Author Topic: What is your setup =X  (Read 8934 times)

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
Re: What is your setup =X
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 12:52:15 pm »
ir u nudie, i made my desk from some broken furniture and leftovers of one carpenter and i got myself a huge desk. try that. improvise to survive (or to be comfortable)
my computer is also an improvisation of 3,5 broken computers
now it sports intel celeron d335 2,8ghz (now overcl. to 3,10 ghz)
1,5 gb ram
geforce fx 5200 with 256 mb (overclocked too + DIY cooler)

i don't want to push it too far with overclocking, as concerning my budget i might end up using this computer for 8 more years
(click to show/hide)
the other computer is my daughter's. as a good parent i gave her better monitor, as a gamer i gave HER junk computer (compaq evo d300v). as she is a gamer too (though 4yo) she's pissed off by shitty computer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 01:30:02 pm »
ir u nudie, i made my desk from some broken furniture and leftovers of one carpenter and i got myself a huge desk. try that. improvise to survive (or to be comfortable)
my computer is also an improvisation of 3,5 broken computers
now it sports intel celeron d335 2,8ghz (now overcl. to 3,10 ghz)
1,5 gb ram
geforce fx 5200 with 256 mb (overclocked too + DIY cooler)

i don't want to push it too far with overclocking, as concerning my budget i might end up using this computer for 8 more years
(click to show/hide)
the other computer is my daughter's. as a good parent i gave her better monitor, as a gamer i gave HER junk computer (compaq evo d300v). as she is a gamer too (though 4yo) she's pissed off by shitty computer
Cool xD I dont think I will be making any desks lol, I built my PC custom from other computers and bought parts, I've decided that I am not using my computer anymore lol, Well I mean In the current setup I had, At the moment im down stairs with wireless keyboard and mouse on a 42" 1080P HD Plasma TV =D I rarly get to bring my computer down here because my friends dont like gaming at all, which is the reason why  99% of the time I wont be playing my computer anymore, Its just gonna sit in my room intill I get a chance like this to bring it down and play games for a couple of hours.

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 02:10:26 pm »
my friends dont like gaming at all
:shock: and they are STILL your friends?!?!
blasphemy!!!

at least some board games? rpg?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 10:08:12 pm »
nah lol, they just imagine people who play online games as a stereotypical WoW player, need I say more  :oops:

Offline SepChu

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2011, 01:31:30 am »
Intel i7 950
12gb ram
GeForce GTX 260 oc 1.8gb (1792mb)
42'' Sony Bravia / 24'' LG flat 2ms