Author Topic: ArcheAge  (Read 74041 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: ArcheAge
« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2014, 11:44:17 am »
Is the pve in ArcheAge any good?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2014, 12:04:32 pm »
Is the pve in ArcheAge any good?

in short: no :D

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2014, 12:19:07 pm »
Then I'll probably stick to Warlords of Draenor :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2014, 03:50:27 pm »
Well, I decided that making hereafter stones using that double exp from labour potion is an ok way to get some exp inbetween boring quests, so I'm saving my stones up from mining and waiting for my labour to hit 5k then I'll make 100 of them lol, that should give me over 2 levels I guess. Probably more efficient ways but I'm not really aware of them and only really doing mining and some stone/metal work as proficiencies atm. Plus I'll also have tons of hereafter stones to teleport around with lol.

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2014, 04:01:40 pm »
Hehe, I'm also levelling up my 2ndary class as cleric. My character is lvl 50 Skullknight, but when I'm levelling my taloring skill by burning 5k+ labor while under the bonus exp pot effect I'm switching my class to Cleric (costs 2 gold to switch to cleric, and then 2 more to go back to skullknight). First time I did that my songcraft and vitality classes levelled from 10 to 25, and now that i did it again got the classes to lvl 32. Ofc, I'm getting the same labor exp of a level 50, so the boost is quite nice.
I need to do this once or twice more, and hopefully I can start farming stuff like hasla in a party while using those classes. This way I get to help my team, get the tokens and get more levels :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 22, 2014, 08:27:57 am »
I've gone into Yata breeding. Wondering if I'll even make any profit of it. I've decided to go from maximizing my profit on my farm to just doing what I want / having fun. Gonna try to get the Yata breeding mount.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #636 on: October 22, 2014, 12:39:32 pm »
Mass outrage over some more money-grabbing is wonderful. I must admit, with all that's been going on with the lack of encrypted packets & general disdain towards Trion, they have some audacity to get people to RNG even more with boxes.  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 22, 2014, 12:44:02 pm »
Those boxes are a waste of money, horrible RNG (as is everything in this game :D). In fact, you're better off just buying gold from gold sellers than anything from Trion.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #638 on: October 22, 2014, 03:20:50 pm »
+1
Those boxes are a waste of money, horrible RNG (as is everything in this game :D). In fact, you're better off just buying gold from gold sellers than anything from Trion.

I don't mind having a chance to fail to upgrade, or having to upgrade one piece of armour and hope that it hits a certain type so that I can continue to upgrade it since that promotes trading on the auction house etc which is great. I don't mind the idea of the boxes, I just don't like that a holiday event that is supposed to add fun stuff for players to do, is instead replaced with another thing that will eat up your money.

I was going to write a whole bunch of drivel about how I hate the way these types of games are going, comparing this seasonal "pay to pray" box fest with the given content of WoW, whereby you are paying a subscription to access all the content instead of select buffs as ArcheAge have it but instead I shall say this;

It irks me that Trion are giving exclusive content to people who pay above the odds instead of adding content such as events etc that other games like WoW used to, and probably still do.

On another note, Halloween? Sodding children knocking on peoples doors & begging for sweets. "Trick or Treat"? What the hell have you done to deserve a treat?

Christ, I sound like I'm 75 or something. "Back in my day... *Grumble, grumble*" *Shakes cane*

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:34:35 pm by Tennenoth »

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 24, 2014, 04:26:15 pm »
Well.. I skipped some areas by leveling via crafting got to level 30 and I also ran through the main story quests, doesn't seem there is any more of them to do after I got this cloak and book lol. Not really sure what I want to do now tbh lol.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2014, 04:31:35 pm »
Poxbane confirmed OP, archers are peashooters and melee had rubber swords. Mages, i dont even know what they do never felt them. I tank through everything pretty much, and slowly kill them meanwhile.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 24, 2014, 04:47:19 pm »
Well.. I skipped some areas by leveling via crafting got to level 30 and I also ran through the main story quests, doesn't seem there is any more of them to do after I got this cloak and book lol. Not really sure what I want to do now tbh lol.

Main quest ends at about 30, yeah. Continue questing with normal quests, or just craft and slowly level to 50 :)

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2014, 05:44:36 pm »
Okay thanks, what area should I be questing in from level 30?. Gonna wait to build a boat, though I probably need more gold as I don't cut any timber and have no idea how to get fabric lol. Plus being level 30 it's probably not much use to me yet.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2014, 06:45:44 pm »
Okay thanks, what area should I be questing in from level 30?. Gonna wait to build a boat, though I probably need more gold as I don't cut any timber and have no idea how to get fabric lol. Plus being level 30 it's probably not much use to me yet.

The quests should lead you to the zone you should be leveling in. What zone are you in currently? Are you accepting all the quests that you find along the way?

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 24, 2014, 07:46:17 pm »
No like I said I skipped some quest areas because a lot of the past 7 levels has been with crafting, so I just blew through the main quest and I assumed that I'm gonna get lower xp for the lower quest areas when I can be questing for level 30+.