Other Games > DayZ

newbie question thread

(1/11) > >>

Latvian:
here u can ask questions which experienced players might find silly.

i tried day z today for 1st time   and got some questions
1.so there is limited number of things you can carry right? and is there any way to carry more  for example get more bags?
2.i got killed by guy in black outfir. Are those bandits? and if not how do bandits look like and are they bots or players?
3.i bet there is thread like this in other place but i am lazy to find and only than ask questions so i made this.
4.oh and which server you prefere and where i could meet som of my beloved crpg players?

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Latvian_Knight on May 31, 2012, 10:20:23 am ---here u can ask questions which experienced players might find silly.

i tried day z today for 1st time   and got some questions
1.so there is limited number of things you can carry right? and is there any way to carry more  for example get more bags?
2.i got killed by guy in black outfir. Are those bandits? and if not how do bandits look like and are they bots or players?
3.i bet there is thread like this in other place but i am lazy to find and only than ask questions so i made this.
4.oh and which server you prefere and where i could meet som of my beloved crpg players?

--- End quote ---

1. you can find a bigger backpack
2. there are no more bandits, you can't know if one is a player killer or not
3. there isn't
4. whichever server has an empty slot lol

Latvian:
nice  ...so you can change outfits? cuz i assume everyone spawns the same, but guy who killed me was black

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Latvian_Knight on May 31, 2012, 10:24:43 am ---nice  ...so you can change outfits? cuz i assume everyone spawns the same, but guy who killed me was black

--- End quote ---

Black as in african american or black as in dressed black?

You can change both your face (in settings) or find a new outfit in the world and then change to it.

Latvian:

--- Quote from: Vibe on May 31, 2012, 10:25:54 am ---Black as in african american or black as in dressed black?

You can change both your face (in settings) or find a new outfit in the world and then change to it.

--- End quote ---

black as outfit ^^  thanks for respoces    expect more newbie questions tomorrow  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version