Author Topic: ArcheAge  (Read 74079 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: ArcheAge
« Reply #660 on: October 28, 2014, 07:28:14 pm »
Is it RNG for them to become a Stud during after being shorn? or is it only the inital growth period?
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 28, 2014, 10:32:21 pm »
Is it RNG for them to become a Stud during after being shorn? or is it only the inital growth period?

From what I read it's RNG after being recovered from being shorn. Might be wrong though.

Yeah, from yata breeder on reddit:

Males can only turn Stud after a 'Recovering phase'.
So after
a) Shearing
b) Mating
c) Being treated for sickness
I've had males get horny after a recovery phase induced by being horny. Some just love da fak.

In the end:
- getting males = RNG
- getting males to stud = RNG2
- getting females pregnant = RNG3

;_;
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:41:05 pm by Vibe »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #662 on: October 29, 2014, 01:28:26 am »
And for me;
RNG4 getting the mount from the offspring, and not the battle pet.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 29, 2014, 07:57:37 am »
And for me;
RNG4 getting the mount from the offspring, and not the battle pet.

Oh right yeah, I don't care about the battle pet either. Want the black or palomino Yata.

Btw 4/5 bosses in GHA can be glitched, making it a very easy/fast run.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #664 on: October 29, 2014, 04:41:04 pm »
Oh right yeah, I don't care about the battle pet either. Want the black or palomino Yata.

I know there is a trick if you play guitar/flute while the 2nd boss does his fire attack, you don't receive damage.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #665 on: October 29, 2014, 07:18:55 pm »

Do share?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 29, 2014, 07:35:27 pm »
Second boss
Have one dps stand on top of the ledge where you killed the NPC with the cannon before the boss fight. He is the one keeping the aggro the entire fight. Once boss aggroes to him, he'll run to the door and keep running stuck (for quite a while), this is when the rest of the group dps-es until aggro switches to the one who does the most damage. When that happens, just run back to below to where the guy on the ledge is standing so he gets the aggro again, and then repeat.

Third boss
A bit more complicated.
Everyone but one guy with stealth stays outside the room, where the door closes when the boss fight starts. Before the guy with stealth runs to boss, healer spams a ton of HoTs on him. The guy then runs to the boss, gets hit, door closes, gets healed with the HoTs healer put on him beforehand and in a sec or two the aggro should switch to the healer that's standing behind the closed door, outside of boss room. When the aggro switches, the guy inside pops stealth and goes sit in a corner. The boss then runs to the door trying to attack the healer, healer stands a bit back away from the door and the 3 other damage dealers outside the room use normal melee attacks to DPS the boss down (can't use skills). The boss is stuck in the door the entire time, so you can just go afk for like 3 minutes while auto dpsing him. Mind you, you won't actually see the boss from outside the room when he's stuck in the door, but you can target and hit him.

Fourth Boss
The fourth boss stands before some doors. Just run around the boss to doors, open them using the two lion heads, then go to the next room, clear the NPCs, fill it with water, then go pull the boss while you remain in water. The boss will run to the edge of water and get stuck there, and you can just dps him down without any tanking. Don't go into melee range here!

Fifth Boss
Also slightly more complicated. Everyone stays outside the boss room. The healer grabs the big crossbow from the boss room, stands right outside where the doors close when boss fight starts. He shoots the boss with the crossbow (has big range), drops the crossbow. Now when the boss does his channeling spell on the healer, healer starts running back to the room with water, while healing/HoTing himself. He needs to reach the water before the channeling spell is over, and he needs to stay in the water the entire duration of the fight. The boss will get stuck in the door again, but this time you'll see his head pop out of it and you can use all your skills on him to damage him down. So the rest of the group goes to the edge of the room before the boss room, waits for the boss to get stuck in the door and immediately starts dpsing him down. Remember, healer/the one who pulled needs to stay in water. Enjoy the boring fight once again :)

nice game eh?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:43:32 pm by Vibe »

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #667 on: October 30, 2014, 12:03:35 pm »
or you know, you could do it legit lol. All the bosses are pretty easy once you get past Travis Godfrey and once you've got him once you can get him every time.

You might need to glitch out Travis til your gear is good enough or something but the rest are pretty damn easy.

Calleil can be tough if your tank doesnt have much magic def, but this can be compensated with a cloth set to tank this boss with and the relic that gives a fat magic def buff.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:07:34 pm by Voso »

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 30, 2014, 01:42:23 pm »
or you know, you could do it legit lol. All the bosses are pretty easy once you get past Travis Godfrey and once you've got him once you can get him every time.

You might need to glitch out Travis til your gear is good enough or something but the rest are pretty damn easy.

Calleil can be tough if your tank doesnt have much magic def, but this can be compensated with a cloth set to tank this boss with and the relic that gives a fat magic def buff.

Every boss in this game, including the open world raid ones and Kraken, is easy. That doesn't mean you don't get (random) people who still can't handle it.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 01, 2014, 06:25:24 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Too bad it doesn't give any stat boosts anymore. The shot was taken at the perfect time where Dlion's character decided to look pompous.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 06:40:51 pm by Tennenoth »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 01, 2014, 09:39:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Too bad it doesn't give any stat boosts anymore. The shot was taken at the perfect time where Dlion's character decided to look pompous.

You talking about the costume? How do you get that, looks top swag. Is it one of the crafted mirage island costumes?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:49:44 pm by Vibe »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 01, 2014, 10:38:49 pm »
You talking about the costume? How do you get that, looks top swag. Is it one of the crafted mirage island costumes?

Yeah, it's the crafted one "Imperial Huntsman's Leathers".

Took a lot of material collecting but he really wanted it. As I say, it used to give some stats;
+1.5% Evasion, +1.5% Crit Rate, +200 Defence Ignore & +200 Magic Defence (Or around there, the references to these buffs are slowly being removed from English language websites)

Not great buffs for what you actually have to use to make the damned thing, but worth it in the long run really. He's a little disappointed that it doesn't make him any stronger but it does look pretty swish, so he's happy.

It's 50K leatherworking, which I noticed in a previous post of yours, you had. Really not worth it unless you have all the armour you want, and you want to look like that, although he really does look like a rich bitch with his Delphinad bow too.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 01, 2014, 11:05:00 pm »
Yeah, that requires tons of gold, and I had no will to grind gold lately. Also losing a lot of gold on grinding artistry :D

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 02, 2014, 12:18:59 am »
Yeah, that requires tons of gold, and I had no will to grind gold lately. Also losing a lot of gold on grinding artistry :D

Yeah, Dlion sort of fell into a load of money when someone wanted to buy his bows, which meant he made more bows & sold those for stupid money. So he fell nicely onto his feet & just provided mats for it over about 2 weeks.

I don't know how much he put into it, but it was a lot.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2014, 05:41:17 pm »
Finally one of my males decides to become stud after almost a week of nothing, he got funky with more than half of my females, which is great. Now we pray to RNG god, again.