - feature doesn't help with this hive mentality we get

If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 26, 2013, 04:00:31 pm »
+3
People on this forum often don't think for themselves and just latch onto a trend.

Like with the Ras Frenzy = mad+bad, troll, idiot etc getting - everywhere. Then he's a superhero funny guy. The + and - feature doesn't help with this hive mentality we get
The community made Ras Frenzy a bitch, but he became a hero :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D