Author Topic: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area  (Read 20880 times)

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
Re: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2012, 01:30:18 am »
+1
lots of bullshit (IMO)

Chaos attack EU first knocking pecorse  off the map. Also Templars are the only people i would consider being called the leaders of NA.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:38:31 am by DoD_Blackzilla »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2012, 01:35:32 am »
well, ya know if there's one thing we can all agree on it's that playing on bad ping is shit. Over half of our players were on NA ping. None of yours were. The battle followed accordingly. Though I will give credit to the nords for keeping things well organized on your side. As I recall months ago all ya'll EU fella's were crying at us to come attack in EU land, with EU ping. And so, as the largest NA clan, and I'm sorry guys but I really don't think this can be disputed anymore, as well as the strongest NA clan making us the clear leaders of the NA (IMO), we sent a couple armies into the swamp that is EU ping and EU players. BTW, we are the only NA clan to have done such a thing since we all seemed to come to a consensus that we should all attack the Europeans several weeks ago.

I'll leave ya'll with this note, and keep in mind this is all from me and not a reflection of the hospitaller leaders or the clan as a whole, To the EU's: We attacked on your ping, if only to prove that we got the biggest balls in NA. Now come attack us, on our ping, and see how your's compare. Any bragging or self-righteousness that you may aspire to from this minuscule victory is illegitimate because of game mechanics and that's a damned shame. Though as I recall, DRZ has a history of abusing game mechanics.
Someone seems to have forgot the massive attack on NA by EU clans that went surprisingly well and was one of the reasons for why we asked why you didn't want to come over to our side and play.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2012, 01:36:35 am »
+5
We don't want to fight on NA ping, you hardly saw any Nords participate in NA battles after the first few due to ping and lag, we lost a lot of people who stopped caring about Strat due to the only battles being on NA ping. We're all for the EU/NA split and that we keep to ourselves, so none of us have to endure laggy battles. Don't forget you chose to come here to help the Templars (again) and now you whine about the fact blaming it on us? Hardly logical.

Where's this coming from though? There's been loads of pure EU rosters fighting on NA, both back when there were wars plus now every time there's an AI castle getting attacked in NA lands (since 95% of NA is now allied no one come to defend the fiefs, leaving for example Hospitalliers with plenty of free fiefs, providing both troops, gold and items). Also - over 50% of your roster in our battle was from Europe, not exactly an 'NA force'.

Any bragging or self-righteousness that you may aspire to from this minuscule victory is illegitimate because of game mechanics and that's a damned shame.

Elaborate please.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2012, 01:42:44 am »
+1
Someone seems to have forgot the massive attack on NA by EU clans that went surprisingly well and was one of the reasons for why we asked why you didn't want to come over to our side and play.

He tries to forgets due to the fact they were the cheer leaders as the Russians saved the from chaos. And tkov.

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1875
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1879
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1935
never 4get <3
down with hospitallers and their collaborationist allies for selling out NA
never forget.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:53:08 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2012, 01:47:30 am »
+1
Any bragging or self-righteousness that you may aspire to from this minuscule victory is illegitimate because of game mechanics and that's a damned shame.

I think the bragging mostly comes from the fact that all your bigger armies ran away before the first battle even started.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2012, 02:04:42 am »
+1
He tries to forgets due to the fact they were the cheer leaders as the Russians saved the from chaos. And tkov.
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1875
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1879
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=1935
never 4get <3
down with hospitallers and their collaborationist allies for selling out NA
never forget.

Indeed.

Just look at the rosters and see all those UIF players fighting for the Crusader Alliance. Yet with all the proof evident people still spew their nonsense. Pathetic really.

Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2012, 02:08:39 am »
I miss fighting with you cooties... I Want your cooties.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2012, 02:12:43 am »
If we ever get more NA heroes like Shik fighting for true American freedom against the Hospitaller hegemony, we'll be happy to fight side by side with them again, at least for as long as we can tolerate the ping. :P
Don't.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2012, 02:16:21 am »
If we ever get more NA heroes like Shik fighting for true American freedom against the Hospitaller hegemony, we'll be happy to fight side by side with them, at least for as long as we can tolerate the ping. :P

If shit goes down between anyone, I'll hold you to this.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:23:36 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2012, 02:28:29 am »

Just look at the rosters and see all those UIF players fighting for the Crusader Alliance. Yet with all the proof evident people still spew their nonsense. Pathetic really.

Also lots of Kapikulu and fallen on the other team, because we were at the end of a significant and drawn out war, unlike pretty much all EU factions.  Whats your point?  You know your so full of shit sometimes i find it hard to believe.  There aren't even many UIF players on the pecores team.  Note its the pecores team, not the crusader alliance team.  We had an agreement with them, were not the same faction?

I'll tell what's really pathetic, you.
Turtles

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2012, 03:12:19 am »
Cmon Casimir where's that coming from, Pecores ain't/wasn't in the Desert Alliance or under protection of the Crusader Alliance, that's new?

There wasn't DRZ/Greys/Bashi fighting FOR Crusader Alliance/Desert Alliance in the First Desert War?

You didn't have a trade agreement with Grey Order?

You didn't try and please DRZ? You didn't destroy all their enemies for them?

If you really think you have any sort of high ground here, at all, then YOU are full of it, and why be on the defensive about it because there's really nothing wrong with it, the only issue is people now postulating that what is currently happening is some how an atrocity towards the game.

You do realize that the only other outcome would have been Nords living in NA lands with Green Machine and Crusader Alliance in cahoots (friendly mode) with UIF, meaning ZERO EU battles and activity, none, zip, nada. Instead now we at least had EU battles when we came back to the desert and continued EU battles currently due to mainly Templar efforts -- which I'm sure all EU players appreciate -- so why the angry tone. The point is exactly that WE were with Kapikulu/Byzantine back then, with zero support from anyone else, whereas you had 80% of EU population + major NA factions as allies or in friendly terms, now we're just on the other end, which have only made things more balanced (but obviously not good enough).

All I've ever done is post facts such as rosters and screenshots from forums proving what I was posting, please point out specifically what parts where you believe I'm full of it and why.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2012, 03:25:45 am »
I'm not an idiot don't talk to me like one.

As you keep on insisting, having an alliance with someone doesn't mean you are the same people.  Ofc we had an alliance with Pecores, that doesn't mean they are part of the Crusader Alliance.  The same as Hospitallers aren't part of the Crusader Alliance.  People have their own wars, their own agendas.  We worked worked DRZ in strategus 2.0 and were continuing our friendly relations with them.  We at this time were trading with BIA and Legio not with GO.  That came later.

No we didnt destroy any of their enemies, at this time they had none, being unopposed in the majority of the desert.

UIF fighters were on both sides during a lot of our conflicts, we reminded DRZ a few times of our pat cooperation and they helped us out if we asked, we long suffered from a lack of ranged players. There was no agreement, no roster support, simply mercing.  It means nothing.

I'm not claiming a moral high ground, i dont know wy you suggest that?. However when you post facts, stipulate on their meaning and claim your interpretation to be the truth i take issue.  Interpretation is not fact, try and remember that.  Others will look at what you show and draw different conclusions.

I need to go to sleep, im way to fucked for a long drawn out discussion about its shit.  Its boring.
Turtles

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2012, 03:55:30 am »
Your welcome.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2012, 04:24:03 am »
+1
There's no need for the condescending tone, there's more than the two of us reading this hence laying out things in detail for people can be able to comprehend the full story.

I think you're misunderstanding though, if it is only that specific post with the Pecores battles you detest, I wasn't calling you nor Templars/Crusader-Alliance pathetic, neither do I believe I've ever written anything where I'm putting you guys down in any way for real, sure we've bantered in the past in regards to the balance between our teams (people claiming the high road) but never anything in malicious regards as opposed to what others have commented on and posted. I was simply fronting the fact that it isn't like UIF factions' been behind us specifically from the beginning, nor that "all of EU" was together - as plenty believe and spew nonsense about.

We know there was never an actual Alliance between Desert/Crusader Alliance and UIF factions, but you were on friendly terms and working on keeping it there. We had absolutely zero help nor support in any way from UIF in the First Desert War, those few fighting for us did so because we're on friendly terms with a lot of people in these clans (and I was asking specific individuals to fight for us, which you were too, which everyone does when there's battles...), in the end we did get a few on our rosters sometimes but you always had most - of course - since we were with Byzantine/Kapikulu who are enemies of factions within UIF. Even when we returned to the desert, we asked DRZ if they'd send some people to help us with our rosters and they told us they would allow their people to fight for whoever they would want to. Plus even with Grey Order behind us when we returned, I had issues getting other "UIF faction" players to fight for us (for example BashiBazouks and Legio).

If anything Nords been the variable in Strategus that's allowed for it not to become completely stagnant on the EU side, and possibly also NA given DRZ/UIF was helping Hospitalliers prior to us butting heads with Templars for a second time.

Anyway yes, sleeps, going to get it right now too.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2012, 04:30:28 am »
+1
never forget.

Indeed.

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1766
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=1663
These are the actually the 2 battles I will never forget cooties.

You're welcome.

The arguement between casmir and cooties has nothing to do with your post, it was something I brought up.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:22:46 am by DoD_Blackzilla »