Author Topic: Question  (Read 1564 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Question
« on: July 14, 2012, 06:29:11 am »
Look I'm your bitch I get it...

So let me know how not to break the rules in the future, cuz I don't wanna get banned.

Please.

EDIT: I don't mean to trouble the community with anymore of my drama but I posted earlier in the NA ban thread asking why and how, but it was deleted (I mean no disrespect), I just wanna stay out of trouble.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:42:09 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 06:49:14 am »
+1
For starters, take the hint about your thread getting deleted and stop making new ones.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 06:52:05 am »
Shine why you always give me shit?

How am I suppose to avoid the crime when I don't know what it is?
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:07:30 am »
Like I said this not a protest, I accept the supreme authority of the admins that have banned me.

I just would like to know how not to get banned in the future.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:33:22 am »
I've got to crash and again I mean no disrespect but Ive seen more then one NA admin on this post in the last hour and still no answer.

I do not want to be banned

I do want to follow the rules

PLEASE PLEASE let me know what I must do before I can rejoin NA.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 03:49:31 pm »
Shine why you always give me shit?

How am I suppose to avoid the crime when I don't know what it is?
I don't have any problem with you in game whenever I've played, and I've only responded like 3 times (this will be the 4th) in the last day or so, when you've been spamming both this forum & the na official section with post after post, thread after thread.

If you want me to spell it out, you're being obnoxious and I'm honestly surprised you haven't been muted yet or at least given a warning.

You keep asking questions and getting answers, and then ignoring the answers.  Admins have repeatedly told you why you've been banned - you called people 'my old friend' several times (chat abuse), you've not contributed to the team by idling in a pool of water for 2+ minutes WITHOUT enemies nearby until after 2 minutes a HA finally dropped on by (leeching), and you again were "hiding" by riding around without contributing to the team or helping your allies (leeching/griefing).

Your questions have been answered, and above all you just need to use common sense, aka play the game... try fighting some people, try helping some teammates out.  Do that without being a pain in every admin's ass in the meantime and you just might be able to avoid future bans.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 04:19:31 pm »
I don't have any problem with you in game whenever I've played, and I've only responded like 3 times (this will be the 4th) in the last day or so, when you've been spamming both this forum & the na official section with post after post, thread after thread.

If you want me to spell it out, you're being obnoxious and I'm honestly surprised you haven't been muted yet or at least given a warning.

You keep asking questions and getting answers, and then ignoring the answers.  Admins have repeatedly told you why you've been banned - you called people 'my old friend' several times (chat abuse), you've not contributed to the team by idling in a pool of water for 2+ minutes WITHOUT enemies nearby until after 2 minutes a HA finally dropped on by (leeching), and you again were "hiding" by riding around without contributing to the team or helping your allies (leeching/griefing).

Your questions have been answered, and above all you just need to use common sense, aka play the game... try fighting some people, try helping some teammates out.  Do that without being a pain in every admin's ass in the meantime and you just might be able to avoid future bans.

Actually in those photo's it shows 3 guys chasing me and I was riding away from them.  I usually lose against 3 guys... and somehow I did get dismounted, remember, that must have been by magic or something not by me engaging in combat...

Instead should I have rode my horse up into that tower? or even near it where ranged would have picked me off? Is that the crime I have committed?

and Shine well played at making me look like an ass, which is something you always try and do when I post here. It's also clear that the particular post you are referring to is a set up.  Read all the stuff in relation, and be aware this guy went into spectator mode for several rounds to compile his epic drama.

However, the question does still remain,  must I charge into certain doom?  Can I not maneuver around the map taking advantage of geological features, what is it that I must or must not do as six hours remains till my return and I have yet to know.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 06:26:08 pm »
In cases where direct violations of the rules (twing, tking, delaying, etc.) are dealt with in such a post/ban fashion that seems fair and right, but the way this ban was handled, based on the testimony and evidence that was essentially an authored comic strip by someone with a vendetta against me for violations of rules that only exist within certain yet to be defined (at this time) interpretations. That just does not make any sense.

That's why this thread exists.

Edit: apparently muki has accused and banned me for leeching, but as the very weak evidence shows I was engaged after the first minute and 12 seconds of battle and was making maneuvers to stay alive and not die.  So is moving to a strategically valuable location in range of the battle during the first minute leeching?  Is trying to out maneuver an HA, lancer and inf for the purpose of not dying leeching?  If so should I ride into the mob and die in order to not leech?  I would really prefer to not be banned again for leeching or not participating so I do need some clarification on this.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:32:33 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 08:38:56 pm »
People always forget to read the first clause of the rules

"first rule of em all: common sense"
        ~ chadz

If your common sense is not working, here are some more specific guidelines. This is not an explicit list, common sense always overrides disputes. Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.

Explanation: Leeching/greifing/other forms of douchebaggery are up to the discretion of the admins on if they are breaking the rules or not.  In general if you are being a determent to the community (in which you have multiple times this month) you will be banned.  I was even going to let the naked with a practice dagger leeching you were doing a couple mornings ago slide, but since you have decided to pick a fight with almost every admin you have come into contact with let me warn you:

Next ban you receive will be a nice LOOOOONG ban.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 08:41:26 pm »
+1
Whenever I'm thinking of speeding home from work, I always call up the local Sherriff's deputies and call them all dickheads, then take off!  :D
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 09:32:25 pm »
I don't leech. I explained your claim in your thread ganner, and the purpose of this is not to pick fights with admins, its for clarification.   

I have not been a detriment to the community either.  I play the game the only thing i can think of in the last month was the my old friend thing,  (where i said my old friend twice in chat and got muted for it) and that whole situation was a joke.  No one got hurt, hell when me and muki were replying I would go in game and be like muki reply and he would go reply and vice-versa.  Smooth got all serious about it and pappy ruled one it.  There was no harm there.

And in truth when I said it I was making a joke because it was in relation to a thrower's kick/poll and if i was not muted i would have said something about burning that stick thrower or some other lame statement.  Not that I'm innocent of using that word in bad ways but everyone does that and to be honest no one really cares.

I thought it was legal to come in with a practice dagger and be naked as long as you wer'nt just running into the mob to die and actually fighting which I was...  That again is y I made the thread
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 09:57:35 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 09:55:12 pm »
Just perma this sperglord already and get it over with, it's only a matter of time before he gets into another violation.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.