cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

Mods compatible with cRPG (updated 05-07-14)

<< < (3/20) > >>

FleetFox:
Hey, I really want to get rid of the Heavy Hooves sub mod, because its way too loud for me lol. I have reinstalled M&B and cRPG for the sounds still remain, can anyone help me? :)

cheers

Tot.:
Update:

New version of Louder Horses, got rid of enhanced charge bump sounds, they were unnecessary, and tweaked a bit the quality.
Better installation files for Blood Enhancement, thanks go to korppis.

--- Quote from: FleetFox on June 28, 2012, 12:13:51 pm ---Hey, I really want to get rid of the Heavy Hooves sub mod, because its way too loud for me lol. I have reinstalled M&B and cRPG for the sounds still remain, can anyone help me? :)

--- End quote ---

If you reinstall Warband and clear the remains (aka remove the folder it was in after uninstalling it) there is no way the louder sounds are going to be there again. Out of curiosity, how much too loud would you say it is, ie. 30%?

Dexxtaa:
I've updated the More Metal Sounds compatibility thread, with the contributions from the community members

FleetFox:

--- Quote from: Tot. on June 28, 2012, 02:50:05 pm ---Update:

New version of Louder Horses, got rid of enhanced charge bump sounds, they were unnecessary, and tweaked a bit the quality.
Better installation files for Blood Enhancement, thanks go to korppis.

If you reinstall Warband and clear the remains (aka remove the folder it was in after uninstalling it) there is no way the louder sounds are going to be there again. Out of curiosity, how much too loud would you say it is, ie. 30%?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for you help mate, and I had been playing with headphones (without speakers) so my opinion won't be accurate, but 20% louder would be better for me ^^

Tot.:
Update:

Added Old arrow/bolt flying model

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version