Author Topic: ArcheAge  (Read 74058 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: ArcheAge
« Reply #615 on: October 18, 2014, 10:34:58 pm »
Server first Kraken kill :)

http://imgur.com/a/HvBsp

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #616 on: October 18, 2014, 10:37:53 pm »
what dropped
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 18, 2014, 10:39:40 pm »
check chat here

(click to show/hide)

+ a lot of tentacles that sell for around 17-18g

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #618 on: October 19, 2014, 08:13:43 pm »
I don't think Gildas that hard to grind, I just solo freedick runs. I've gotten a galleon and I'm already back at 270~ gilda.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:16 pm »
I don't think Gildas that hard to grind, I just solo freedick runs. I've gotten a galleon and I'm already back at 270~ gilda.

Do you do freedich in like mornings or what? Because solo freedich on our server is impossible. Always people camping.

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #620 on: October 19, 2014, 10:07:27 pm »
I agree with Vibe. Unless you do your Gilda runs on like 4 in the morning, I think it's pretty much impossible reach the trader.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #621 on: October 20, 2014, 11:24:09 pm »
Getting really bored of quests and I'm only level 25, and from 22 to 25 I got just from mining and turning the ore and stone into ingots and bricks, I really don't think I will make it to level 50 on quests, they're just quite frankly boring as hell, the fact that I enjoyed mining more says a lot about it lol. Guess I'll just have to try break up my time between mining/refining and questing so I don't burn myself out on one or the other before I hit 50. I guess at least by the time I do hit 50 I will have a shit ton of ingots and stone bricks lol.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #622 on: October 21, 2014, 12:10:30 am »
Buying my first APEX patron now i like how this is an option. Buy to advance or P2W whatever people want to call it, i think its good for people that dont have the same amount of time as me (being unemployed) to be instead be able to invest some more real money in order to keep up. And ofcourse through this allowing me to play as a free account, but with pay status ^^
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 21, 2014, 12:47:13 am »
First fishing trip done, caught some sturgeons with 2 other dudes, in total we made 90g so i'd say this boat is pretty profitable.

We were on a fishing trip as well.
(click to show/hide)

My first catch
(click to show/hide)

outch
(click to show/hide)

ps: relating to the missing REDs mambers. the rumours say that a lot of them got banned for some exploits with the AH and claims of building areas on Auroria.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:52:19 am by Mala »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #624 on: October 21, 2014, 08:04:16 am »
ps: relating to the missing REDs mambers. the rumours say that a lot of them got banned for some exploits with the AH and claims of building areas on Auroria.

Mafka has been running around like a lost dog without Ezkatka for a little while. He looks so sad meteor striking solo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 21, 2014, 08:09:28 am »
i think its good for people that dont have the same amount of time as me (being unemployed) to be instead be able to invest some more real money in order to keep up.

I'm one of the people that don't have the time to play all day and am spending real money to "keep up", and I despise this system. I'd rather be miles behind than the game having this horrid, "pay to advance" monetary model. Gold is just way too important in a game like this to be able to just buy it with real money. It's like this game was made for cash shop whales.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2014, 08:56:11 am »
I agree with Vibe. Unless you do your Gilda runs on like 4 in the morning, I think it's pretty much impossible reach the trader.
Do you do freedich in like mornings or what? Because solo freedich on our server is impossible. Always people camping.

Yup, I do solo runs. I play on Kyrios which is arguably the most populated server and do just fine, it's also the "unofficial" aussie server. I've noticed the most successful runs are around 10am to 3pm Pacific and 12pm to 3am Pacific.

Just gotta clipper to the north west side come in in the little river, stealth and go up the path. Once you get near the middle hug the cliff and b-line it to gilda trader. Background, teleport, shadowstep and you can clear the 50-60m opening in 1-2 seconds. My only problem is now and again I run into blatant hackers who target me from 50-60 meters away while stealthed. In the last 1-2 weeks I've maybe lost 7-8 packs and about 4-5 of them being lost 2 days ago after some serious streaks of bad luck and fucks up by me.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2014, 09:40:52 am »
Just gotta clipper to the north west side come in in the little river, stealth and go up the path. Once you get near the middle hug the cliff and b-line it to gilda trader.

Yeah that's pretty much the only entrance to Freedich where you don't get killed instantly. Possible I guess, if there isn't too many scouts running around, or if they're all just bunched up at the trader. I've handed in packs in the middle of giant red zergs by using teleport. Very time consuming though, your way, having to transport pack by pack to Freedich.

I also almost exclusively play in the prime time, so that's a problem.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:45:38 am by Vibe »

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2014, 10:34:33 am »
Yeah that's pretty much the only entrance to Freedich where you don't get killed instantly. Possible I guess, if there isn't too many scouts running around, or if they're all just bunched up at the trader. I've handed in packs in the middle of giant red zergs by using teleport. Very time consuming though, your way, having to transport pack by pack to Freedich.

I also almost exclusively play in the prime time, so that's a problem.

Time consuming, very true. I've been watching Sons of Anarchy on my 2nd monitor and mostly afkin the whole run there. Started at S3 and now I'm S5 1 week later...so yah...lol.

I should be able to sell this design for around 3.5k though.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2014, 10:52:13 am »
Time consuming, very true. I've been watching Sons of Anarchy on my 2nd monitor and mostly afkin the whole run there. Started at S3 and now I'm S5 1 week later...so yah...lol.

I should be able to sell this design for around 3.5k though.

Ah, going for merch ship?