Other Games > Stronghold Kingdoms

Stronghold Kingdoms - MMO Strategy game, free to play

(1/25) > >>

POOPHAMMER:
Me and a few other cRPG players have gotten into this wonderful little free to play game called Stronghold Kingdoms. It is an MMO Strategy game made by Firefly Studios, and is a shitload of fun once you get into it. It is a very slow starter, but once you start to level up and get your shit rolling it gets to be fun. I am currently on a conquest to take over parts of Wales myself for Ireland!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/47410/

We are all currently located on world 3, in Ireland, in the county of Leitrim

When you are asked to spawn, pick manual placement and click on the red marked box here

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Who plays?
Me (POOPHAMMER)
SeQueL
BADPLAYER
Smoothrich
Thax
Mechanix
Whoracle
Shik

If I forgot to add someone or you started to play, let me know and I will add you to the list

Post your username in this thread and I can send you a vassal request if you like (trust me, you will want a strong lord in this game or you WILL get fucked up)

Feel free to ask me anything as well, sequel is also a player of this game and is the leader of our faction nK. Once you hit level 14 and we have some room open I can try to get you a spot if you wish.

There are some good build suggestions here if you need some help figuring out what to do - http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=8408   I do NOT suggest you do the robber baron build, if you piss off the wrong people you can get everything you own destroyed and have to build all over again, but you will keep your level/honor.

SeQuel:
Indeed. Stronghold is very similar to many browser games.

Essentially the game is all done in real time but you gotta build a village up and research tech allowing you to do other stuff and goes on from there. There isn't much "gameplay" you could say, when you build a building you need X amount of resources and then once placed in your village it takes X time for it to be completed.

It has a lot of different aspects to the game from building your village, attacking players, attacking A.I, politics and more. It's a fun game to play to kill time.

The game also is really hardcore you could say. Someone can literally destroy all of your villages forcing you to respawn but you keep your tech, and honor level.

If you do decide to play you can add me on steam 1acadia1 and I can try to answer any questions. Or harass Poophammer instead

TurmoilTom:
Installed; will join you guys tomorrow if I have the time, which is almost guaranteed.

Lansamur:
Played it quit a while ago. After 2 weeks I grew very bored and left it to rot away. ^^

bilwit:

--- Quote from: Lansamur on June 23, 2012, 08:19:25 am ---Played it quit a while ago. After 2 weeks I grew very bored and left it to rot away. ^^

--- End quote ---

Me too, but I played for about a month. I actually ended up joining with another CRPG guy (DrKronic) in the same World. After I was rolling 3 villages/3 parishes I just quit because it got old. Can't really compete against the 'tards who spend hundreds of dollars a week on cards either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version